It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is kind of an odd post for me. I really don’t buy into this stuff but last night I had the strangest dream. When I dream, I usually dream in color with audio etc, etc, and usually forget them soon after waking. However last night it was very different. It was more of an impression with information. Best way I know how to describe it.

I had the feeling a Grey was giving this information. It was almost as if they were saying that they are not extra-terrestrial beings but belong to this world as much as you or I. They are pan-dimensional and from a different ‘Earth’. From what I comprehend, there are many ‘Earths’ in different dimensions. Not all of these Earths evolved in the same way.

The Grey’s, as we call them, evolved intelligence millennia before humans. This happened in a dimension other than the one we reside in. They have had thousands of years in which to advance their science beyond where we humans are today. They have full control of transdimensional travel.

From what I understand, the different dimensions were created at the ‘Big Bang’. That is what they believe. It seems there are a finite number of dimensions. At least that they have been able to find so far. I won’t even begin to try and understand how all this works.

At this time I was very confused as to what this all meant. I was told that all extra-terrestrial beings are not from other worlds, but rather other ‘Earths’. They are in reality extra-dimensional beings.

Now we get down to what I felt was the main issue. What I understand is that we are one of many experiments. The Grey’s see a dimension as a lab. Some they leave to see if intelligence will arise on its own, in others they give it a helping hand. The Reptilians are one such endeavor. The feeling I get is that lost control and the Reptilians got a hold of the Grey technology. As such, the Greys try to limit interactivity when a species intelligence reaches a certain point.

The problem is that we are a mixed results experiment. I guess the Reptilians gave the Greys a run for the money once they started duplicating their technology. We humans are getting close to achieving that level of technology. The big question is will we be good dimensional neighbors or will we follow the Reptilian model?

I guess there is more information coming but I had the feeling it would not be though me. So pay attention to your dreams. You may be next. I am still overwhelmed by the whole experience. I may need a lifetime or two to process it all.

Let me know if you have other questions and I will answer if I can.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
S&F! I have always believed that dreams are much more than random thoughts. Try can often be messages, from other dimensions, if you will.

I will continue it if I have an add on to the dream.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingTheWorld

Well, I think you're a lucky individual, my friend.

I recently started a thread about something very similar, though an opposite corollary of your dream. Specifically, that after spending a lifetime reading and researching about alines and UFOs, I somehow am NEVER able to conjure up a dream of anything even remotely extraterrestrial.

See the thread "No Dream" here.

I mean, c'mon, already! Everything else in my life - friends, family, buildings, pets, inanimate objects, etc. all make their regular appearance in my dreams. How come the aliens never show up?

If I read a book, watch a movie, experience something in nature, the images go into may brain, and quite naturally, and quite frequently, my subconscious brings a few of these back up in dreams. But NEVER aliens or UFO's! Most people and objects that do make an appearance, are typically in some abstract setting or circumstance - but I understand that's normal and to be expected as well.

So why, after spending many, many hours, days, weeks, months, and years, reading about and experiencing UFO/Alien phenomenon in literature, film, and thousands of ATS threads, do these little grey buggers, and their fancy craft, NEVER come back at night to visit me in a dream?? WHY? Can ANYONE answer that for me?

Thanks...

p.s. let us know if your dream-visitors come back again, will you?

*sigh*
edit on 11/9/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
First off I was an Athiest but believed there was something else out there; we're naive to think theres not. However, after my life changing experience I give full love to The Lord

I am writing due to something unexplainable that has happened to me and to be very frank, scared the piss out of me and still does to this day. I want some answers, that is why I am here. Call me crazy I dont care. This is my story.

I was 15 years old (Im 19 now but the memory remains burned into my mind) and I had a relativley normal and mundane day. Woke up, went to school, came home yada yada yada. It was when I went to sleep in my rural British Columbian home that something happened, something benine. I awoke in the middle of the night and sat up in my bed panicky and startled, like I had a nightmare but with no recollection of the dream. I looked at the clock and remember distinctly that it was 3:24am in the morning. I then laid back down and that's when it happened. I sleep in the downstairs basement room in my house and there is only one window. I was used to seeing passing car lights on my walls and at night but this was different. As soon as I laid down my room became FULLY illuminated with a bright white light, brighter than anything I have ever seen in my entire life. My body became paralyzed and every strand of my moral fiber, my entity, my soul was engulfed by this presence. I could FEEL it coarsing thru my entire self and heard a low rythmatic mumbling/humming in my ears; it was simultaneously ear drum bustingly loud and yet the faintest and quietest thing in the world. It filled me with such an unimaginable feeling and sense of pure evil while coursing thru me and connecting to me that mere words will never be able to describe how it felt. There was nothing I could do at this point so I started to call upon God to save me from this thing, this pure evil feeling, and all of a sudden it ceased. I was laying in my bed breathing very heavily in a pool of cold sweat on my sheets. I then ran upstairs to my parents room where my dad proceeded to tell me that I was a pussy and to stfu but my mom understood that I was quite rattled so she got up to see why I was so frightened. I told her what has just happened when her face went white and she told me her story that happened to her when she was 8yrs old and it was almost IDENTICAL to mine. She also has no explanation for what happened and keeps the story under wraps for fear of being called crazy.

I still live in fear of this happeneing again and it haunts me constantly, but I know that God is here to protect me.

If anyone has an explanation for me, a thought or hypothesis I'm all ears.

top topics

join