It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The origins and fates for Mice and Men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
What is the point of there being a point. We scurry to and fro in our lifes like busy mice in the corn field scurrying and going about our business of survival searching for food, and tending the raising a new generation for survival within the harshness of the crops.

And inside the crop the days pass, as easy as the days and years....centuries and Millenia past and the sun rises and falls on the same crop as it always did. The passing of time has made no change to the scurrying cycles for mices purposes in the field.

This cycle of routine within the passageway of time how could it be any different?
It would appear from an objective point of view the only avenues for changing the generational lifecyles of the mice would be broadly by outcomes of an extinction event, an invasionary force, or the effect of an evolutionary force.

Does nature throw the dice randomly down on the table when determining the fate for the mice and men?

I perosnally believe nothing is random and everything occurs through intelligent design.

Therefore looking at this statement in context of an evolution what i am saying is i dont believe in Darwins version of natural selection evolution; as being the only force that is controlling expansion of our physical and conscious abilities

If it was an extinction event, i would hold the same view.
Is it just me or does it appear the weather patterns of the world are becomming frequently more malevolent and destructive? Is nature finally saying enough is enough and fighting back; and if so doesnt that imply there is intelligent control behind the forces? Are we about to become extinct?

And what if an Alien force was to malevolently invade our skies and earth. Then wouldnt that be proof enough that like the cornfields of mice were designed by men, that the cornfields of men have been designed a higher intellignent force?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Does nature throw the dice randomly down on the table when determining the fate for the mice and men?

No, but it has been unbalanced and redirected from it's original intention and purpose, and they are both at fault.
They/we are all at fault.
When you yourself clean house, there is disturbance and energy created from that movement, when it's done it is clean. you can 'feel' the difference from untidy to clean, you can smell it, like a fresh storm.
If it's a great storm, then the rainbow at the end, is more beautiful on the backdrop of heavily bruised skies of storm clouds moving away, to share their cleaning power elsewhere.
If you have breakable things in your house, you are as gentle as you can be, so you don't damage your house as you clean, sometimes things get brocken. I like to imagine it like that. I reckon that's how it's supposed to be. It is a living thing powered by all that is.

I perosnally believe nothing is random and everything occurs through intelligent design.

I completely agree with this, but will refrain from further comment, because I don't trust myself to type what I really think.
(My personal confession for the day
)

If you can see love in everything, then you have a single, simple, confirmed home base of truth, with sunshine on your face.
Everything else is irrelevent.

When you can not see it, there is always Hope.
edit on 9-11-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

When you yourself clean house, there is disturbance and energy created from that movement, when it's done it is clean. you can 'feel' the difference from untidy to clean, you can smell it, like a fresh storm.

I can relate to the house cleaning analogy Amanda. Why? Because i spent two hours cleaning my house today. And its like a job that never finishes because im a bit messy living the single life.

I completely agree with this, but will refrain from further comment, because I don't trust myself to type what I really think.

You agree with me that events and occurences happen by intelligent design .You left ne very curious whats in your thoughts.

edit on 9-11-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Therefore looking at this statement in context of an evolution what i am saying is i dont believe in Darwins version of natural selection evolution; as being the only force that is controlling expansion of our physical and conscious abilities

If it was an extinction event, i would hold the same view.
Is it just me or does it appear the weather patterns of the world are becomming frequently more malevolent and destructive? Is nature finally saying enough is enough and fighting back; and if so doesnt that imply there is intelligent control behind the forces? Are we about to become extinct?

I agree with your fusion of Darwinian thought and intelligent design.

I also agree that the weather patterns seem more destructive and intense.

If there is intelligent control, I'd say that our planet is the representative, the spokeperson; but of course, that's what the most thoughtful of pre-prehistoric Homo Sapiens thought too! Hence: "God" is born.

We MUST pay attention to our Mother Earth. It is she who provides EVERYTHING we need. And, if I were Earth, I'd be plenty.....PUH-LENTY!!.....ticked off. Stop with the puncturing, blood-letting, shaving, digging, raping, pillaging already. Let her do her thing!!!! STOP INTERFERING, and all will be well.

Nice post, Athlon!

Looks like fate to me, too, but.....also possibly "consequences" from long-past actions of our species as a whole.

Then one has to wonder, is all "fate" consequence? We have such a limited frame of mind and senses to determine it. I, personally, cannot in any way disregard the possibility that humanity as a whole is IRRITATING our mother Earth (and yes, I mean our MOTHER! Without her, we would not be, period. She is not only OUR mother, either, she is mother to all living things, and, as any good mother does, she loves her offspring equally.)

Peace

edit on 11-11-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join