It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Next Bush' Makes Campaign Filing In Texas - The Manchurian Bush???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think people will like his message, he will poll sub 10% before the first debate but as the GOP debates continue, he will start to show his consistent differences from the rest of the neo-conservative pack.

I want to be involved in the national debate. I want to transform the Republican party to be competitive in all 50 states.

It always comes down to, "do we have to win Florida, do we have to win Ohio"

I'd rather be competitive in California, Oregon, & Washington and all of New England.

I think one way to be competitive is to have a less aggressive foreign policy that doesn't always think war is the answer and to be little bit more of a tolerant party when it comes to people who doesn't always agree with us on every issue, and still to be a fiscally conservative party that believes in balancing the budget. I think if you ran primarily on balancing the budget and that was a primary message even in California. I think there are democrats in California that would vote for you.

edit on 10-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

No!!!

Not another Bush in office!

Watch they groom him for public approval. As soon as UN puppet Obama is done turning america into north korea then they will hand the throne over to this guy.
edit on 11-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Waaaay back in this thread you wondered if he could speak articulately.

This is probably the closest to him in his being natural as I could find. From last year addressing a crowd of students. Its long - but you likely don't have to listen to it all to get an idea of his speaking ability. Remember he's pretty green (I"m guessing) at this point

Here is a shorter one of how he handles an interview on CNN..

Not bad.. not bad.. imagine him in the future with 4 years of coaching under his belt.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Frogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

How is that? Do you know our recent history?

Prescott Bush funnels money to the Nazi's and tries to start a coupe against FDR.
Somehow he continues to hold onto his wealth after being found out (hmmmmm).
Then his son becomes the CIA director and helps change the direction of the US (lot's of JFK tie ins).
Then Prescott, the treasonous fascist's, son (a former CIA director) becomes president. THATS RIGHT, a FASCIST that planned a coupe against the American government, his son becomes President. Do you think he didn't help his son to that place? Do you think his son didn't share his ideology?
Then that same fascists Grandson becomes president, and his other grandson is governor of Florida (something that may have been useful in solidifying W's presidency).
Now we are talking about TWO more BUSH's trying for the white house. All decendents of a fascist that tried to over throw the government.. and we are talking only a few decades ago.. they all knew that man. He wasn't some distant relative.

How does the son and grandsons of a man that tried to overthrow a country become Presidents if that fascist failed? Ask yourself some questions for God's sake.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Read my above post.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I didn't forget, but you are right. He was the CIA director at the time.

Anyone that isn't aware should watch the Bush Connection about the Kennedy assassination.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

How is he the voice of reason?
How many people will I have to ask to actually read into something instead of thinking so shallowly.
We aren't talking about "derp you can't blame everything on Bush derp, Obama's there now"

We are talking about decades of corruption and influence from the Bush family.

How can so many people not be aware that Goerge Bush Sr's father planned to overthrow the US government? It isn't theory, it is known. You are another uninformed person that needs to do some research before you throw your support behind someone else's ignorance. Saying the other poster is a "voice of reason" just shows how little you know on the topic.

When we say the Bush's have a stranglehold on this country.. we aren't talking about "this guy" we are talking about the family. Do some book learnin' lady.
edit on 12-11-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I could easily see Bush landing CA,TX, and FL. Top this off with most southern states usually vote Republican anyway, and all he'd have to do is a land one or two bigtime NE US players (PA,NY,IL,OH,MI,) and he's the new POTUS.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Blane2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The more I research this, the more I am confident in the potential for a dark horse Republican shake-up featuring George III.

And America will eat it up because it's bloody Shakespearean.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Ah, the irony... I've posted a thread that could be seen as a positive opinion about the GOP - and not a single one of the conservatives I debate with showed up to gloat.

A third George Bush in the White House.... 41, 43, 45.... it's got that weird symmetry that history sometimes has. Those patterns that people look back upon and think "Well, duh... They should have seen that coming..."

~Heff

Well, they're certainly an odd bunch....
There is NO WAY we are going to have another bush.... NO WAY!! I'll campaign until my feet fall off if I have to....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Now this is i call good stuff and good thread.Nice work Heff, someone will dig this thread in 2016 or 2020.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

There is NO WAY we are going to have another bush.... NO WAY!! I'll campaign until my feet fall off if I have to....

Hahahahhaha...You voted that imbecile G.W TWICE , so no way ha?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The more I research this, the more I am confident in the potential for a dark horse Republican shake-up featuring George III.

And America will eat it up because it's bloody Shakespearean.

Does it really matter who is in charge publically? America will eat anything up. You act like this guy is some sort of secret super weapon for the Republicans, but what does it matter, it's all more or less scripted anyway.

But you are right, this guy will probably run for president eventually.
edit on 13-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The new Bush will be president of the new Republic of Texas after they secede!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Some more news:

AUSTIN, Texas — George P. Bush's father has issued a fundraising letter asking donors to open their pocketbooks because his son "is considering" running for Texas land commissioner, though a political strategist for the younger Bush said Wednesday that no final decision has been made.

The forms did not say which office Bush plans to seek. Political strategist Trey Newton would say only that Bush is mulling a run for land commissioner, attorney general or comptroller, most likely in 2014.

"The office that George is considering running for is Land Commissioner which oversees the mineral rights, commercial real estate owned and sovereign submerged lands of the state of Texas, as well as veterans' affairs and historic archives," he wrote.

The letter concluded, "What can I say? I am proud of my son. I hope you will write a personal check."

But Newton later issued a clarification: "As Governor Bush stated, George P. is considering running for Texas Land Commissioner, however no firm decision has been made."

Source

The article seems focused upon Land Commissioner. But leaves it open.

My gut feeling? Exploratory fund raising. It really doesn't matter what, if any, office this Bush runs for or takes between now and 2016. The door for a dark horse White House bid would remain open.

~Heff
edit on 11/15/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He COULD be the "greatest thing in the world", but due to his name, there is no way in HADES he would ever, EVER get my vote. He could be the next best thing to the second coming of Christ and due to his name, I would never vote for him.

I really, really, really, really, REALLY hate dubya THAT much!

In my opinion, he was the dumbest, more arrogant, most ignorance, most pathetic, most horrid person that ever held the office. I despise him through and through and due to that, he ruined this guy's chance of ever getting a vote from me... as well as from many other people.

It's a darn shame because the "kid" may actually be pretty decent, but I just cannot and will not ever support him.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Hahahahhaha...You voted that imbecile G.W TWICE , so no way ha?

Dude, I didn't vote for g.w. even once.... I hated the guy

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
All the comments that this country isn't insane enough to vote for a 3rd Bush is ludicrous. This country doesn't vote with their brain, they vote with what ever is trendy. And here's a few trends to look at. Look at the parties of the presidents who were elected since Truman. With the exception of Bush Sr., it has bounced between Republican and Democrat. So statistically speaking, most people will be tired of Democratic presidents and will vote a Republican in next term. So that's one check mark with American Mindsets that will point to this guy winning if he gets through the Republican Primary. Each Candidate has something unique and new about them which is also why they won as well (with the exception of once again, Bush Sr.) Obama was part Black. Bush pulled the whole "Compassionate Conservative line" which suckered a lot of independents in. Clinton played Sax (you think this is trivial, I'm talking about the American mindset here). Regan was a Movie Star. Carter was a Peanut Farmer. Even though all of them had tons of money and wealth, these are the things that made them seem like the average Joe, not a greedy rich person who is just another part of the oligarchy that runs this country. I bet if Romney didn't have Bain Capital under his belt, he probably would have won (not by a landslide, but if you really think about it, if he just got 2 more percent of the vote, he would have beat out Obama). All the indications are there that says this George P Bush could actually pull it off. He doesn't have a lot of experience in the political arena (which a lot of Americans like right now, another reason why Obama beat Hillary in the primary). And he's half Hispanic. He will appeal to another demographic of the populace, and will also have the whole "You don't like him then you are racist vibe. The only way the Democrats could combat him is to put up another minority against him. Clinton may have a chance being a woman, but she's still white. In the hierarchy of past prejudices in this country, anti-woman is on a lower run than anti-nonwhite. All he has to do is seem like he's moderate, then he'll win.

Now, I'm not advocating him, because I don't like Republicans or Democrats, I believe they are exclusive clubs that seem to want a stranglehold on power in this country, even though they are completely controlled by the rich (both parties, not just Republicans), but this is the current political climate in the US. I have no proof, just my own analysis of what I've seen and read about and drawing my own conclusions about. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I see it. And this is a sad state of affairs for us as US Citizens.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join