It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant get my youtube fix. HELP!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Adobe player had an update come out so I updated. Now I cant watch videos on youtube, wshh and many others. Is there a fix to this? How do I go back to the player I had? This sucks.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As with all updates I'm always of the rule "If it aint broke, don't fix it" That is to say I don't update unless there is grief caused by the release I'm using. I would probably use a system restore to a previous time when the player worked but that's me. If that didn't work, I'd delete the software in control panel then install the old version but that seems to depend on how much the registry was changed by the update. If it's happened to your configuration, chances are others are experiencing the same so keep googling for posts on fixes and or a work around.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hate flash with a passion... it's the most easily broken thing on the internet next to the soul.

But believe me it's better than the youtube html5 fiasco. and they're moving towards that.

You can uninstall your flash player and find the previous version from here

helpx.adobe.com...

flash is such atrocious technology -- as it is currently used. As a simple multimedia embed it's fine.. but not when an entire feature relies on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

i just updated to the latest flash
maybe java is your problem?

an easier way to install and update can be found here ninite.com...
save the installer you downloaded and run every other week or so

new topics

top topics

join