It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disasters and Decisions Regarding Israel - Timeline or Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This video is very interesting.

Former Video similar to the one above:

edit on 8-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Interesting theory.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

I added a second video that I had remembered after the Joplin tornado, also posted by PPSIMMONS.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Clearly all nations on Earth should drop to their knees and forgive poor innocent Israel and the crimes against humanity it commits on a daily basis. I really don't think God is worried about politics on Earth.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You are absolutely right...God isnt worried about anything at all.....He knows how it all comes out already.........
He could make a killing betting, or corner the world market for something....if he so desired......
God lives in a place where there is no time like we have here.....
Arent you happy being Gods dream of what happens when there is no love?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What a crock of #e, two absolutely ridiculous videos trying to make the nation of Israel look like they have the RIGHT to oppress the Palestinian people....

Shame on you OP

edit on 8/11/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Subjectivity is a powerful thing.

The root of the world's problems and conflicts seems to be centred around that region of the world, or at least it has been trying to take centre stage, and for a few thousand years now. "Thus always to tyrants": humanity rejects autocracy and injustice as it is retrogressive to human nature's drive to grow and experience.

And the "theories" in those videos is basically saying this:

God: "I care about politics, and I hurricane cities and it's peoples because they're seeing [through Israel's evil], usually in hurricane-prone areas during hurricane season. Submit to Israel or be annihilated -- you've been warned by these numbers, because they're my numbers and only these numbers are mine."

That's stuffing God into a very, very small box... Boil it down and it becomes an amusing notion.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A great book to read on this subject is the Eye of the Storm.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmurThat's stuffing God into a very, very small box

That's paying attention to what God tells us.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

For crying out loud! You should have included a little statement to the effect:
"I am EnochWasRight, and I approve this message."

So what do you think of the videos?

edit on 10-11-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

"I care about politics, and I hurricane cities and it's peoples because they're seeing [through Israel's evil], usually in hurricane-prone areas during hurricane season. Submit to Israel or be annihilated -- you've been warned by these numbers, because they're my numbers and only these numbers are mine."

You pretty much stated the plans of that particular god.

Politics: King of the world

I'm waiting for the famines to be blamed on the non pilgrims:

Zechariah 14: 9 Yahweh will be King over all the earth. In that day Yahweh will be one, and his name one.
. . .
16 It will happen that everyone who is left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, Yahweh of Armies, and to keep the feast of tents. 17 It will be, that whoever of all the families of the earth doesn’t go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, Yahweh of Armies, on them there will be no rain.

That character seems to be somewhat defective in my opinion.

top topics

join