It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A belated Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi, I thought it was about time to introduce myself properly having been a member or several months and posted a few replies!

I am a nurse ( but haven't practiced for a few years since my kids were born). I was born and bred in England but in my late 20's met a lovely man from the Middle East - we married and lived in UK together for 8 years then 2 years ago we moved here to his home country in MEast where we intend to stay indefinitely and raise our children.

I have learned so much living here and that feeds my interest in many topics related to the Mid East, Islam and politics, both British and International. I feel I am a split personality somewhat as I can see most issues relating to Islam and the Middle East from both a Western and an Arab perspective. I guess my interest stems fro having to deal with quite alot of ingrained prejudice and bigoted attitudes over the years from various small minds from people I have met including friends and family, for marrying a Muslim. But I love to play my tiny part in dispelling some myths, if I can!

Absolutely love ATS and tend to prefer it for my source of news these days having always gone straight to mainstream media previously - what an awakening! I can safely say ATS has changed the way I view the world and also sparked new interests- namely in Quantum physics, especially in relation to consciousness and the soul etc. I am also interested in the paranormal and spiritual issues, 2012 discussions, politics and the Illuminati / NWO etc! There isn't much that does not interest me on here to be honest!

ATS has some great minds and I learn something every time I come here!

Anyway this has turned into quite an essay! Just to say 'hi' officially and I look forward to our future discussions!

L x

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovely1973

Welcome to ATS...I look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS crew.

Please buckle your seat belt and keep hands and feet inside the ride till it comes to a complete stop.

Looking forward to reading what you bring to the table.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Howdy! Welcome to ATS!

If you decide you'd like an avatar of your very own, come over to our thread and we'll hook ya up!

Link is in my sig line (free of charge and all that good stuff
)

top topics

join