It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'All Seeing Eye' UFO Has Anyone Else Seen This!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hi All

So i was doing my daily browsing of ATS and came across 'the black knight' thread with some interesting points in it. As usual i dug a little deeper following the usual link after link or reserch and material and came across this:

It's a short video of 3 US Millitary personnel discussing there interactions with UFO craft in the late 70's early 80's. The part that caught my attention was at 5:40. The guy says quote: "the best way i could describe it was like an eye. With bright red, with a dark centre and it *winked*. It has a substance like molten metal coming off of it".

Now just imagine in your head for a sec what on earth he could be talking about. So me being curious did what anyone would and googled 'eye UFO' ... annnnd came up with this:

Has anyone ever seen anything like this? I cetainly havn;t in the 8+ years iv'e been researching UFO phenomena. I couldn't find anything on the archive search nor ATS's close competitors. The video doesn't seem to be very popular either.

Anyway have a look and give me your thoughts. Apart from the god awful music it really took me by surprise
. Iv'e also had a a quick 20min check across various search engines in various languages and couldn't find a similar sighting.

Seems pretty difficult to fake, no? But I'm not expert. This is my 1st post so take it easy on my aye . Cheers and thanks for reading

edit on 8-11-2012 by MongusePro because: Broken Youtube links, Missed quotation marks

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
the videos doesnt exists it says when i click on the "youtube link" - linkbutton.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Sorry 1st time posting had to learn how to embed the videos correctly. Enjoy

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
thanks! I looked at the "eye-UFO"-video, and I don´t know what to think really, looks real, and if it´s faked, it is really well done actully. I know that a lightsource can mess with up when you zoom in on it and it looks like a triangle and what not becuse of that the lens or camera cant focus correctly, but then again, its difficult to say if its camera fault or the ral deal. The eye looks amazing!

sry for my bad english.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I've seen a video of something similar, it was more a symbol than a definitive eye before.

Too easy to stage something like this to be a smoking gun tho I guess.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

No problem glad you enjoyed it. Yeah it's pretty strange at 1st glance and i honestly can't make heads or tails of it hence the post. That english i faaaar better then any other language i speak lol! Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I was going to mention Egypt symbolism but i take ATS members to be (mostly) fairly well educated people who have there own prior knowledge. Yeah deffinetly not anything conclusive, it could just have a very simple explanation. See if anyone else can shed any light on it. Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I tjhink that is something to do with the lens shutter iris or whatever it's called, with camera on full zoom on something at distance.
Or this, much the same thing, the iris is still the culprit,

"A somewhat different type of aberration may occur when zooming in on a bright point source. Especially the automatic focus system of early generation camcorders had serious problems with focusing on small lights, transforming stars, planets and distant aircraft lights beyond recognition into big diamond-shaped objects (in the case of a four-bladed iris aperture), or large semi-transparent discs with circle-shaped indentations at the periphery (looking somewhat like biscuits out of which someone has taken one or more bites). The luminous discs are caused by a ring-shaped element inside the zoom lens barrel. The circular indentations by rounded bulges at the inner edge of the ring. "

edit on 8-11-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MongusePro

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

Yes its a Star .... here's another one... the magic happens in the camera

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is another, almost identical to the OP's example, (seen at 4.17)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Wow! Thanks for the link i haven't seen that one before. Lots of good material to look into. It defiantly seems to have similarities to the out of focus lens anomalies.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I think you might have something there. They do seem similar. I think my imagination is playing tricks on me as i could almost swear the thing is blinking.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MongusePro
reply to post by smurfy

I think you might have something there. They do seem similar. I think my imagination is playing tricks on me as i could almost swear the thing is blinking.

The atmosphere will certainly give a twinkling effect for something at a distance like a star, which is basically a small point of light, especially when in a full zoom like that which exaggerates everything. I don't see that there would be even much difference if it were an aircraft at distance, and catching the sunlight. Nightime for an aircraft would be somewhat different though.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The video containing the images of the "UFO" to my mind appears to show a lightsource through a lens which has not been correctly range focused.

Just my two pence.

top topics

join