It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please take this seriously!! Earth's throwing a party & Everyone's gonna be there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello,

I would like to cut straight to the chase. The cavalries are starting to get here. From everywhere.

If you have not noticed already, look anywhere. The sky, the mind, the world around you, and even here on ATS.

Ideally, blood shed will be minimized and we can have a nonviolent transition into the next phase.

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the mindset shared by most of the creatures bringing heat.

Some advice: don't give into temptation of a free salvation. The more people that realize that each of us is the problem and the solution, the better. God is One, God is Objective and God is Tolerant, but God will also leave your ass here for the next 75,000 years.

Good Luck, Have Fun
edit on Wed Nov 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Can you elaborate a bit for us?

What exactly is going on...put it in simple terms for us peons.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForKnowledge
God is One, God is Objective and God is Tolerant, but God will also leave your ass here for the next 75,000 years.

God is supposed to be in the Religion Forum.
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestForKnowledge

Well that was quite the introduction.....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Welcome to the funny farm....we voted you our new King.....

Des

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah,
Is this one of those "We all have to be enlightened or none of us goes to nirvana type things?"
I think it's a pyramid scheme.

Watch out for the little green guys.

They probe.

I actually gave you a flag for having the temerity to say"Please Take This Seriously" in the title.
edit on 7-11-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is there booze at this party or do we bring our own?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Self Censorship...

edit on 7-11-2012 by facelift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
WELCOME TO ATS! PLEASE DO NOT TALK IN ALL CAPS or you will drive some of us crazier than we already are... Have fun!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome,

I especially appreciate the comment about the pyramid scheme. As for alcohol, I would advise against drinking it. I wrote something earlier today in the post titled "Alcohol" that would explain why.

Basically, one can think of the combination of the body/mind/spirit as material/information/energy. The modern pyramid scheme can be traced back to the appearance of the social memory complex Ra to the people living in the area which is now titled Egypt. Ra realized the mistake and they never came back, in physical form. The reason: the priesthood, the all seeing eye. The priesthood, through the manipulation of information was able to control the body and spirits of the pharaoh and the people.

Fast forward to present day. The all seeing eye is still there, and every country in the world is a pyramid with no capstone.

Balance must be retained, but of course, those that interfered and stayed will not wish to release the souls on this earth into the next dimension of existence.

The issue which plagues modern humanity: it doesn't matter as this world is material.

Therefore only through self realization and self acceptance can one gain compassion and understanding, thereby achieving the proper growth necessary to get out of here before the doorway closes once again for a very long time.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sorry, I have other plans. I'll be attending a party in the real world--and there will be alcohol. But please express my regrets to the hosts. Perhaps next time....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Partys are a dice toss. some are fantastic, some are so dull you simply leave shortly after arriving.

Welcome to ATS.

Is this BYOB btw?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ok...
My god has a sense of humor, we were made in his image.
He tells jokes at the bar and is the life of the party.,, he is awesome cool!
Welcome to ATS my friend

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My mask has begun to chafe!

Namaste.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Hey, you're that crazy guy everyone talks about who is supposed to be so funny and who always ends up getting banned because he's so outrageous.

Hi.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero

Hey, you're that crazy guy everyone talks about who is supposed to be so funny and who always ends up getting banned because he's so outrageous.

Hi.

Naaaaa... he's too serious to be Bernard...maybe if we gave him some Champagne..he'd lighten up....

Des

edit on 7-11-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If I may request some clarity.

Personally I feel it is suspect for someone to speak in romantic ways of spirit to insinuate that you know of some imminent transition period that is coming to an end but offer no details. Why start a thread offering advice without just telling them the information you have so that they can decide for themselves whether or not to take a second look at their way of life.

Are you interested in defining the meat of your point?

AAC

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oh. Okay. I couldn't remember his name.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!!

This forum is for allowing new members to introduce themselves.
As such, this thread is now closed.

The use of ALL CAPS

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

top topics

join