It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Abomination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

So, you are for the downfall of mankind? You want to lord over us in your superiority?

I thought that Christians were supposed to be forgiving.

You are the exact reason I left the church. I couldn't stand the hypocrisy any longer.

And I didn't vote for either of the yabooheads.

I believe that God granted me freewill...And I will take that ball and run with it, Thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

well said TDawg!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thank you.

But I must also say that I went against my own rule against posting emotionally.

I know we all do it from time to time, but the OP struck a nerve.

In the end, I failed myself...again.

But I won't dwell upon it, but rather learn from it.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Understood.

In my 6 months here, I've learned to better temper my emotions at times although they do slip from time to time. I still use emotion in my posts but try to temper it with logic to keep myself from going too far overboard.

It's a fine line to walk ....

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

It's a fine line to walk ....

But that is part of the adventure of learning about ones self.

Keep growing pard!

That is one of the reasons I joined ATS...the rules are strict, but fair.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

So, you are for the downfall of mankind? You want to lord over us in your superiority?

I thought that Christians were supposed to be forgiving.

You are the exact reason I left the church. I couldn't stand the hypocrisy any longer.

And I didn't vote for either of the yabooheads.

I believe that God granted me freewill...And I will take that ball and run with it, Thank you.

Who said anything about wanting the downfall of mankind? I do want the downfall of God's enemies but that hardly speaks of the entire mankind. I suppose you would want to continue as we are and keep sliding down this dark tunnel of corruption and despair. I suppose your idea of loving your neighbor is to continue to allow the forces of darkness to prosper against the forces of light? You can't have it both ways. You are either for God or against him. You have to make a stand and show the world that you love him or hate him. Or you can just slide into hell by default. You can be luke warm and sit on the fence and preen your prudent feathers.
Am I being "holier than thou" by making my stand and throwing light on the evil and showing it for what it is? Is it holier than thou to expound to others that we need to come together and stand united against evil? You might think that you are to unworthy a person to stand openly and verbally for God and you might be correct. But don't cast me in that crowd because I'm made worthy by the blood of the lamb and I don't need to be perfect to make a stand and preach against evil. I have every right to point my finger at antichrist and identify him and his system to the world. It's not rocket science ya know. It's pretty darned cut and dry. Unless you are ashamed of God. I have free will too and I choose to blow a trumpet and everyone can join me and God or get the hell out of the way because if need be, God and me are a majority. I am proud to say that I reverence the Holy one. And if there is anyone out there anywhere that would like to put me on some list as a suspect against the NWO then by all means do so because I am your greatest enemy. Me and my philosophy will be here when everything else is gone. You don't want to be found fighting against me for you don't fight against me you fight against the one who sent me.
edit on 11-11-2012 by cantyousee because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It has been often said that forces of the darkness would often consider themselves to be on the side of God due to their ignorance of who/what God really is. We're seeing this more and more these days with the extremist evangelicals.

Sorry, but I see you as being in opposition to God. You aren't sharing his words, you are sharing the words of a cultish group that uses the name of God to commit their atrocities. Until your eyes are opened, you'll deny it and refuse to see the truth in front of your face.

I'll pray for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

ETA: This was posted on another thread but is very much appropriate here

edit on 11-11-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

I wish I could double star your post and flag it. All the greatest truths in life are summarized on bumper stickers.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyFishFrog

That they are my friend, that they are!

My favorite one of all time says "What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about??"

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee
And if there is anyone out there anywhere that would like to put me on some list as a suspect against the NWO then by all means do so because I am your greatest enemy. Me and my philosophy will be here when everything else is gone. You don't want to be found fighting against me for you don't fight against me you fight against the one who sent me.

edit on 11-11-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

You are not my enemy, though you may see me as such.

Your OP reminds me of a Aunt of mine who is a Jehovahs Witness. She has a tendancy to make family gatherings uncomfortable, but it seems that I am the only one who will stand up to her and her beliefs.

Needless to say, whenever there is a wedding or funeral, the sparks fly.
I won't attend reunions if I know she is attending.

I stand against anyone trying to cram things down my throat in the name of truth. You either accept it or you do not.

Trying to force it just does not work and often provokes a knee-jerk reaction opposite of what is trying to be accomplished.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That's the biggest problem. People like that drive others AWAY from God, not TO God and that's the biggest sin of all

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by cantyousee

edit on 11-11-2012 by cantyousee because: content

You all better keep your eyes and ears open and be on God's side. I realize that you don't comprehend these things yet but it will become clearer in the near future. I'm done here.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

You are doing the work of the devil by turning people away from God and you will answer for your actions

Your choice

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You bring your sword and I'll bring my hockey stick, I have a wicked slap shot. No one is passing judgement on me now or ever.

The more you post the less Christian you sound.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join