It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Abomination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is a rant. I am filled with righteous indignation. I am weary with watching. Prophecies in the book of Daniel are being fulfilled. Half of my people are sodish children and they do not know the difference between the Holy and the profane. Spiritual Edomites have infiltrated into our gates and courts and my people seem to love it so.
How can people who believe they are intelligent vote for an abomination like Barak Hussein Obama. He has divided our country for gain. He and his henchmen are barking our fig tree. Ignorant children go and vote for this piece of scaballa. I tell you, he will continue to redistribute Jacobs wealth and he will betray our soldiers and they will die in a far country. He has already betrayed our ambassador in Lybia. Why can't these foolish children see this? How can people of my own heritage put their confidense into a Babylonian antichrist?
You will pay dearly for this stupidity. His next four years will not be like his last four years. Stupid stupid people. Unlearned and not willing to learn. Spiritually lazy children who live for their belllies and material possesions. I tell you, you will repent at leasure because of this. But me and the fellow followers of Jesus who love God honestly will be here to walk on all your ashes. It is coming soon. It will not tarry. You are going to get exactly what you deserve. All of you who voted for this beast. Curse you, curse you bitterly for not coming to the aid of the Lord's people. This Barak Hussien Obama is an angry bitter person underneath all that fake civility. he is not your friend. he is an anemy. I will testify against him and all who like him. Who will save him from my Father? Who will go done into the pit with him? All who are ignorant and self absorbed in their own vanity. I cannot wait to be shed of the lot of them.. Come Lord Jesus. Come and bereave me of these wanton children of leisure and darkness. Stupid ingnorant people that I have to be surrounded by. Your day is coming. God is laughing at you even now. he will redeem me from your lot and save me from your stupidity. You deserve nothing less.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So I am sensing that you are not happy with the outcome? Joking aside, Calling people stupid is not a demonstration of Christlike love. You may believe that this result is an abomination but by your own beliefs you are required to honor your leaders. Try praying for him and for the country instead of the fire and brimstone. Leave the judgement thing to God, your job is to love and pray.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

Speaking of abominations (and pots and kettles): your post.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Perhaps since things are so bad here your best course of action would be to go be with your god & leave we poor ignorant sinful heathens behind.

Oh & my reaction to Obama's win to all of you Wrong Wing extremists...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yeah sure, let the one who is said to have died for the salvation of sinners come and "save you from them" because one of his followers commands it.
I can imagine God shaking his head even as you suggest such a coldhearted wish.
Vindictive child!

edit on 7-11-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
'Stupid ingnorant people that I have to be surrounded by'

By which you mean the children of god? I'm sure he can't wait to come and take you home.
Aren't you supposed to love people, despite their downfalls? Sounds like you're putting yourself on a self made pedestal. In fact, that's exactly the kind of statement I'd expect of a politician.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Take all that religious clap trap out of your rant and I agree with you completely. We will pay for this idiocy.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Take all that religious clap trap out of your rant and I agree with you completely. We will pay for this idiocy.

It is this religeous clap trap that you speak of that is going to make this prophecy real. It is because of righteous indignation that God will do unto a foolish people what he's about to do. I have prayed for theses people until I am weary and all God gets is more of the same. If a harsh warning could save some it would be worth it. It doesn't seem that being kind and nice has done anything to enlighten the ignorant masses. it goes without saying that there is time to repent. Do it!! Come out of stupidity and come to God. I know how Moses felt when he come down off the mountain and broke the tablets because of the stupid unfaithful people that he had to lead. God finally killed most of them before he sent the rest into the promise land. The good news for all is, there is still time to repent of this ignorance. Time is running out. I'm sorry if I sound judgemental. I don't know how to express my indignation without ti sounding judgemental. I judge no one. They judge themselves by what they are and do. if the shoe fits. I don't even know your name. How can I judge you? But the standard I have set in this thread will judge you if you do not, whoever you are, come to the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You are preaching replacement theology here. The God of Scripture judges and blesses Israel, the apple of his eye- not America. Read the book of Daniel if you want to see how we are supposed to respond to this "abomination". Daniel was able to thrive in a PAGAN nation by being a faithful servant of God and honoring those in leadership according to God's decree.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I dont believe. So now what

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Half of my people are sodish children and they do not know the difference between the Holy and the profane. Spiritual Edomites have infiltrated into our gates and courts and my people seem to love it so.

Dear cantyousee,

Why are you against "sodish children?" I would think it would somewhat of a compliment to be the sod of the garden.

Sod or turf is grass and the part of the soil beneath it held together by the roots, or a piece of thin material.
The term "sod" may be used to mean grass grown and cut specifically for the establishment of lawns.

Can you please define your meaning of "Spiritual Edomites" and why you hate them, in your own words please?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Half of my people are sodish children and they do not know the difference between the Holy and the profane. Spiritual Edomites have infiltrated into our gates and courts and my people seem to love it so.

Dear cantyousee,

Why are you against "sodish children?" I would think it would somewhat of a compliment to be the sod of the garden.

Sod or turf is grass and the part of the soil beneath it held together by the roots, or a piece of thin material.
The term "sod" may be used to mean grass grown and cut specifically for the establishment of lawns.

Can you please define your meaning of "Spiritual Edomites" and why you hate them, in your own words please?

Look, I posted this in haste. I was angry. I do not know anyone personally and therefore it is not me judging. The things I said are in the book and God already said it of this people for this time. I'm sorry I was mad. I don't get that way often.
Spiritual edomites are those decendants of edom. They are the ones always opposed to God because God blessed Jacob and not Esau. The decendants are traced all over the world today just like Jacob is. Rosh. atheists.communists, we call them today. The bolsheviks who killed the Romanoffs in Russia are from this. But that is not their total. I am speaking generically. There are good christians with faith from these beginnings also.
All can come to God now through Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ.
edit on 7-11-2012 by cantyousee because: spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Okay. LOL. Take a breath. It's going to be alright.

Spiritual edomites are those decendants of edom. They are the ones always opposed to God because God blessed Jacob and not Esau.

Jacob wasn't really a very nice guy, you know.

Genesis 25

27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.

28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:

30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

That story, although a struggle of the sibling rivalry of two brothers, has a happy ending.

Genesis 33

And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids.

2 And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and Leah and her children after, and Rachel and Joseph hindermost.

3 And he passed over before them, and bowed himself to the ground seven times, until he came near to his brother.

4 And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept.

edit on 7-11-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Spiritual edomites are those decendants of edom. They are the ones always opposed to God because God blessed Jacob and not Esau.

Genesis 25 While it's true, at that point in time they had a happy reunion. But it was short lived. God said before the boys were born. "Jacob I love but Esau I hate." God had his reasons because in the first earth age, Esua was one who rebelled against God. He never valued his birthright. Jacob was cunning. His name means "heal catcher". But with all his fleshly traits he still loved God and valued the promises. Now it has all come full circle again. The Christian nations are being robbed and oppressed by the "spiritual edomites." It is all written in the old prophecies. Isaiah is a good place to start but they all pretty much give windows into what is happening. Gopd said,'They shall surley gather together, but not by me." All who gather against you will fall for your sake. Their little reign of terror will be shortlived. But it is still hard to watch it come down.Seeing mostly everyone asleep at the wheel.

27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.

28 And Isaac loved Esau, because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.

30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

That story, although a struggle of the sibling rivalry of two brothers, has a happy ending.

Genesis 33

And Jacob lifted up his eyes, and looked, and, behold, Esau came, and with him four hundred men. And he divided the children unto Leah, and unto Rachel, and unto the two handmaids.

2 And he put the handmaids and their children foremost, and Leah and her children after, and Rachel and Joseph hindermost.

3 And he passed over before them, and bowed himself to the ground seven times, until he came near to his brother.

4 And Esau ran to meet him, and embraced him, and fell on his neck, and kissed him: and they wept.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantyousee

There was a happy reunion at that point in time. But it was short lived. You have to understand why God hated Esau and loved Jacob. in the first earth age when Satan and a third of the angels rebelled against God, Esau was in that Group. it is true that jacob could be crafty. His name means,"Heal catcher". he caught his brother Esau's heal at birth. But Jacob loved God and valued his birthright. Esau obviosly didn't.
now it has all come full circle again and the decendants of Esau(spiritually) are robbing and beginning to oppress God's people. The west, where Christianity flourishes. It is all ion the pld prophecies. Their reign of terror will be shortlived. But it is still hard to watch it come down. Things are about to heat up. When you see the time of Jacob's trouble,(and it is starting) Know that God will act soon.

Genesis 25 While it's true, at that point in time they had a happy reunion. But it was short lived. God said before the boys were born. "Jacob I love but Esau I hate." God had his reasons because in the first earth age, Esua was one who rebelled against God. He never valued his birthright. Jacob was cunning. His name means "heal catcher". But with all his fleshly traits he still loved God and valued the promises. Now it has all come full circle again. The Christian nations are being robbed and oppressed by the "spiritual edomites." It is all written in the old prophecies. Isaiah is a good place to start but they all pretty much give windows into what is happening. Gopd said,'They shall surley gather together, but not by me." All who gather against you will fall for your sake. Their little reign of terror will be shortlived. But it is still hard to watch it come down.Seeing mostly everyone asleep at the wheel.

Genesis 33

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You have to understand why God hated Esau and loved Jacob. in the first earth age when Satan and a third of the angels rebelled against God, Esau was in that Group. it is true that jacob could be crafty. His name means,"Heal catcher". he caught his brother Esau's heal at birth. But Jacob loved God and valued his birthright. Esau obviosly didn't.

God did NOT hate Esau.

Genesis 25
22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD.
23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

His name means "heal catcher"

Yeah, because he was riding on heal of his brother!

Jacob was cunning.

That's not what the Bible says.

But Jacob loved God and valued his birthright. Esau obviosly didn't.

Dude, read the story again. You have it backward. Jacob was forced, by God to go to the land of Esau because of famine. Esau totally forgave Jacob, and then gave him all kinds of good stuff, because he was rich, before they went separate ways.

The point is, if they could live and let live, can't we just all get along?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Windward wrote:The point is, if they could live and let live, can't we just all get along?

That would be nice Windward. But we don't get to write the story. This is "HIS"story.
I am glad that certain things are ordained. It brings order to the universe. it gives us something to hold onto;knowing God is in control and the outcome is sure.
All souls, even if they don't believe the story, should want it to be true. imo

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Esau was a fallen angel in the war in heaven.."he was in that group"?? Seriously, you need to read it over again. Most of your religious slant for this rant is not located anywhere in the bible and youve twisted your biblical stories and scripture into what you want it to say. Besides, I thought joining the creator was a christians goal. If you believe all of this nonsense youve mashed up to suit yourself, shoudlnt you be happy the world is ending?

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
*scratches head*

I'm still trying to figure out what Obama did that set this rant off.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

This is a rant. I am filled with righteous indignation. I am weary with watching. Prophecies in the book of Daniel are being fulfilled.

If prophecies are being fulfilled then you must be ecstatic! Aren't all religions based on the desire to end the world and be with a god?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join