It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican government psychology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Take a look at 'Operation Northwoods'. Where the Joint Chiefs of Staff planned a similar operation to what unfolded with 911. What a coincidental date. The date is the number called for help from this government. It has to be seen to be believed. This is NOT THEORY. This is FACT. It was planned by this government and had been held 'Top Secret' by this government for 40 years. Attributed to some as the Kennedy Staff. It was Eisenhower's Joint Chiefs of Staff. Kennedy assassinated (also made 'Top Secret' by the same government) by an individual with CIA background shortly after Kennedy put a stop to this Chiefs of Staff Plot. No theory here. JUST FACTS. The Chiefs go into great detail about how this tyranny and treachery was to unfold. It shows how this government thinks. It shows how this government covers up it's tyranny and treachery.

(now declassified after 40 years, isn't most of the 911 investigation also classified now?) document.

thepriceofliberty.org...

[edit on 20-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This could also explain why the media blackout and censorship towards the libertarian party.

The party of true freedom vs a tyrannical government in sheeps skin??

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
site wont load, domain cannot be reached according to firefox
I'm sure you posted the right link though as it came up when I did a google search, but didn't load from there either

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
thepriceofliberty.org... I'm using firefox and I got it no problem.

Sorry you encountered a problem.

Back on topic.

I wonder who sits on the joint chief of staff now?

George Bush could be quite the darling to them... Too many people at the top are selling out this country and her citizens...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Already covered:
HERE

Please add any comments to this existing thread.

new topics

top topics

join