It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney lost - again. (independent --> 2016)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Media did the "great conflict and very close vote" routine. BS!
Guess there must have been some money in it for them to keep the "fight" close and tight.
What a circus! Is there going to be an investigation into the polling companies and their failure?
Wasn't even close! 303 Obama, 206 Romney so far. Close race? Compared to what?!
They (privatly owned media) were trying to give this to Mitt Romney!! But he lost!
And that's a good thing. That dosen't have to mean Obama got this - but it does. And that's a bad thing!

After the election they start up with the issues, the 2012 congressional elections, and how hard things are going to be for the president.

I hope ex rep. and ex dem. can get behind the need for at least 3 more parties in USA. 2016 is the great chance to vote independent! 2 new guys from the dem. and rep. are trying to get it. Pick you own 3.rd person!! Don't buy into the fear argument. It's the dem. and rep. who aren't an option. And they've proven that.

But thank you USA for not going nutty religious right again.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Summerian

Suck it up man! You backed a loser!

IRM

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I Am Jack's Complete Lack of Surprise.

im a Ron fan so i totally deluded myself thinking he had a chance to help USA, no matter how much sense he talks out the FED, finances and the economy.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

LOL..these republicans can't see the forest for the trees.

As I said in an earlier post, the problem is not with needing more parties. The problem lies within the republican party strategy. They lacked innovation. They lacked technological strategy. They did not have a clear message to the masses and they have other fundamental issues dealing with women and minorities, especially not taking advantage of the growing Latino population.

Demographics, demographics, demographics. It is sooooo surprising they have not made inroads yet and until they make wholesale changes top down, they will never win another presidential campaign.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

What?
Read my post again. (And loose those shades, it's almost winter.)
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma
...they will never win another presidential campaign.

WOW!
Now hold on, one victory (or two) don't mean that much.
I'm sure they can, and will, win in the future.
Don't look like the voters in the US can move beyond 2 party system and the economy is going down so the democrats will be under heavy fire 4 years from now.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Summerian because:
Rmoney

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It matters not who wins.. They are all the same..

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
It matters not who wins.. They are all the same..

People should pick their own people. The amount of money in elections (like the US presidential) makes it almost impossible for the little guy to win. All that money in the system makes me question the democracy of it all.
I don't think capitalism and Democracy can mix.
And then there's that thing about what all that power can do to a person.
Is it reasonable to put all that power in the hands of one person?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Electoral vote: 332 - 206
NO! Not even close!!

en.wikipedia.org...
States/districts where the margin of victory was under 5% (84 electoral votes)
1.Florida, 0.9%
2.Ohio, 1.9%
3.North Carolina, 2.2% (rep)
4.Virginia, 3.0%
5.Colorado, 4.7%

States/districts where margin of victory was more than 5% but less than 10% (103 electoral votes):
1.Pennsylvania, 5.1%
2.Iowa, 5.7%
3.New Hampshire, 5.8%
4.Nevada, 6.6%
5.Wisconsin, 6.7%
6.Minnesota, 7.6%
7.Georgia, 8.0% (rep)
8.Michigan, 8.5%
9.Missouri, 9.6% (rep)
10.New Mexico, 9.9%
(rep) mean won by Mitt. The "rest" went to Obama.

www.greenpartywatch.org...
"While official tallies won’t be certified for weeks, next-day tabulations at Google Election indicate that Jill Stein & Cheri Honkala finished fourth in the Nation with 396,684 votes, or 0.3% of the national total. This is more than twice the total of votes that the Green Party’s Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente won in 2008 (161,195), and three times the total of votes that the Green Party’s David Cobb and Pat LaMarche won in 2004 (119,859)."

LETS PUT THE GREEN PARTY IN THE WHITE HOUSE 2016!!!

The votes weren't even counted before the media starts up with... *fiscal cliff*
OOOOOH!! Will the dem. and rep. let USA die? OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! Better stay tuned and find out.

Don't sue me but, I'm not scared... I don't even care.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Summerian because: wouldn't you like to know....

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I was also wondering how the media decided that it was a close election? Anyone with any basic knowledge of politics knew that just wasn't the case.

So I somewhat blame the media for whatever sense of sadness conservatives are experiencing today.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
Media did the "great conflict and very close vote" routine. BS!
Guess there must have been some money in it for them to keep the "fight" close and tight.
What a circus! Is there going to be an investigation into the polling companies and their failure?
Wasn't even close! 303 Obama, 206 Romney so far. Close race? Compared to what?!
They (privatly owned media) were trying to give this to Mitt Romney!! But he lost!
And that's a good thing. That dosen't have to mean Obama got this - but it does. And that's a bad thing!

After the election they start up with the issues, the 2012 congressional elections, and how hard things are going to be for the president.

I hope ex rep. and ex dem. can get behind the need for at least 3 more parties in USA. 2016 is the great chance to vote independent! 2 new guys from the dem. and rep. are trying to get it. Pick you own 3.rd person!! Don't buy into the fear argument. It's the dem. and rep. who aren't an option. And they've proven that.

But thank you USA for not going nutty religious right again.

WELL... the tally right now (after Florida was counted) is actually:

332 for Obama

206 for Romney

With WELL OVER 3 MILLION MORE VOTES going to Obama!!!! WOW!!!!!! AMERICA HAS SPOKEN!!!!

Soooooo... its way WORST news for Republicans.

The same republicans who said the per-election polls were all "SKEWED" and LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They tried to repeat this enough times so that their IDIOTIC supporters might start BELIEVING IT!! And they DID!!!

They have been WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

edit on 11-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So, its quite safe to say that Romney supporters here were flat-out LIED too (nothing new) by the liars at FOX news and the Conservative bozos on the radio.

SO MANY of the Conservative folks here fell for it. Makes you think, HOW MANY OTHER LIES are they buying into because they believe the Right-wing LIARS of media and just disregard TRUTH and FACTS as just lies by "Liberals"? They think that there is a conspiracy against them by everyone in the entire world!!!

With so much CREDIBLE COLD-HARD facts about this election having been thrown to them that was TRUE, I wonder if they will continue to believe the Fox news liars and Conservative bozos on the radio!! Maybe this election will wake some of them up and see just how many LIES the Right-wing Conservatives have been DISHING out to them on a daily basis!! Oh so many LIES that they fell for!!

I am hopeful that many will start waking up. They are a STUBBORN bunch with closed minds, but maybe one day they will awaken.

They cannot deny the STEAMING BS that was fed to them from the Right-wing media this election. STEAMING HOT and PILED HIGH into the sky which they consumed with glee. Ignorance is bliss. WELL, that ignorance WAS bliss until the ELECTION RESULTS came in. AND as PREDICTED and REPORTED by the "Liberals" who were SPOT-ON!!

edit on 11-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join