It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Time Traveler's Testimony Turns-out True!!??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
On the eve of the election, an alleged time traveler claimed to have foreknowledge about the results. He said that Obama would win. That thread was posted with much controversy here on ATS. Here is the follow-up article.

Source: ______beforeitsnews/u-s-politics/2012/11/are-time-travelers-claims-of-obama-win-tomorrow-true-2445002.html

In a startling, last-minute revelation on the eve before this presidential election, alleged time traveler Weatherford Indigo Norvault announced that President Barack Obama would win the election. While his statements were controversial in nature, the final election results have shown that his prediction is 100% accurate, or that he is a good guesser. Anyone would have had a 50% chance of getting it right. However, Weatherford stated his account of the past (his past, and at the time, our future) with conviction. “President Obama’s re-election,” said Weatherford, “usher’s the country into a new, golden era and begins the healing process between the rich and the poor.”

Initial story: /u-s-politics/2012/11/are-time-travelers-claims-of-obama-win-tomorrow-true-2445002.html

Just who is this man, Weatherford Indigo Norvault?

Weatherford claims to have been a laboratory assistant to Nicholas Tesla (the man who invented the AC/DC power infrastructure that our modern electrical power grid still utilizes today). “Tesla invented so many things, and he wasn’t greedy like his funder J.P. Morgan. Tesla literally gave his patents to Morgan, trusting that the man would take care of him.” However, when J.P. Morgan “discovered Tesla’s intention of providing free, wireless electricity to everyone on the globe, that bastard [Morgan] pulled the plug on Tesla and sent him into poverty and obscurity.” It is a fact that the FBI confiscated Tesla’s research upon his death, and to this day, much of his work is still top secret. But why would Tesla’s research remain a government secret?

“Time travel,” answers Weatherford. “When the agents broke into Tesla’s Colorado laboratory during one his short jaunts away from work, I hid in a device that turned out to be a time machine. There was a lightning storm during the fire and arcs of electricity fanned everywhere. I shut the enclosure and accidentally triggered the device. When I woke up, I found myself in the care of people who somehow knew I was going to be there. I was in the same place, just in a future [undisclosed] future date.” These people got Weatherford back into tip-top shape, repaired the time machine and assisted him in exploring different eras. Weatherford enjoyed himself, perhaps a little too much, during the Renaissance era, where he claims to have fathered many children in different areas around the globe and time periods over the course of several hundred years. He was somewhat shocked when he realized that he might have become one of his own ancestors. However, he refused further details save that he made several bad decisions in Italy in the 1400s.

The alleged time traveler said he decided to come forth with this important news a day before the election to assure folks that America would re-elect a president who would be responsible for bringing the country into a new age of prosperity, a golden age where dreams would once again begin to come true for those less fortunate than the wealthy elites who had ruled the nation for so long. “The Capitol was ruled with capital,” said Weatherford. “The Rockefellers and Morgans of the early 1900s might have passed away, but their heirs and their new cohorts are still in power.” Weatherford stated so much disdain for the J.P. Morgans of our era that most of it could not be included in this article. “They just don’t give a hoot about the average person,” said Weatherford. “Unions are people. Corporations are not people. Corporations are businesses. Businesses employ people, are run by people, but they are emphatically not people. I had to come forward and assure the good masses that President Obama would win, and that his next term would change the country for good and forever.”

There you have it, again. The day before the election, Weatherford Indigo Norvault came out of obscurity to inform us of the election results. And, as predicted, he was 100% correct. Whether or not you believe him is up to you. However, the proof is in the proverbial pudding, and Weatherford’s assessment has proven true.

One last quote from our time traveler: “We’re Americans, no matter our era. I care about this country, in all of its time periods. This is a crucial time, more than any other. We have to set our differences and hatreds aside and embrace the destiny ahead of us. It will not be easy, but it will be worthwhile. I have seen where this will take us. And this is why I’ve chosen to remain in this time period. I want to be a part of the challenges, opportunities and successes to come. We have to be united as a nation to pull it off, and I will work in the background to help move the wheels forward. It is my destiny. It is our collective destiny.”

Believe it or not, this man claims to have knowledge of the future and has been 100% accurate. If what he claims is true, then the United States is due for prosperity once again, under the guidance and leadership of President Barack Obama. Whether or not we agree with the president’s leadership, Weatherford stresses that we are all Americans trying to make our country better –just with different strategies. If we cast our differences aside, then the nation can accomplish what seems to be impossible.

Wow! Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One guess doesn't make someone from the future or 100% accurate.

Are there more predictions of his that can either be verified, or brought to light?

Edit: if the American government has had time travel since 1943 (Tesla's Death), I would think they may have gone through time to change some things that have happened since then. Or even before then.
edit on 7-11-2012 by randomtangentsrme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

He needs to be able to say something that cannot be a 50 50 guess it's pretty obvious to me Obama will get voted back in but as for healing the rift between the scum and the other 7 billion of us that is not going to happen these people are so evil, they kill us for no reason whatsoever.

Or Tesla could come on here as there are reports he cloned himself and tell us for sure

edit on 7-11-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Lol... he called it the night before?

I called it 10 weeks ago, doesn't make me a time traveler.

Besides, beforeitsnews!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well, yeah, I have thoughts on this. A single correct prediction is indeed a 100% prediction rate. But that hardly constitutes proof that the guy is a time-traveler.

I, for one, would like to hear a few more difficult predictions. Precise predictions, too--not just some vague jabber about prosperity and so forth.

Sounds like a lucky guess to me. And not even much luck was required....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
LOL! this guy is so full of it, hundreds of people if not thousands predicted Obama would win that does no prove time travel. Where is his list of things that are supposedly 100% accurate?

Also Obama has already proven himself a liar a cheat and a traitor like most politicians protecting his bankster cronies with bailouts and this clown is telling us he will lead us into a golden age of prosperity... LOL!
We are on the verge of financial meltdown tell this guy to g back to where ever he came from...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I don't consider this story credible.

It seems so incredibly unlikely and contrived.

Of course I cannot prove such readily, but I am happy to trust my gut on this one.

So i assume its a complete work of fiction.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Well, yeah, I have thoughts on this. A single correct prediction is indeed a 100% prediction rate. But that hardly constitutes proof that the guy is a time-traveler.

I, for one, would like to hear a few more difficult predictions. Precise predictions, too--not just some vague jabber about prosperity and so forth.

Sounds like a lucky guess to me. And not even much luck was required....

Very valid points, and a STAR for your insight. While I have no personal vested interest in whether or not the dude is really a time traveler, here are some thoughts...

First, be sure to read BOTH articles. The one posted here and the one posted yesterday (link provided in OP). From what I think I read in *both* articles, the time traveler seemed concerned about his predictions somehow changing the way the future unfolded. That's why he waited until the day before the election to reveal the outcome. If he was that concerned about a "simple" prediction, imagine the level of concern about intricate predictions. Sure, I'd like to know if FaceBook stock will increase, but man, that kind of informational release might lead to DERAILING the bright future he says is ahead of us. I say remain positive. Be open-minded. This can work out for all of us.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Edit: if the American government has had time travel since 1943 (Tesla's Death), I would think they may have gone through time to change some things that have happened since then. Or even before then.

Thats the thing about time travel. In order for it to work we must assume that every time something is changed then all the changes that follow have to snap into place all through time from then on. And if that was the case, then reality as we know it would be changing all the time. Snap itty-snap. The only way to cancel that out is to cancel the awareness that any change suddenly occurred right before your eyes, and that is imposssible.

Particularly since I have been bored out of my mind for some time now.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Sorry, sounds like a commercial for the "New Deal".

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I don't consider this story credible.

It seems so incredibly unlikely and contrived.

Of course I cannot prove such readily, but I am happy to trust my gut on this one.

So i assume its a complete work of fiction.

Could quite be, my friend. Could quite be. However... Who can say what the parameters of our world, our reality really are? Who can state the ultimate limits of our reality? Are we confined by the proverbial BOX, or can things exist outside of that prosaic understanding and conditioning? Skeptical, to be sure! Open-minded--- yes.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Thats the thing about time travel. In order for it to work we must assume that every time something is changed then all the changes that follow have to snap into place all through time from then on. And if that was the case, then reality as we know it would be changing all the time. Snap itty-snap. The only way to cancel that out is to cancel the awareness that any change suddenly occurred right before your eyes, and that is imposssible.

Particularly since I have been bored out of my mind for some time now.

I disagree.
Partially due to multiple universe theories.
If person A goes back in time to before person B was born, person B only experiences the altered timeline.
If person A goes back in time to after person B was born, person A returns to person B's alternate universe where the changes have always been.

Time travel is a bit of a twisty thought, and not one I can defend to the pro or con.

To the followers of the tread:
Regardless of this claim of Time Travel, I do not see the OP's story as having any grain of truth.
Perhaps I will have to eat my words, but as someone that has worked as an electrician, and worked for mechanical engineers, I have seen nothing from Tesla that indicates his secret technologies or amazing discoveries.

Yes he was brilliant, yes it is said the gov't has papers of his that are still classified, which may be if there are techs built on his work.
But if you do the research, there is no one inventor of the light bulb. When a technologies time has come many individuals offer differing patents.

No working time machines are out there. Based on Tesla's theories or not. I am willing to stake a month's wages on my statement, if someone can prove me wrong, with a working model that can be duplicated.

Oh and if this guy was an assistant to Tesla, let's have him describe some of Tesla's less known work. From a technician's stand point. Or perhaps he can describe the work he was doing for Tesla?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I'm waiting for Pravda or Sorcha Faal to pop up somewhere in this topic being linked to the article, pure and utter hogwash - I don't know why I bother.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Wonderful.

Does this mean I will get a call from my employer telling me there is work.

Or should I keep calling the unemployment office every two weeks.

I love Tesla's work, bit I cannot believe this man.

How old is he anyways? Is there more details that I am missing because the status quo around here is the end is near.

Oh well, great story if hope

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

If person A goes back in time to before person B was born, person B only experiences the altered timeline.

Problem with that is person A should have been affected by his own passage back in time before he went there. If I go back in time, I affect myself in the now before I even go, Because I already went. Or something like that.

If person A goes back in time to after person B was born, person A returns to person B's alternate universe where the changes have always been.

Where did the "alternate Universe" come from? It zapped into being the moment person A left the now. So everything else would instantly change for everyone else from that moment forward. I don't see that happening. I have always been right here, right now.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Cool thread, I've never heard of this guy before until now.

The first thing that sticks in my mind is that he doesn't like Morgan, the banker (or bankers in general perhaps?)

The way I see it is that there is a possibility that there will be a golden era of peace and prosperity under the timeframe of Obama's 2nd term.

This guy does not mention how that "healing" process begins, or what is being healed exactly in detail. The way I interpret this could be either a revolution, a huge loss of life, or some other way that the people unite for good as a whole. There are other possibilities I'm sure, and I need to read what else this guy has said before saying too much more...

I don't see how things could go for "better" unless he means better for the Earth and/or the people living on it...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
In a recent national survey, most of the people surveyed thought Obama was going to win. In the same survey, most of these people said they were voting for the other guy.

I believe this story as much or maybe less than a story if someone had predicted Obama would win and said it would be a disaster for the country. Gridlock remains in congress with bills only squeaking by when absolutely necessary. Obama's health care plan destroys employer provided health care as companies drop health care and inform employees due to competitive cost pressures, they are forced to do so. Then they provide employees with the government rationed health care plan information. In a worse case scenario, Obama and the democrats refuse to have any budget continuing to believe a budget is not needed. After a certain number of years, bond traders suddenly decide they won't be paid back in full by the US government and that it's too late without hyperinflation to get out of the debt mess and our currency collapses. Millions of Americans face losing their life savings due to government incompetence in not budgeting and planning for the future.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Maybe the time traveller is our very own moderator Hefficide,or is Hefficide a prophet?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Just 1 question?

Were is his Time Machine now?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

I think it's in the person who wrote the articles mind!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join