It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Art Of Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Is there a market for good speakers that can articulate their points over to people well?

Arent most people in the mood for a good speech?

So I'm thinking I'll be some kind of a new type of speaker who gives powerful anti-hero speeches for a profit.

Other speakers won't have anything on me!

I will shine.

I aim to speak on what time it is, reality, life, and death. But do so from an anti-hero perspective which has never been done before in the history of the world.

When I start speaking into about 2 minutes, that's when I'll announce that I'll be passing a tray (or a box) around to collect any amount of money that the folks attentive want to put in it for my powerful speech. Just like how they do at a church sort of. I'll both pass it and retrieve it all by my damn self though, because I won't need any help with doing so. The money will encourage me to do more anti-hero speeches.

I'm similar to the anti-hero type in real life. I always seen how I very much like the anti-hero in T.V. shows I've seen. I tend to relate with them the most. They are the badasses to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
How fast is a train?

No, really?? How fast is it? relatively anyway, if you take into account we're spinning in space at a bazillion miles an hour around a sun that is part of a spiral that itself spins around something else, ad infinitum..

or how fast is time?

new topics

join