It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oracle of Shambhala told how to survive the apocalypse to Nasa!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not to mention, I find this interesting

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/09/strange-energy-from-galactic-center-bombarding-earth-2446172.html

Strange particles believed to be emanating from the elusive ‘dark matter’ at the center of the galaxy have been confirmed to be bombarding Earth. Two physicists from the prestigious Department of Physics & Astronomy at University of California discovered more gamma-rays bombarding Earth than believed by astronomers.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Tibetan lamas obviously lie, or dont know anything about what they're talking about.

Is anybody sure if this even came from a Tibetan lama? The only place I can find the name Gyandrek Kailas is in this same story that has been posted on almost every woo-woo site on the internet.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
But this was not about our planets alligning.

But it was, and he was very specific in his claim...

in late December, the Solar system planets line up in a row

Its about Alcyone in Pleiades and our Sun, and while this happens every 52 years, the particular pleaidian Mayan cycle is 26 000 year cycle. This all has to do with Pleaides.

But if you really do wish to divert down a Pleidean side road, I'm going to have to ask you to provide more references than the page you submitted. That one just makes an assertion about an "alignment" with Alcyone with nothing to back it up or show that it is fact true.

Because it isnt.
The sun NEVER alignes with Alcyone seeing as how it isnt actually on the ecliptic, but even when it gets closest it certainly isnt "in late December" as the OP claims. Its more like (checking a star map) May 21 for conjuction so about November 21 for opposition.
And even then, this claim about "every 52 years" doesnt make any sense whatsoever in actual real physical astronomical terms. Its must be about some totally fictitious thing that somebody just made up off the top of their head.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by taws6

Originally posted by malicacid922002
Do the Tibetan monks and the Maya know something we Don't
This is in the Bible too I Have heard of does anyone have info on that and add to this info
And is there Proof to these claims?
what do you guys and gals think about this????

I would like to see at least 1 Mayan say that the world will end on 12/21/12, all I hear is "Non Mayan" people who are claiming that Mayan are predicting the end of the world based on their calendar. I read a couple articles that Mayans are pissed that other people are turning their "end of the calendar cycle" into the "end of the world event"

While I think it would be interesting to witness something on this date, I don't believe anything will. Also, no Mayans that were involved in that culture back then are around anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by malicacid922002
Tibetan lamas do not hide the fact that the risk of a serious accident is quite large: in late December, the Solar system planets line up in a row, which is a unique case.

Totally not true.
False.
There is no alignment in late december.
Solar system planets are not lined up.
There is no "unique case".

Tibetan lamas obviously lie, or dont know anything about what they're talking about.

I have no idea if anything is aligning in December.

But this was not about our planets alligning.

Its about Alcyone in Pleiades and our Sun, and while this happens every 52 years, the particular pleaidian Mayan cycle is 26 000 year cycle. This all has to do with Pleaides. The entire Mayan stuff has to do with pleaides.

www.maya12-21-2012.com...

Also the Feathered Serpent, is the same as the Cherokee Rattlesnake Prophecy and that is a huge serpent rope of energy that comes out of pleiades, goes to Orion, then twists back and supposedly hits earth.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
/

This is what i'm getting at and as far as I know all Pre-cogs all have something to do with Pleiades NOW you have my attention on this Cherokee Rattlesnake Prophecy
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Not to mention, I find this interesting

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/09/strange-energy-from-galactic-center-bombarding-earth-2446172.html

Strange particles believed to be emanating from the elusive ‘dark matter’ at the center of the galaxy have been confirmed to be bombarding Earth. Two physicists from the prestigious Department of Physics & Astronomy at University of California discovered more gamma-rays bombarding Earth than believed by astronomers.

I also seen this and wanted start a thread about it. I didn't know the bashing would be so fast, I was Hoping for more scientific answers about the survival of such an event..

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
While I think it would be interesting to witness something on this date, I don't believe anything will. Also, no Mayans that were involved in that culture back then are around anymore.

Thanks for pointing that out for all here!!!!!!!!!
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: fixed errors

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i can't help it, some thread titles just make me think of certain tunes.
and now for a musical interlude.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the musical peace of mind there here is some evidence that could prove this theory www.youtube.com...#!
Our World is Changing: youtu.be...

Electromagnetic Event: youtu.be...

STARWATER: youtu.be...

Source thesurvivalplaceblog.com...
sorry don't know how to embed the videos
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Welll... it is true and sure that the Galactic Center Black Hole is presently having erutions of flares --likely caused as asteroids are falling into the BH and causing flashes of energy, the scientists say...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now an international team using Nasa's Chandra X-Ray Observatory have detected the brightest flare yet observed from Sagittarius A*, which for an hour glowed some 150 times brighter than the black hole's usual luminosity.

---but we should be aware that these cosmic flashes of energy were actually produced around 26,000 years ago---or the 26K distance in Light Years to Sagittaruis A

so, lets see where this LLama has a historical account, in writing or something, that tells the tale he is saying to the NASA people today/

bet it does not exist,,, the holy man is conjuring the information out of his own consciousness/mind... but it might be accurate in any case... but Jan-Feb-Mar in a communication blackout ?

the task of covering the windows with a very opaque covering is a act told in other predictions in the world, not the Tibetian Llama

i can't locate the article i posted a week ago, that discussed these exotic energies... its called something like Synchotronic rays or something... i've been hitting my head trying to relocate that link... but youe link is speaking about the same exotic rays being radiated from Sagittarius A

edit on 7-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The majority of these responses are from dumb muppets! There are numerous galactic alignments and earthly alignments occurring in December that are not said to occur for another 1200, 2400, and 24,000 years... Besides The Orion constellation is going to be in exact alignment above the pyramid at Giza, that's but one earthly alignments that shall occur from Machu Pichu to Stonehenge to the Great Pyramids, then there are those of planetary alignments. Has anyone heard about the earthquakes occur lately all across the globe with a richter signature of exactly 5.6!!! vvake up...

GET SMART, dont comment on things you know not: closed eyes see not the blooming rose!

The Pyramid Revelations
www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
VVRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Hogwash!
The wobble is un-natural and historically the earth had no wobble at all (going Waaay back).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join