It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oracle of Shambhala told how to survive the apocalypse to Nasa!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
thecosmicalarmclock.com...

Tibetan lamas do not hide the fact that the risk of a serious accident is quite large: in late December, the Solar system planets line up in a row, which is a unique case. In his message to NASA lama monastery Gyandrek under Kailas, known as the Oracle of Shambhala, said that on December 21 2012, the Earth, along with the solar system passes through the galactic “zero band”.

more Info on link added

Do the Tibetan monks and the Maya know something we Don't
This is in the Bible too I Have heard of does anyone have info on that and add to this info
And is there Proof to these claims?
what do you guys and gals think about this????

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is Nassim Hara-mama-ding-dong sponsored garbage.

Hoax bin worthy tripe...

Same "self proclaimed astro-phycisist" that doesn't know the difference of a meteor and a brown dwarf star, and who thinks our sun is a black hole, or some other nonsense.
edit on 6-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Nassim and the problems with perspective.
edit on 6-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Let's be realistic here people. If there was anything to this, we would have been seeing more and more worse and worse disasters especially over the last few weeks and months. There isn't just some magical line that we cross and then everything goes to hell. There should be serious and notable changes seen and felt as we draw closer. This "end date" is now too close. If we are not feeling some real effects yet, then there is likely nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well when nothing happens on the 21/12/2012 these so called "wise men" are going to lose a lot of credibility (not that they had much)......either that or they will start to move the goal posts in their usual cryptic way.

People must be insane to think that anything out of the ordinary is going to happen on 21st December!.....reality check coming in a few weeks I think!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002
Do the Tibetan monks and the Maya know something we Don't
This is in the Bible too I Have heard of does anyone have info on that and add to this info
And is there Proof to these claims?
what do you guys and gals think about this????

I would like to see at least 1 Mayan say that the world will end on 12/21/12, all I hear is "Non Mayan" people who are claiming that Mayan are predicting the end of the world based on their calendar. I read a couple articles that Mayans are pissed that other people are turning their "end of the calendar cycle" into the "end of the world event"

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So many times people say there will be an alignment and so many times people thouroughly debunk that fact, just as alignments happen almost daily to weekly yet we all remain so hard to take any of this at face value.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

No alignment of planets, no crossing of galactic plane, just bunkum.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
still no thoughts on bible predictions of this 3 days of darkness and another question how would the sun be blotted with darkness and nothing comes between us and the sun????? For some reason I feel there could be an answer for this if it has happened at least once before like the hopi saying something about ages!!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think we might have already passed this point in time in 1999.

If you correlate science to what ancient myths and calendars tell you, the Mayan date is based upon the sunrise happening over Hunab Kui, which Westerners identified as the center of the Milky Way. Western science has yet to determine the exact location - within one degree.

As far as the 'alignment' - it is not happening. Trust me, I do Eastern astrology which has the same basis as the Tibetan kar-tsi system.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Tibetan lamas do not hide the fact that the risk of a serious accident is quite large: in late December, the Solar system planets line up in a row, which is a unique case.

Totally not true.
False.
There is no alignment in late december.
Solar system planets are not lined up.
There is no "unique case".

Tibetan lamas obviously lie, or dont know anything about what they're talking about.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
And to add to the subject Einstein also believed in polar shift in 1955 and princeton university confirmed it happened before. Also “Pole Shift”, in which the entire mantle of the Earth would shift in a matter of days, perhaps HOURS, effectively altering the positions of the North and South Pole. If this were to happen, especially if it occurred within days or hours, worldwide disasters would ensue. Earthquakes would occur throughout the world and massive tsunamis would attack coastal countries.

And this is all done because of galactic alignment!!!!!
Just to emphasis, the Galactic Alignment occurs every 25,800 year. This number has been distorted by other websites to 28,600 or 360,000, etc.
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: needed to add info

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Also, all you people saying that the 2012 theory is just a hoax created by people to make a profit...well that doesn't really make sense when you consider the Mayans, the ancient Chinese book of prophecy, The I Ching, the prophet at Delphi, the actual Merlin(not the fictional King Arthur character, but the real "sorcerer" that the King Arthur character is based on), Nostradamus, and even Edward Casey both believed and predicted that a catostrophic event would take place in 2012. On a side note I know that the "sorcerer" that Merlin is based on was considered a schizophrenic psycho who lived in the forest. Also, for every Christian who says the Bible says no man will know when the Apocalypse will happen, should research the Bible Code. Basically it's an algorythm that when used on the Hebrew translated version of the Old Testament, answers questions you ask. Note tha thet Hebrew alphabet and number system are one in the same, when written in Hebrew, the translation is basically an extremely long number and as we all know, numbers and math are thought to be the only only universal language. When you ask the question, "When will the world end?" on the same page within a few paragraphs of each other you get the words, Apocalypse, death, 2012, and from above. The chances that these words, numbers, and phrases showing up on the same page, and being relevant to the question asked is something like 1:1,000,000,000 (not an exact number but the odds are astronomical)
Did I mention the hopi also,,,

Regardless of what happens we people as a whole need to realize that our time in this universe is short and we should appreciate each other and be kind to one another. Not for some fear of eternal damnation, but simply because it's the right thing to do.
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

And to add to the subject Einstein also believed in polar shift in 1955 and princeton university confirmed it happened before. Also “Pole Shift”, in which the entire mantle of the Earth would shift in a matter of days, perhaps HOURS, effectively altering the positions of the North and South Pole. If this were to happen, especially if it occurred within days or hours, worldwide disasters would ensue. Earthquakes would occur throughout the world and massive tsunamis would attack coastal countries.

And this is all done because of galactic alignment!!!!!
Just to emphasis, the Galactic Alignment occurs every 25,800 year. This number has been distorted by other websites to 28,600 or 360,000, etc.
edit on 2-21-11 by malicacid922002 because: needed to add info

As far as I know, wrong on all counts.

No matter how many times you repeat a lie, it doesn't get any truer.

There is no galactic alignment occurring in 2012.

There is no unique planetary alignment occurring in 2012.

There is no crossing of the galactic plane occurring in 2012.

Einstein never agreed about a rapid pole shift, he wrote a forward for a book that proposed geological change through ice-changes unbalancing the Earth's rotation ("The Earth's Shifting Crust" by Charles Hapgood). Einstein actually argued against there being enough mass in the ice pack to unbalance the Earth.

Princeton never confirmed a rapid pole shift (because it has never happened before).

End to end this is bull.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Could you please post a link to that Merlin 2012 connection?...I'm in a bit of a mood and I'm sure reading that would give me a chuckle.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is a bunch of bunk, sorry. Don't make it sound as if Tibetan lamas would spread and believe in this bunk, they are certainly smarter and more enlightened than wasting their time like that.

"Solar System Planets Line Up"...we had that multiple times already, nothing happened. "Galactic Plane" blah blah...just the usual pseudo bunk again.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

then explain the earths wooble on its axis thats enough proof to prove polar shift!!!! And no bs

Hapgood also indicated that the research was based on an ancient map which showed Antarctica with free flowing rivers, and paleontological data that Woolly Mammoths and other ancient animal species, have been found frozen solid with undigested vegetation in their stomachs. This suggests that a single cataclysmic event occurred with such ferocity that it killed these species in their tracts. So this is proof of it happening very rapidly!!!!!!
Hapgood theorized that the earth has gone through three such crustal displacements over the last 100,00 years according to data gathered claimed the last occurrence was approximately 12000 years ago. He claimed that the extensive of weight as well as uneven placement of ice over the North American landmass during the last ice age period could possibly have caused such a massive slip. Einstein began to support the theoretical probabilities that such an event could happen and have happened in earths history.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

then explain the earths wooble on its axis

It wobbles because it is not a perfect sphere... it would be more interesting if it did NOT wobble!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've noticed over the years in the case of netkooks (such as but not limited to creationists), that when you rebut a part of their argument, that they dont ever bother to try to defend it or back it up with references.
That part of the argument gets discarded like an unloved orphan and they just follow up with "yeah, but what about..." and introduce a completely new hitherto unmentioned point.

then explain the earths wooble on its axis thats enough proof to prove polar shift!!!!

Just like that.

This thread so far can be summarised as ...
* Solar system planets aligned... rebutted
* Three days of darkness... rebutted
* Einstein also believed in polar shift... rebutted
* Galactic Alignment ... rebutted
* yeah, but what about the earths wobble?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I am not denying orbital precession or wandering poles.

Far as I know this has been happening for billions of years - without causing cataclysms. Probably because they are gradual (one degree per million years approx.).

For a while there, authors like Immanuel Velikovsky and Hapgood made lots of sales with "cataclysmic changes" books. Then science found plate tectonics and other theories which provided better understandings and agreed with observation better.

Welcome to the 21st Century.

edit on 6/11/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Tibetan lamas do not hide the fact that the risk of a serious accident is quite large: in late December, the Solar system planets line up in a row, which is a unique case.

Totally not true.
False.
There is no alignment in late december.
Solar system planets are not lined up.
There is no "unique case".

Tibetan lamas obviously lie, or dont know anything about what they're talking about.

I have no idea if anything is aligning in December.

But this was not about our planets alligning.

Its about Alcyone in Pleiades and our Sun, and while this happens every 52 years, the particular pleaidian Mayan cycle is 26 000 year cycle. This all has to do with Pleaides. The entire Mayan stuff has to do with pleaides.

www.maya12-21-2012.com...

Also the Feathered Serpent, is the same as the Cherokee Rattlesnake Prophecy and that is a huge serpent rope of energy that comes out of pleiades, goes to Orion, then twists back and supposedly hits earth.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join