It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Report Election Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If you encounter any suspected fraud there are many reporting outlets. This list is not all inclusive and you are welcome to share any you may know of. I am certain that there will be fraud going on with both sides. And unless we report it, it will continue. Make certain you report anything you suspect, even if you are not certain. Voter intimidation, voter swaying, double voting, and malfunctioning machines are just a handful of things that come to mind.

The first method I am listing would be to call your local FBI office. But first search online to see if there are any special hotlines set up for your area. Since some states do have them.
FBI State Listing

You can also download a mobile election fraud reporting app called Mobotory, in the app store, for your iPhone and IPad and through Google Play for Android

Yet another option is to utilize stopvoterfraudnow.com. You can do it online, call a special number, 1-800-274-VOTE (8683), fax it (334) 242-4993, or mail it to the address provided on the site.

The last option I will post is the True To Vote hotline. Call True The Vote at 855-444-6100 to report election fraud or voter intimidation.

Also, the US needs some sort of "fool proof" voting system. While you are in this thread, do you have any ideas for this?

edit on 6-11-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

That would be a complete waste of time, complaining to the same people that are altering votes.

2nd.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

This thread is for helping to improve the election process, not negativity. If you see fraud please report it!

edit on 6-11-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Leave that to the government, I'm sure they have it under control. Your duty is to vote..period.

2nd.

top topics

join