It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jimmy Savile, Pedophile and Media Misdirection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Jimmy Savile was an English DJ and television star. For those in the United States, he was bigger than Dick Clark, if you don't remember him, he was Ryan Seacrest for over 50 years, except he was also known as a leader in charitable events. He was a cross between Dick Clark and Jerry Lewis (Muscular Dystrophy Association), he was buried as a national treasure.

It is now believed that Mr. Savile was a pedophile. Mr. Savile was a friend of the royal family, politicians and the entertainment world. A group within the BBC (British Broadcasting Company - state owned television) decided to do a documentary about the allegations against Mr. Savile, everything went well; but, in the end the show was cancelled and never shown. Recently, another station did a show on Mr. Savile and then the BBC did a show on the removal of the original BBC documentary.

When it came out that the BBC had played tributes to Mr. Savile and had cancelled the documentary on his pedophilia, England went wild. Suddenly you have multiple documentaries coming out about Mr. Savile, including one on the BBC (I will link to it at the end). Gary Glitter (rock star and convicted pedophile) was arrested for his involvement in the affair.

The media focus in England is now on how the BBC knew that Mr. Savile was a pedophile and did nothing for over 50 years. They attempt to say that it was just confusion; but, the police had been asked to investigate Mr. Savile in the past. In fact, the British police have now had hundreds of people say they were abused by Mr. Savile and others including people in the government. Mr. Savile supplied underage people to others including the rich and powerful; but, the only one arrested in Gary Glitter. Oh, the only politician they accuse is the dead guy.

The media is focused on looking at how it was allowed to go along rather than who were all of the other people involved. It must be important because the powers that be in England are willing to throw the BBC under the bus rather than pursue who Mr. Savile supplied children to, why he did it and what he got in return. It is a simple rule, follow the money. So, why isn't the BBC following the money? The next question, should be, who was Mr. Savile's American connection? Perhaps, we should consider any connection he might have had with Papa John Phillips. According to his actress daughter, Mr. Phillips used to sleep with his own daughter.

Now I will discuss how intelligence operators in England would have viewed all of this. First of all, they would have had a file on anyone who was in close relationship with the royal family. That is pretty standard operations. Secondly, they would have collected information on everyone associated with Mr. Savile, you never know who you might need to use. This is the approach that was used by J. Edger Hoover, the creator of the FBI, it is how he stayed in power. He had something on everyone, I doubt the English are any different.

It is a terrible little web. The pedophiles and drug dealers compromise politicians and people in power, the intelligence agencies use these people because they know how they have been compromised. And the victims, they are not as important. So how important is this case, well if they are willing to throw the BBC under the bus, give them up as the fall guy, then it must go up even further. I hope they follow the money.

This is from Vimeo, it is of the new BBC documentary, the original one has still not aired. Jimmy Savile - What the BBC Knew

If any of what I said makes sense to you, e-mail people you know in England and send them the link I provided and ask them who else was Mr. Savile providing children to, have them focus on that one question. Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I agree that this scandal goes waaaaaaaay up high. But I will guarantee you it will only snag a small fraction of the scum that committed these horrendous crimes.

snip>
David Cameron orders probe into Tory sex abuse claims

DAVID Cameron yesterday ordered two Government inquiries into claims that a top Tory was involved in child abuse.

The Prime Minister said the allegations of abuse by a paedophile ring at children’s homes in Wrexham, north Wales, could not be left “hanging in the air”.

He said a senior independent figure would investigate whether a previous inquiry “properly did its job”.

Cameron added: “These allegations are truly dreadful and they mustn’t be left hanging in the air, so I’m taking action

snip>

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
youve said it all really.s+f. This is massive, and his connections to the royal family, dead worrying. I was a child in the seventies, and this man was a tv god, goodness knows how far this goes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Thank you for laying that out, I had been clueless about him until now.

It makes me so sick to read about this#, I have been avoiding it.

Great Post

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Just listened to an interview on BBC five live with one of those who claims to have been abused in the Wales children's home. He mentioned the Masons at the end of the interview, which made Nicky Campbell spit his tea out.

II really hope this uncovers some of the cover ups and brings out the names involved. There are some interesting names floating around twitter.

I hope for the people comming forward get what they deserve. It sounds like they have been mistreated beyond imagine and no one has believed their stories. It's essential they get their justice now. This can not be white washed again.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Dear woodwardjnr,

Don't be tricked, don't let the investigation stop a the Masons or any other group, the Masons have been used as scape goats before and they are not blameless; but, let it lead to it's logical end and who is really in charge and who really allows this to go on. Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Dear MidnightSunshine,

I think we all tried to avoid looking at this. It is very horrible. The Salem trials were a witch hunt and the McMartin trial was a witch hunt, nothing real is ever investigated because the waters are already muddied. The Franklin Cover-Up was prevented from being aired; but, a copy exists on the internet. I believe a copy of the original BBC documentary also exists and will eventually be aired and even it will be to mis-direct. The question is and must remain, who was Mr. Savile supplying with children and not how was it allowed to go on. That can be dealt with later, how far does it go is the first question. The next is why do they do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What is worst about this is that more often than not it's the people in positions of power or control that are either the instigators or the perpetrators in these insidious crimes.
This is world wide, over here in OZ recently on the news it was stated that the Victorian police have accused the Catholic church of covering up pedophilic crimes for decades.
It is well known over here that if a priest does the wrong thing, he is not sacked or jailed but moved to another parish.
It makes you wonder how deep into society and government this corruption goes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
youve said it all really.s+f. This is massive, and his connections to the royal family, dead worrying. I was a child in the seventies, and this man was a tv god, goodness knows how far this goes.

Dear cutiepie, err thedoctorswife,

I do hope that you are enjoying your cider, I have enjoyed my wine. If you ever come to Southern California, let me know. I consider this young lady a friend in comment to others.

Dear lady, I don't know how to explain how big Mr. Savile was or what he meant to the people in Britain. I am not sure I even get it. He was big, he was like the poster boy for fun, kids and charities, as I understand it. Can you explain what he meant to England better than I, so that people in the United States can understand. Thanks if you do. Peace cutie pie.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Many people didn't like him, my mother never liked him, but the guy made millions for children's charities and hospitals. He was first a popular dj in the swinging 60s and then became a big hit with the kids when he presented a show called "Jim'll fix it" . Basically kids wrote a letter of something they really wanted to do , like be a fireman for the day or meet their favorite star and Jim would fix it for them. I remember mst kds would have written in at some point. It was a hugely popular show.

I guess when you got a bit older you started to see him as a bit more of the creepy guy he was.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Now I will discuss how intelligence operators in England would have viewed all of this. First of all, they would have had a file on anyone who was in close relationship with the royal family. That is pretty standard operations. Secondly, they would have collected information on everyone associated with Mr. Savile, you never know who you might need to use. This is the approach that was used by J. Edger Hoover, the creator of the FBI, it is how he stayed in power. He had something on everyone, I doubt the English are any different.

It is a terrible little web. The pedophiles and drug dealers compromise politicians and people in power, the intelligence agencies use these people because they know how they have been compromised. And the victims, they are not as important. So how important is this case, well if they are willing to throw the BBC under the bus, give them up as the fall guy, then it must go up even further. I hope they follow the money.

It only goes to show how true this statement is:

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW, IT'S WHO YOU KNOW."

And sadly that will never change.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If he done it then he will burn in hell make no mistake. But seems to me there are rather a few lose ends.

Why has this come up now?

Why not when he was alive?

It just may be that "They" want us to look this way when we should be looking the other! Remember its all smoke and mirrors. 200 people with money to be had if they are believed can be convinced to lie. I would say he touched me if there was a few £100,000s in it for me! Im joking of course but there are certainly people who would lie with the sole interest of monetary gain! Just a thought.
edit on 6-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Let's not forget David Icke has been saying Saville was a peadophile since the early 90s.
The investigation that David Cameron has launched,David Icke told us in 1997 that Lord McAlpine was A peadophile in 1997.
Maybe this explains the BBCs demonisation of Icke.
In my mind this gives Icke some credibility,maybe what he says about the royals and kids also has truth in it.
As far as Saville is concerned when I grew up in the 80s,I always thought he was a weirdo-gold shell suit,big cigar & stupid sayings.I think he was more popular amongst 70s kids.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
BBC ---> Savile
BBC ---> David Kelley investigated, then dead

BBC has blood on its hands.

Prior to 2001 I considered BBC a reliable source of information. NO MORE.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Well put together thread but, tbh, a waste of time at the moment. There is an ongoing investigation into all of this by the Police.

The law states that the media cannot reveal the ongoing investigation beyond basic facts. Therefore they simply cannot discuss, in any great detail, any names (or other details) of those to be investigated unless the Police have already released those details.

ETA:

Still get a star though, easiest one today as well. Very good thread, just think it would be better a bit down the line when the media are allowed to start discussing details.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
People die for telling the truth - that is the kind of society we live in. Telling lies and being deceitful - that will get you a career and money and whatever else .

Children are not protected and this is the real reason they are abused. Children won't speak out and when they do they are not believed.

Savile was connected and protected and I imagine Gary Glitter was the fall guy because there was a lot of pressure from somewhere at the time of his arrest and conviction. The very mention of Savile being well connected to the royal family as well as the Catholic church should alert people to the truth.

As long as the victims and taxpayers demand a full inquiry and keep the pressure up - the government/police will have to do something - rather than nothing. Paedophiles are predators - they are sneaky and lie and do not care one iota for the damage they cause to the victim. Paedophiles have no empathy and until people force the government/police then the victims will remain victims.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Its funny really, when men are young and handsome, its ok to be cheeky and flirty, its considered charming, suave, and debonair, women and young girls (18 up) use to go weak at the knees.
But as men age, loose their hair, go grey, even tho they may act Exactly the same as they did in their younger years, they are suddenly considered to be weird, a Dirty old man, rude, unprofessional etc etc.

Like Mr Bond (Connery), in the early 60's saying he'd like to see more Pussy Galore, but in his aged, bald, fat, grey, now...he would be laughed at or even worse, told he's a child molester or some other, if he said the same thing .....
Grow old and disappear, is the general thought.......(Myself... I prefer Grow old Disgracefully).

Im also amazed at peoples lack of knowledge.
Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter, was only released from a Vietnamese Jail in 2008 after 3 years for child sex offences, he'd been living in Vietnam for years..........So how many "Groupie" young girls would Gary Glitter have had in the 70s? 100s I would guess.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I truly believe that it goes a great deal further than this. In the 1990's a paedophile ring was potentially exposed on Embassy Row in DC. These were politicians, holding parties in embassy property, with kids there.

The accusations are astounding. We have a story about a potential abuser in the UK Tory government of that time, and it's likely that some of these UK politicians would have been present at some of these events. Are we really supposed to believe that a politician in the UK, and several in the US, were all doing this and were not involved in the same club?

Come on, this was Embassy Row for f's sake! Are we expected to believe that US politicians can get away with the kidnapping and abuse of potentially hundreds of innocent kids throughout the 1980's and early 1990's and no other politicians knew about it?

Incidentally, at the same time as this story in the USA, covering the 1980's, there is not only an accusation against a British politician (still living) but there were similar accusations by victims in other European countries.

There are at least four stories around the world in the same period where surviving victims claim that groups of senior politicians in their own governments abducted and abused children. None of these victims was aware of the accusations against others in other countries, and yet many seem to have the same stories of police collusion, government agencies being involved in it, groups of politicians at parties, "Satanic" rituals...

Link

Link - scroll down to see reports

It seems no one else is putting all of this together, but in my opinion it seems as though there was an international paedophile ring involving politicians from governments in several countries around the world. This is just the start of the story. The media is implicated, politicians are implicated, secret service are implicated, the FBI is implicated, the church is implicated... this goes all the way to the top and it needs to be investigated on an international level.

I hope to a god I don't believe in that someone, somewhere, is willing to follow this story where it actually leads. Because here in the UK at least, the mentions of a politician have seemingly gone silent, with the BBC remaining quiet on it, and not other relevant press actually pursuing it either.

This goes far beyond twisted Savile.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I hope to a god I don't believe in that someone, somewhere, is willing to follow this story where it actually leads. Because here in the UK at least, the mentions of a politician have seemingly gone silent, with the BBC remaining quiet on it, and not other relevant press actually pursuing it either.

This goes far beyond twisted Savile.

This will quietly become a non issue, settled with "hush" money.

Sad, but true.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

It is an ongoing Police investigation.......of course they have gone silent. That is how the law is supposed to work, in order to ensure a fair trial should any charges be subsequently brought.

The lack of knowledge on this aspect of the law is seriously starting to do my head in. We have these laws for good reason. If we prejudice a fair trial then we are a step closer to a totalitarian regime. It sets the precedent on a very unwelcome path. The fact this is about paedophilia is entirely irrelevent - we either have have laws or we do not. We don't get to cherry pick just because of the nature of the crime.

Keep the pressure on to maintain the investigation but do not expect to hear anything about it until the investigation has concluded.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join