It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Campaign Internal Poll Has Him Up, The Romney Social Media Internet Bloggers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yes thats right you heard it Romney Own campaign Polling has him winning on Tuesday by a larger margin.

Romney Campaign Internal Poll Has Him Up by Point in Ohio, Tied in Wisc. & Pa.

Exclusive: Romney UP one point in Ohio and TIED in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, according to his campaign's internal polling

Source the Dailymail.

“Internal campaign polling completed last night by campaign pollster Neil Newhouse has Romney three points up in New Hampshire [4 EVs], two points up in Iowa and dead level in Wisconsin and – most startlingly – Pennsylvania,” Harden reports.

“If the Romney campaign’s internal numbers are correct — and nearly all independent pollsters have come up with a picture much more favourable for Obama — then the former Massachusetts governor will almost certainly be elected 45th U.S. President,” he adds.

As of this writing, most polls show President Obama with an edge in Nevada (6 EVs) and early voting data shows he will most like carry the state.

Romney Campaign Internal Poll Has Him Up by Point in Ohio, Tied in Wisc. & Pa.

Here’s what the election will look like is the new internal polling data is accurate [courtesy Real Clear Politics]:

but the Romney campaign insists that a combination of Democrat oversampling and a failure to take Republican enthusiasm into consideration has skewed the results.

War Mongering Republicans have enthusiasm? they didn't show any love for John McCain in 2008
even back then they stated that the Republicans had a strong sense of enthusiasm, but which didn't hold much effect.

So according to his campaign's own internal polling to them Romney is winning, without mention the role of the Minorities group which soon will became the majority in just few short years from now.

But the Romney adviser said that this has been turned around. 'Sandy didn't flip us with independents but it narrowed. Then on Friday we got back in business with the "revenge" ad. Finally, we got back into business.

Yes just imagine if John Kerry would have a done similar tactic during the 2004 elections i am sure by then John Kerry would have won to. In my personally view both candidates work along side with the NWO but Romney is far more of a second GW Bush then what Obama is, and no Obama is not Clinton.

Don't Forget Romney’s buddies from Bain has ties with the company that provides the voting machines.

Thats Right Romney basically several voting machines with help from Bain i am sure with either Romney and Obama will cheat in order to win. Even though the majority of the people's votes are looked through by a selected group during the election night secretive.

Of course there are polling stations that let you see the votes been called for the candidates in puvblic, even though they arent that many.

Campaign Paid Bloggers Believe Romney Will Win?

Campaign Paid Bloggers Believe Romney Will Win?

I have noticed this on twitter even yesterday where some of the Republican and Neocon Pundits think and had stated that Romney will win by 300.

As in a article.
Early election results, via NBC

Source politico
NBC posted an early election result showing Obama won and when you go to the comment sections.

Wishful thinking. In their dreams! Get ready for shock and awe from Romney tomorrow night!

Matt, you must be listening to Nate. Nate Silver is a dumbass.

Romney Republican LANDSLIDE.

Romney in a Landslide, Look At Pa, That's all you need to know.

The early election results look good so far for Romney.

Obozo is Toast...TOAST...Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....TOAST! VIVA America!

Well i am sure you can read the rest, the majority of the comments made by these users as you could see are usual from the candidates Internet Paid Bloggers as they are paid to to make pro Romney/Obama comments, but the majority of those comments in the article are from the Romney Campaign.

For those users to suggest that Romney will win in a Landslide? and Romney is going to win by a lot more than the posted numbers
i am having a hard time buying there claims but since the comment was posted on politico its pretty clear what they are doing there.

Trying to score opinion value points. Then anything else, as on the social media the Romney supporters are relying over the fact that there are 500 former generals endorsing Romney. Honestly that endorsement of the military generals 500 retired doesn't mean anything other then to prove thatt Romney is a bigger War Monger as much as is Obama.

Either we way in the end the American people will lose.

If a mod has a problem with thread please move it.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Up by a point and tied...wow...and internal polls tend to be pretty optimistic.

LoL!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Polls right up to the minute are still over polling Democrats by up to 11%.

They are basing this off of 2008 results, totally ignoring 2010, and not realizing that the 2008 turnout for Obama was a once in a lifetime deal.

Anyone remember 2010? Anyone remember Chick-fil-a appreciation day?

Republicans are fired up, many Obama voters from 2008 will not even bother, or even vote for Romney this time.

This all adds up to a Romney landslide tomorrow.

Looking forward to it!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

How desperate of the Romney campaign to release their internal polling.

This is screaming loudly from the Romney campaign to his supporters saying "PLEASE, WE REALLY HAVEN'T LOST YET, DON'T ABANDON US".

This is like asking a boxer or MMA fighter if he thinks he is going to win the fight, and asking his coach what edge he has over his opponent.

I really don't believe that they released internal polling, that is hilarious.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solidguy

Judging by the posts that you did, it seems your one of those Romney supporters not surprising. Has what Taiyed stated above, if Romney was winning and had it in the bag why would at least his Campaign release there own Campaign Internal Poll?

You dont see Obama doing that. That sounds pretty much desperately.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Judging by the posts that you did, it seems your one of those Romney supporters not surprising. Has what Taiyed stated above, if Romney was winning and had it in the bag why would at least his Campaign release there own Campaign Internal Poll?

Why would Obama have to to that when he has the government controlled media on his side?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why would Obama have to to that when he has the government controlled media on his side?

I could say the same thing about Romney why does Romney have the following..

Here's The Truth About The Story About The Romneys Investing In The Company That Makes The Voting Machines

That Explains why Romney won the GOP election so single handed, and thats why i am quite sure the the GOP pundits are claiming that Romney will win by 300 yes 300 by cheating as the article says.

I am not surprised that the Romney family has invested in the third-largest voting machine manufacturer in the United States.

We shall on Tuesday if Romney wins Ohio he will win through by cheating. Oh and to towards your question.

Didn't GW Bush have FOX News on his side has a controlled media news outlet on his side?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My own internal poll says that eight out of seven US citizens are beginning to not give a crap about who gets elected seven out of eight times, except in states ending with the letter P where seventy three out of every sixty four voters made up their minds eight months ago and think polls are just another way for somebody to make money telling them what they really don't care much to hear about any more.

By the way . . . if you tally up how much was spent campaigning this year, it is over $1.5 billion(source).

I'm guessing 100 out of every 100 people polled would find that friggin' excessive.

top topics

join