It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says he leads with "faith values"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How can you claim to be a Christian who leads a nation with "faith values" and kill innocent Pakistani people in drone strikes? Is that what Jesus taught him to do?

I was raised as a Christian, and I don't recall learning that Jesus said it was okay to keep a gulag open, keep TSA agents in airports to molest innocent citizens, sign a bill that would assassinate an American citizen without trial in a foreign country, or hold detain citizens indefinitely etc etc

Obama is NOT representative of what a Christian is to me.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Aisling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

How can you claim to be a Christian who leads a nation with "faith values" and kill innocent Pakistani people in drone strikes? Is that what Jesus taught him to do?

I was raised as a Christian, and I don't recall learning that Jesus said it was okay to keep a gulag open, keep TSA agents in airports to molest innocent citizens, sign a bill that would assassinate an American citizen without trial in a foreign country, or hold detain citizens indefinitely etc etc

edit on 5-11-2012 by Aisling because: (no reason given)

Oh come on are you trolling here?

What do you think about former President Bush? Just curious...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
double post
edit on 5-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I don't like Bush either.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by abeverage

I don't like Bush either.

Do you believe Romney will be any different? What is your point, in the Bible is a lot (I mean a LOT) of Violence to other cultures (some to the point of extermination).

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In the video it says it was a moral decision for him to save the auto industry. What about other decisions he has made, which have been completely amoral?

This man is a complete hypocrite, and while I'm at it, Romney is just as horrible.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Came into this thread expecting some rant about "christian persecution" in America (what a joke that is), but I agree 100%. It's terrible when people use religion to justify horrible actions, and even worse when people are okay with that.
edit on 5-11-2012 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

In the video it says it was a moral decision for him to save the auto industry. What about other decisions he has made, which have been completely amoral?

This man is a complete hypocrite, and while I'm at it, Romney is just as horrible.

Like it or not most the decisions a president must make need to be Amoral don't you think?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Obama says he leads with "faith values"

Well .. considering that his 'faith' includes 20 years at the Black Liberation Theology cult in Chicago .. I'd say he's sticking to the so-called 'values' of that cult pretty darn closely.

Read up - pretty scary stuff
ATS Thread - Obama's Church Not Your Average Christian Church

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Well... just where did Øbama get his 'faith' values from...
answer Rev. Wright a radical, revolutionary that mentored Øbama for over 20 years of radical religious viewpoints

to be sure, Øbama is faithful to his identity as a Muslim first, as having been born of a Muslim father and that reality commits one to the faith for life...'

just as Jews are born of Jewish mothers... Muslims are born into the faith by the fathers blood

When the man says by 'faith values' , that may not correspond to your western thinking mind and meaning...Øbama is likely being truthful but not as you expect 'faith value' to mean

the great unwashed and ØbamaPhone enthusiasts had rheir man at the helm for 4 disasterous years, i recommend you all to vote the Libertariam (Gary Johnson) in this time if youse wanns keep experimenting
edit on 5-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Oh please. This forum gives Obama a pass on everything they ever hated Bush for and you know it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by abeverage

Oh please. This forum gives Obama a pass on everything they ever hated Bush for and you know it.

Are you saying Obama walks on water on ATS?

new topics

top topics

join