It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My Peoples!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My name is vadermask & I dwell in the area of the world known as Detroit, Michigan USA.
I have heard about this site for a while now but never visited it before today.
I was re-reminded of it by my friend Woody, whom I saw today.
My favorite topics are the "Jewish holocaustâ„¢" revisionism & fact (truth) finding associated with it. I read
David Irving (who I am planning on hearing speak in person in a few weeks), Germar Rudolf, David Duke,
Robert Faurisson, and Michael Piper. I also enjoy reading anti-Zionist materials, the rights of Palestinians,
ancient aliens, Egyptian pyramids, lunar towers & structures, alien abductions/spottings/interactions,
2012 doomsday prophecies 9/11 truth, Catholic & Eastern Orthodox history/theology, live of the Catholic & Eastern Orthodox saints, lives of the monastics/recluses/hesychasts, European history, and books
written about Mount Athos in Greece or authored by Athonite monks themselves. Religion & spirituality
in general are great topics.
I would say, however, that the facts about this holocaustâ„¢ & what REALLY happened and who is prospering
from all of it, is my favorite topic.
I am also very knowledgeable in the underground hardcore & punk music scenes and love discovering "new"
older, obscure bands. Especially American hardcore and the straightedge scene.
My favorite band ever is THE CLASH & Joe Strummer. I dislike racism, intolerance, and wishy-washy
liberalism.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you ever feel the need for an avatar, you can visit the avatar thread in my signiture. No charge or anything like that, we just like making them

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vadermask

Welcome to ATS...sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun here...you'll be in the deep end of the pool. Hope you brought your water wings.....

Des

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vadermask

Welcome to ATS from a different 'Woody' ... sounds like this site was made for you ... it's always wise to spend a little time getting the feel of the place and seeing how things work ... first impressions mean a lot.

Enjoy and see you on the boards. Woody

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Lettuce Heads, Black Flag, Agent Orange, Dead Kennedys, Dead Milkmen, Circle Jerks, X and The Offs were my favorites although I will not comment on the rest of what you wrote as it sounds like a troll...
edit on 5-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

top topics

join