It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something seriously wrong here...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
Guys, I've seriously considered moving away from her. But the thing is, she's extremely emotionally attached, and she can't take it when people leave her life. I don't want to hurt her.

I really do want to leave, though. Grrrrr...

Frustrating....

I wouldn't be surprised if this was once a meth house, or if there's meth going on here. We definitely live in the right neighborhood, and the right state, here in sweet old Tennessee.

If you have a fiance then she is going to have to deal with you leaving to marry him, sooner or later, right?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar

Guys, I've seriously considered moving away from her. But the thing is, she's extremely emotionally attached, and she can't take it when people leave her life. I don't want to hurt her.

I really do want to leave, though. Grrrrr...

Frustrating....

I wouldn't be surprised if this was once a meth house, or if there's meth going on here. We definitely live in the right neighborhood, and the right state, here in sweet old Tennessee.

If you have a fiance then she is going to have to deal with you leaving to marry him, sooner or later, right?

Ideally, you would think so.

But, my room mates and I have this "family forever" thing going on. They want us to stay with them even after we're married. We considered it, because we all have fun together and love each other very much... but there are so many things about it that make me want to leave one day. Sometimes I wanna leave right then and there.

This place stresses me out. It does to all of us.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

So now you have a choice, put up with it for the rest of your life or act on your impulse to get away.

I know it is hard especially when the ones attracting the negative energy or hurting us is the one considering us " like family" but some suffering in life can be avoided if we are just honest.

Not saying. It is easy but it is the truth. Best of luck to you.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If one person is feeling anxiety, depression, or causing drama in a confined place as small as a typical apartment...it will throw everyone off balance, make the energy tense, unwelcoming.....its like how one person shows up to the party....either they are the life or it, or they cause fighting.....the atmosphere changes

Also how small is the aparment?

When I was in the barracks during my time in the Army..illnesses ran ramped because we were always around eachother in close quarters...If my battle bud got strep throat......it was coming for me next.....

My suggestion is talk this girl into getting help, and get her out..... I know how stress messes with everything, not only will it bother you mentally but it will get to you physically.....

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

(Doesn't she just know that too).. you can't put up with this, 'emotional blackmail i smell *sniffs*...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

You can get rid of it yourselves. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you on what grounds the demon have permission to attack and reside in the apartment. Remember the grounds in which they have permission must be reclaimed and nullified or casting them out or away will be harder.

Do not provoke and speak only in the name Yeshua or Jesus. Crosses and oils aren't going to help.

Do NOT try to exercise your friend if you don't know what you are doing or are weak in faith.

If you want more in depth information, PM me.

Feels like a curse. The demon is even agitated with me typing this. I can feel it. Am I a weirdo? Maybe. Lol
edit on 5-11-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I would advise you to leave your house and roomate. You need to get out of there before it sucks you in for life. Having an unnatural attachment to a negative place shows you are being influenced or at least your partner is. You need to leave if you have the means. You need to leave and move on with your wife. If you want an "extended family" let them move close by or something. Once you have kids you will naturally focus less and less on your "family."

I hope your life gets better.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

uh let's see.. you say your environment is toxic.. your relationships are toxic and you can't imagine why your sick and fighting all the time but your 'like family' and won't ever grow up and leave on your own to make your own family... uh huh... check check.. and you want us to do what exactly? if you don't like your toxic life only you can clean it up.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Try googling "Dirty electricity". Basically electrical pollution of your environment. Don't know much about it personally, but it's something I'd look into if I was in your shoes.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
double post
edit on 5-11-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join