It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Craziness, Morris Claims Romney will win in a 'landslide' John McCain hits the trail.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ohio Romney Rally, Interviews with Romney Clueless Supporters

Yes i know the source of the video in practically is the NewLeftMedia, however still the video clearer shows how clueless 100% of the time. I could say the same thing for the Obama supporters but this video from the 30,000 for Romney-Ryan Rally in West Chester, Ohio. Speaks for itself.

30,000 Romney Supporters in Ohio
The reasons that the people in the video are voting for Romney.

1: 0:48 Romney is a business guy.

2: 0:41 Because his the Guy whose going to get things done.

3: 0:51 Romney is a family man, his a christian, he doesn't believe in abortion, he doesn't believe in homosexuality. And let me tell you, i believe in God, God is going to make sure that Mr Romney Is going to win.

4:27 Obama is a Muslim he has a Muslim father, he supports Iran.

4. 1:18 Well you know his got some plans, but still i would like to see what some of his ideas are.

5.1:37 that old guy doesn't to be a Romney supporter, but still makes a great point.

6. 1:54 Romney is for all Classes.

7. 2:50 John McCain supporters.

8. 3:41 Obama has the backing of George Soro, dont tell that lady Romney has the backing of George Soro to.
And George Soro has previously said.

Soros: Obama, Romney 'Not Much Difference'

Source

9. 4:23 Obama has a soft spot for Muslims. So does Romney since he wants to arm the Syrian opposition fighters who have been using child soldiers and killing unarmed civilians.

Mitt Romney: arm the Syrian rebels

10.5:06 We are more respected around the world, we are weaker and they have taken the advantage.

11. 5:10 International people view very weak.

12: 7:40 "Them" the buddhist are taking over the country, taking over our religion.

Well with that it shows that 100% of the Romney supporters at least in that video are clearer clueless to think that those voters Romney will be any different from Obama even still there isn't any difference between the two candidates.

I find it laughable how some of Romney supporters say that America isn't any longer respected in the world and you think by having electing Romney would that view of the international people change?

Sadly it wont.

The reason the whole world hates America and having been hating is because of America's war mongering foreign policy and the way it treats other countries, America thinks it has the whole the world to towards itself.

You think those Romney/McCain supporters would even bother on listening to reasons on changing the foreign policy? and how you want the world to respect America? by bombing countries? arming Jihadist fighters? invading them?

Morris Claims a Romney will win in a 'landslide'

As in 2008 Dick Morris predicted that John McCain would win a 'landslide' but unfortunately the war monger John McCain lost to Obama.

Now a few days ago Dick Morris is predicting that Romney would win in a 'landslide'

Dick Morris: Romney will win in a 'landslide'
Moriss Claiming a Landslide

MORRIS: Yes, you can. You get about 90 percent voting for their party. So you can it's the Independents who split. What the "New York Times" is doing is they are taking a poll that probably is initially accurate. I'll bet that all three of those polls show Romney ahead. Then they are weighting up the number of Democrats.

MORRIS: Absolutely. Romney will win this election by 5 to 10 points in the popular vote. And will carry more than 300 electoral votes.

The most of laughable of all this.

A Romney win will be good for America because it will help to preserve the survival of free enterprise – or something like it – in the US, whilst elsewhere we are dominated by “social democracy”. It will also be good for Britain because Romney is pro-“Anglo Saxon” unlike Obama who is very anti-British.

It will also be good for Britain because Romney is pro-“Anglo Saxon”

Morris is widely regarded in US political circles as the “brain” behind Clinton’s unlikely 1996 re-election ,

A little more into Dick Morris and his previous claims.

Morris is widely regarded in US political circles as the “brain” behind Clinton’s unlikely 1996 re-election ,

Dick Morris needs a new crystal ball

Obama's 4 more years sounds likes and reminds me of GW Bush 4 more years. Both a little similar but different.

I am not an Romney supporter nor an Obama supporter, i only posted this because the video is interesting.

Americans who vote from Israel favor Romney by 85 percent

Poll: Americans who vote from Israel favor Romney by 85 percent

American Jews who are living have voted in Israel in the early election and there chooses was Romney overwhelming 85% of the American Jews voted in favor of Romney over to 14% to those voted for Obama.

About 80,000 Americans in Israel have voted through iVoteIsrael

Its like John McCain 2008 for McCain.

John McCain hits the trail like it's 2008

McCain, who turned 76 in August, has been traveling the country — from Nevada and Montana to Indiana and Florida — working to elect fellow Republicans in hopes of ousting Majority Leader Harry Reid and Democrats from power. He recently held fundraisers for two candidates in nail-biter races: former Gov. Tommy Thompson in Wisconsin and Indiana’s Richard Mourdock (before the state treasurer’s now-infamous “rape” remarks).

If he seizes the gavel from Armed Services Chairman Carl Levin (D-Mich.), McCain said he’ll focus on two aspects of the Pentagon: reforming the civilian side of the organization and expanding oversight of its procurement process.

Coming from the same five term senator and war monger who is now attacking Obama over Libya at the same time during the conflict he pronounced the same Benghazi Libyan rebels has his friends and now Romney has the backing and the support from Sen John McCain who has severed the longest term as a Senator
at the senate seat.

For more then five terms along with Lindsey Graham.

Americans during the so called democratic elections have no choice to pick from either of the two evils.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
My favorites are always the religious ones, and of these here the Buddhists one lmao
yep those are the guys we need to be watching, just like Canada, gotta watch em or
they might sneak a little kindness into our nation.......

Truth is people just don't care, if they actually did they might research and realize that
its yet again a "the lesser of two evils" choice, my real question is this, if we pick the
lesser of two evils every single time, like we always do, then when do the choices come
down to Hitler or Stalin? and which would be the better choice, picking evil is still
picking evil, i don't care if its the lesser of two or not, there are plenty of decent,
honest people out there who could do this job but we will never hear of them since
they are not part of the two party system, or part of the system in general.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well it beats the hell out of "I]m voting for Romney cause he's white" That's right I said it! I played the race card, to show you how laughable you sound when you take sensible reasons people will vote for Romney and make them out to seem like fools..

Dick Morris doesn't need a crystal ball! I think the people are fed up with the lying bastard that has crapped upon the office of the Presidency!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Well it beats the hell out of "I]m voting for Romney cause he's white" That's right I said it! I played the race card, to show you how laughable you sound when you take sensible reasons people will vote for Romney and make them out to seem like fools..

Dick Morris doesn't need a crystal ball! I think the people are fed up with the lying bastard that has crapped upon the office of the Presidency!!!!

I hope you weren't implying that voting for Romney 'because he's white' is a sensible reason?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Dick Morris doesn't need a crystal ball! I think the people are fed up with the lying bastard that has crapped upon the office of the Presidency

Seems like that you misunderstood my post on Dick Morris, not surprising i would take your a Romney supporter.

Oh and we shall see on Nov 6.

are fed up with the lying bastard that has crapped upon the office of the Presidency

Did you even read my whole thread before posting? It doesn't matter if Obama has been lying, Romney is the same as as Obama

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I'm thinking that people who cheer for Romney because his vast fortune is a testament to his success as a businessman - just what America needs - are thinking with the wrong bodypart.

Ultra rich businessmen have become that by hostile takeovers, stepping on the little people/businesses (hey a company is a person too). Cooking the books. Perpetration tax fraud and/or tax evasion. Sending work overseas. Buying out competition. Breaking other competition by dubious means.
etc.
etc.

If Romney got into office he would do the same, but problem is that he would step on other countries. He would send in the marines to further his own agenda.

And that my dear friends (and foes) would be highly undesireably.

If Romney gets into office I suggest you all start prepping. Big time. You're going to need it.

I know that a huge number of Americans are thinking of the US as the world leader. Well I didn't vote for you. An incredible amount of other people didn't vote for you. In fact the only leadership the US holds is because of threats.
When Romney threatens China, Iran, Afghanistan, Russia, The EU, Japan, Mexico, Cuba, Indonesia, Australia and many other countries, he threatens world peace. We are going to have a third world war. But this time it will be everybody against America.

The very fact that Israel sees Romney as the perfect candidate for POTUS should serve as a warning to you all.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
***snip***
I find it laughable how some of Romney supporters say that America isn't any longer respected in the world and you think by having electing Romney would that view of the international people change?

Sadly it wont.

The reason the whole world hates America and having been hating is because of America's war mongering foreign policy and the way it treats other countries, America thinks it has the whole the world to towards itself.

You think those Romney/McCain supporters would even bother on listening to reasons on changing the foreign policy? and how you want the world to respect America? by bombing countries? arming Jihadist fighters? invading them?
***snip***

I'd like to emphasize this point from Agent_USA_Supporter.

We - in the free world - hate America's self appointed role as class bully.

We - in the free world - hate the hypocracy flaunted by America pre Obama. Invading countries to help the poor citizens against an oppressive leader. The US only supports the poor citizens in countries that produce oil. Or in countries where the leader has decided that they want what other countries have. Like advanced weaponry. That is only allowed if they buy the weaponry from the US.

We- in the free world - laugh at the American people who support big business so avidly. Just on the basis that they might get lucky and be the ones to stand on the shoulders of others on their climb to success.
Big business supports Romney and he promises to lower the taxes for the little people. So they vote for him. But who controls the prices you pay after the taxes are lowered? Do you think the prices will be kept down?

We - in the free world - are scared that Romney might win. We will enter an era of new "small wars" in the name of democracy but fought by bullies. We will enter an era of global recession. We will eventually have to go to war against America.
edit on 3-11-2012 by HolgerTheDane2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SerialVelocity

Originally posted by paxnatus

I hope you weren't implying that voting for Romney 'because he's white' is a sensible reason?

No not at all. I was implying that the OP was making fun of the reasons people would vote for Romney. Romney voters sound sensible. My comment was aimed at the people who voted for Obama because of race. Meaning that is an asinine reason to cast a vote for anything period. So I was basically being a sleep deprived smart ass.

Sorry for the confusion.
Pax

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It doesnt matter anyway

both are crooks

for all everyone knows about both candidates they know nothing still

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"Pro-anglo/saxon"?

If that isn't the dumbest thing I have heard in a while! Does that mean he is anti-black/brown/yellow?

It's always funny when these morons, Left or Right, announce their true thoughts for all to see. This makes me wonder if the hard Right, not all, really do hold Obama's race against him.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Morris Claims a Romney will win in a 'landslide'

Someone will win .. but it'll be by no more than a squeek. I predict recounts and recounts and challenges. I also predict that it'll be Obama who wins .. but just barely. (that's all someone needs though .. 'just barely' a win is still a win).

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I predict Obama will win bigger than most people think. Oh wait the race is over but I was still right. Lol

The video was funny a true classic. My two favorite parts were where she said Obama is an undercover Muslim, Atheist, Communist, and she is afraid to leave her house because drones are watching.

Reporter asks a multitude of people on what Romney’s plans are for jobs and fixing the economy and they were all like err ehhh he is a business man. Que background music dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb. (South Park)

S&F for the funny vid.

top topics

join