It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** ATS Members ( The Prediction of 2013 ) Sharing Predictions **

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This prediction doesn't cover everything, only the fiscal cliff were heading towards. I think that we will go over the cliff, because what the democrats propose, as can be seen with the latest one, "unlimited debt ceiling," is just plain preposterous, knowing full well it would be rejected by the other side.

Then after we go over the cliff, the republicans will be blamed for all the spending cuts to entitlements, healthcare and whatever else comes down the road, because they didn't accept any deals the democrats made and there won't be any other choices but to cut.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
In april 2013, a huge bridge in the San Francisco area will collapse, killing hundreds. It is NOT a "terrorist attack". Of the hundreds dead, there is a very famous person who dies instantly. The bridge collapse causes major traffic problems(*shocker). Also, besides the famous celebrity, A local, famous news anchor, dies in the collapse. More on this breaking story in april.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My 2013 Predictions.

(I'm never wrong
)

I'll get a haircut.
Washington DC will be an atmosphere of arguing and back-stabbing
I'll have a nice sandwich and perhaps a bowl of soup.
Reality tv shows will continue to be stupid.
Battlestar Galactica will not run a new season
My feet will hurt.
A celebrity will get pregnant.
Scientists will discover something.

I know this may shock some of you, but I have a need to state the truth. Sorry for these horrid revelations.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
ominous goal satan :killing one Pure Soul In each 666 years and 6 Month and 6-19 days
it is Possible that nibiru and ison both is one orbital peroid nibiru 3663 orbital peroid ison 333 years .... 333.. x11=3663 emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
2+0+1+3= 6

the numbers 9, 11, 13, 33, and 3 (Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati.)are the holy numbers of Masons and among them 11 has more importance

2013= 13 x 20

There are 260 days in the Mayan Tzolkin Calendar.

There are 20 Mayan Sun Signs and 13 Galactic Tones13.

x 20 = 260 Days on the Tzolkin Calendar and then it repeats

edit on 1-1-2013 by zanbaq7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join