It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the NWO descend from Rome's Senators?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Where did the elite families originate? European elites have always held Roman and Latin traditions with awe. Whatever happened to the Roman senators, and the heirs to the Roman dictators? Are they still active today? Do they see the NWO as the restoration of Rome?

America does bear quite a few similarities to ancient Rome, with a corrupt "democracy", and world empire. Is this just a continuation?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The NWO and or One World Goverment is biblically tied to Rome in several books in the bible so from my point of view as a Chaplain is that this is the reborn Rome of the book of revelation and daniel to specify a couple

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Do you think the people are descended, or just the idea? It is pretty obvious the whole NWO idea goes back to Rome. If you study any history of Rome, that is basically what it was. Rome fell, and some have been trying to restore it ever since. However, the question is whether they are descendents of the same people, or there are different people today than in the past.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by crontab
Do you think the people are descended, or just the idea? It is pretty obvious the whole NWO idea goes back to Rome. If you study any history of Rome, that is basically what it was. Rome fell, and some have been trying to restore it ever since. However, the question is whether they are descendents of the same people, or there are different people today than in the past.

I think the descendants shall be a great part for they will have ancesteral knowledge not known to the outside world at to the reasons behind the reasons for the first fall of the Roman empire they will also most likely be people who through the years have maintained some sort of wealth and position thru the pratical experience passed down thru their elders to the younger masses and you will also find that their numbers have grown with out check and their are more of the descendants still holding the beliefs of their elders than there were elders themselves

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

I think the descendants shall be a great part for they will have ancesteral knowledge not known to the outside world at to the reasons behind the reasons for the first fall of the Roman empire they will also most likely be people who through the years have maintained some sort of wealth and position thru the pratical experience passed down thru their elders to the younger masses and you will also find that their numbers have grown with out check and their are more of the descendants still holding the beliefs of their elders than there were elders themselves

What kind of ancestral knowledge is that useful. I suppose coming from a political family will provide you will political knowledge, and such, but so what. Do you think they had access to highly advanced technology in ancient times, and have secretly kept it since? Why would they need it? The Romans rejected machines, because they had human slaves, who could do the job.

The essentials of political science, and such, were written about by people like Plato, a long time ago. I don't see anything important that is that secret. They may have secret occult practices, but that is just to keep their organization together. I doubt they really possess useful, which isn't pretty publicly available. What would they have? I think the key to their power is organization, secrecy, and perpetuity. They may have other things, but I don't see why they would need anything else.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

What kind of ancestral knowledge is that useful. I suppose coming from a political family will provide you will political knowledge, and such, but so what.

Often past knowledge is useful because in its simple form offers the skills of experience in the context of global govermental management. It also has a general knowledge baseline where in leaders are taught the negotiating and political tricks needed to make alliances fruitful.

Do you think they had access to highly advanced technology in ancient times, and have secretly kept it since? Why would they need it? The Romans rejected machines, because they had human slaves, who could do the job.

The Romans are adaptive and curious scholars as witnessed by their collection of artifacts and liturature from areas they conquered.....They are basically collectors of knowledge and the common sharing there of. The Vatican to this date holds objects of coquest taken from at the earliest confirmened date of 30 CE and maybe even earlier.

The essentials of political science, and such, were written about by people like Plato, a long time ago. I don't see anything important that is that secret. They may have secret occult practices, but that is just to keep their organization together. I doubt they really possess useful, which isn't pretty publicly available. What would they have? I think the key to their power is organization, secrecy, and perpetuity. They may have other things, but I don't see why they would need anything else.

philisophical points aside Im saying general govermental practices such as outsourcing and commerce, political design, foreign relations etc are all based on simple principles and those principles in the Roman empire had enough forseight to be able to conqure a little over 1/3 of the contienent and offered bases of relations and trade outside those borders...military strategy not forgotten is also beneficial most of the greatest battle tactics today would appear antiquated but they are very sound the lessons of battles have seen great improvements in equiptment and personel training not to mention interception of incoming forces and attack and flanking.

So to boil this down the simple point is knowledge is always useful if not forgotten it can often be used more effective in these days where people have forgotten the lessons in favor of the battle tactics most fresh in their mind........Iraq for example is a concentration attack style based mostly in the primiss that attacking a political and military center with devistating force quickly puts the enemy in disarray ....this tactic will not work in the Roman plan as there may be a highest point of goverment destroyed but you will be flanked by the secondary command structure and overwhelmed the Romans learned a key strategy right off the more you localize your resources the deadlier the attack will be on them so they had there military and command structure devived over every country they ruled and a key high ranking goverment independantly supported by the country of its residence.......so by perfecting the military and govermental structure in this way leaves a single attack for unable to destroy the complete command structure in one blow you would need an army for every country they must attack simultaniously and that wont be able to be done there is to many fronts and flanks to cover in this since

top topics

join