It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Tensions in Multicultural Britain.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The radicals ie the Sharia Muslims do not want to integrate, the actual word they use is DOMINATE, they have no time for non Muslims and class them as s**t or Kuffar to be exact. Don't take my word for this, ask them like I have, they will happily tell you what they think of us.

And before anyone starts throwing the racial nonsense at me, I have a rather unique position, my in laws are Muslims, I'm not and I've researched the religion very well so not to do something to upset my in laws who welcomed me with open arms.

We as Brits need to take a good long look at the way we allow people to treat us and use us, why do we take in women with 7 kids +, I'm sorry but what has this woman got to offer the UK, surely we do try and give some thought to the economics, sadly no.

I've waited along with my wife and daughter for 14yrs to get a council property, we were put on a scheme called SafeHaven which as of next year will be too expensive for us to live on, the council want to farm us out to private landlords and cut all ties to us so if the landlord decides to chuck us out and not return the deposit we are homeless.

So, can you imagine my annoyance when they built 10 new council houses within 50ft of where I'm sat and they were ALL given to Muslim Somalia's or Pakistani immigrant families who had a minimum of 5 kids each (10 being the largest number) and all are on benefits, lets not forget that they do not believe in safe sex so the numbers increase yearly.

So thanks to our useless politicians and the EU and its member countries who fast track their immigrants to the UK (they do actually do this) we are left with many people who simply have nothing to offer the financial system apart from draining it. At a time when the country is in a terrible state surely we should be thinking about just how many people we can afford on the already crumbling benefit system.

But the worst thing is that many of these fresh immigrants would happily turn on the Brits if they were given the word by Saudi, the radicals despise us. Now remember I said RADICALS, lets not confuse the radicals with the ordinary Muslims who happily follow their religion peacefully and integrate with no cultural requests and simply get on with everyone. These people have been here for many many years, many came over in the 50's and became part of the work back bone of society.

People must know the difference!

Sadly the youth here has been radicalised and continues to be with Imams visiting from Saudi who preach hatred towards us, many Mosques whether they like it or not show video direct from Saudi which teaches the Wuhhabist ways, radical ways. The Imams who run the Mosque may not agree with it but as they are funded by Saudi they often have no choice. Add the newly radicalised youth with the immigrants who come from very radicalised parts of the word where Sharia is their law and its a very bad mix for us Brits. Young and old with a common hatred of us kuffars, and of course these radicals only believe in violence, I'm stunned no one has been beheaded in some of these places here in the UK, maybe they have and our useless PC media has hid it.

What makes me sick is the hypocrisy of many of the youth and other radicals, in estates like mine they have gangs, normally Somalian based who control the dealing of drugs, they themselves smoke them and use despite it being a HUGE no no in the religion. These same people are having sex with non Muslims, they control the crime side with an iron rod.

Now its not because they are criminals, we have criminals of all creeds and colours here but its the way they, the same youth go on these marches going on about their culture being attacked and asking for Sharia law, the very law they are breaking daily to be thrust upon the UK.

And now thanks to the EU we find it almost impossible to deport the many criminals, rapists, child molesters, drug dealers and so on from the UK, we cannot use our own law system to work for the people its there to defend. We already have a rather large array of home grown criminals and sex crime people born here, we do not need to import more people like these in and surely its our right to remove them from our overly generous shores when they abuse the very decent help offered to them.

It will eventually boil over in some area's,some places have been made almost Muslim only with patrols of youth's looking to enforce Sharia on people. The PC Suburban do gooders would tell you its all lies but its NOT, I live in such an area, my wife is called a Kuffar whore daily, the men spit at her or make suggestive signals at her while she goes about her daily shopping. The local Asda is almost totally Somalian in custom and if a non Somalian or Non Muslim goes in there the abuse starts, they jump the queue to go ahead of them, they get their kids to cause trouble and I've seen women spat at while the knife across the throat taunt is used.

Like it or not, this is ALL true...

Radicals are not Ok

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

What you said is 100 percent true.All these people who live in their nice leafy hamlets have no idea what its like in the city.
15 years ago a female friend of mine moved to beside Upton Park in London.We drove all her stuff down in a removal van.Culture shock when we got their!
The whole street of Muslims came out and watched our every move as we emptied the van.You could feel the hate.
Their was a shop not even 50 yards from the house so her son of 7 went himself to get sweets.5 minutes later: he came running back terrified as a Muslim man had stopped in his car and tried to temp him in with the offer of sweets and a shot of his mobile.
The mother had given up her house in aberdeen to move their and her mistake dawned on her then.
Fast forward 15 years,I now see the same sort of stuff in Aberdeen.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
All I see here is a bunch of white people terrified of becoming an ethnic minority. lol.....

Better start having some more babies or get used to it.....

edit on 2-11-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
All I see here is a bunch of white people terrified of becoming an ethnic minority. lol.....

Better start having some more babies or get used to it.....

Or we could stop letting immigrants from third world countries,who offer nothing but babies come here.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

It doesn't matter what you do, white people will go extinct. 90% of the world is non-white. Better get used to brown people.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I dunno what kinda Muslims you guys have over in Europe, but in the USA, they know they're hated and don't do anything. They own corner stores and are productive people for the most part.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRobertson

There are a ton of Arabs, Asians, and whites in Africa....same with Asia.

Oh, and there's no such thing as a "white" country.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

Yup. Get used to it. White chicks don't want white dudes anymore. The highest birthrate in the USA are mixed race children.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

Well, if you take a look at Africa, white people colonized and set up the genocidal apartheid regime.

lol. storm front talking points. Hilarious.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

There are a ton of Arabs, Asians, and whites in Africa....same with Asia.

Oh, and there's no such thing as a "white" country.

Yup. Get used to it. White chicks don't want white dudes anymore. The highest birthrate in the USA are mixed race children.

Well, if you take a look at Africa, white people colonized and set up the genocidal apartheid regime.

lol. storm front talking points. Hilarious.

So do you agree my race is suffering genocide?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

No. Genocide means people are killing people. White people are willingly breeding themselves out of existence.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Oh, and the term "white" people was created during slavery. It was used to control poor white people.....why use it?

The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, originating with the racialization of slavery at the time, in the context of the Atlantic slave trade and enslavement of native peoples in the Spanish Empire. While first a social category, it has repeatedly been ascribed to strains of blood, ancestry, and physical traits, and was eventually made into a subject of scientific research, which culminated in scientific racism, before being widely repudiated by the scientific community. According to historian Irene Silverblatt, "Race thinking … made social categories into racial truths."[12] Bruce David Baum, citing the work of Ruth Frankenberg, states, "the history of modern racist domination has been bound up with the history of how European peoples defined themselves (and sometimes some other peoples) as members of a superior 'white race.'"[13] Alastair Bonnett argues that 'white identity', as it is presently conceived, is an American project, reflecting American interpretations of race and history.[1

According to Gregory Jay, a professor of English at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee,

Before the age of exploration, group differences were largely based on language, religion, and geography. ... the European had always reacted a bit hysterically to the differences of skin color and facial structure between themselves and the populations encountered in Africa, Asia, and the Americas (see, for example, Shakespeare's dramatization of racial conflict in Othello and The Tempest). Beginning in the 1500s, Europeans began to develop what became known as "scientific racism," the attempt to construct a biological rather than cultural definition of race ... Whiteness, then, emerged as what we now call a "pan-ethnic" category, as a way of merging a variety of European ethnic populations into a single "race" ...

—Gregory Jay, "Who Invented White People?"[15]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

No. Genocide means people are killing people. White people are willingly breeding themselves out of existence.

I would argue they are being forced into it (Mass immigration, political correctness and mass media hype)
How do you think they are willingly breeding themselves out of existence ?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what you do, white people will go extinct. 90% of the world is non-white. Better get used to brown people.

Veiled racist superiority, is it? That is what I read in your post.

If you said "black people will go extinct, deal with it!" how do you think it'd go down? Funny how it's acceptable if one word is changed.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Cool username- I'm also Mr Robertson!As you can see from my avatar.
Perhaps Britain should adopt our clan motto " fierce when roused"

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

No, that's just you projecting your racist mindset on to me.

If you said "black people will go extinct, deal with it!" how do you think it'd go down? Funny how it's acceptable if one word is changed.

I wouldn't care. People are people, if black people were to fade to white it wouldn't bother me. Humans are humans after all.

No one is killing white people, it's just simple dominant genetics taking over. It's not a big deal. The only people that care are caught up on race.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Agree - Muslims have such little respect for women. You only have to look at their treatment of their own wives to see how much distain they would inevitably have towards western women.

Yes, the EU has opened up our borders to immigration, but muslims are not from other european countries. They are typically from Pakistan and African regions. Therefore, the real question should be... How and why are our governments allowing this immigration from non-eu countries?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

its funny you should mention changing one word
try rearranging the letters in my nickname this is what Iam reffered to at work (GINGER)
Sticks and stones and all that

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I read through the whole thread and would like to give the majority here a round of applause. This thread, with its mostly intelligent arguments is what we need. We need to be able to discuss immigration, muslims and all on a factual basis, using decent language. This thread is full of the above and hence we are getting somewhere.

However there are a few really disturbing posts [see above as one of them]. They come from those that do not understand.
They come from people who think they are somehow better or more open minded and start to become righteous. Their righteousness however sounding faschist and childish. #

- For one they believe that everyone who discusses people of other races or belief is racist. o.O
- Secondly they believe that their righteousness is so correct that they can insult or troll anyone who is part of the discussion.
- And last but not least, they throw irrelevant examples into a thread that have absolutely nothing to do with anything and still believe that they are right...

Most of those who like to close their eyes and put fingers into their ears whilst humming "I don't want to hear what you have to say because you are racist and therefore worse than a paedophile", however usually never live in areas that are affected by immigration or have only limited contact to muslims or other foreigners and don't get a day to day picture.

Come to Tower Hamlets in London or Forest Gate, where we owned a house. Come and see who moved in , come and see what happened. Come and try to get some food or just walk down the road which looks like somewhere in Pakistan or Iraq. Come and meet the groups, where the men wear dresses and have beards because they are trying to integrate. NOT!
Come and see how we had to get rid of our house because we were strangers in our own land and ended up almost bankrupt because of a long story involving backhanding and lying and sticking together against the 'whitey'.

We need to be able to discuss these things and doing so is NOT racist or bigoted, it is a valid discussion involving those holy and untouchable people called muslims or even Africans. Who cares?
Everyone here knows that there are good people of all walks of life. However staying with the romantic notion that all muslims or africans or INSERT BLANK are beautiful, peaceful and just want to better themselves has to be changed to something more reality based.
After all some people here have more than one first hand experience that tells a different story. Do you ignore those?

They are guests and we are the hosts. If you are in my home as a guest and you lock yourself in all day, doing your own thing, not talk to me and even slagging me off, whilst I give you food and try to make it as comfortable as possible for you...I'm afraid I'll chuck you out and never invite you back.

Not racist, just human logic.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Ohh thats the truth! Same here in Germany with the Muslims... We have large areas the US soldiers used to live.. Know that they have gone back to the states the muslims have occupied the areas and they look like Iraq now.. Trash everywhere and hoodlums running around robbing people. Also they have their own shops and even a small muslim mosque that preach radical hate. Most of them look like osama with their beards..

Im not racist at all, but those people dont want to be a part of our society, they want their own little bagdad!!

Ohh... This has nothing to do with the color of skin.. At least for me. I don´t consider those muslims black. The black people here, are mostly from africa and are christians. They are pretty nice people and I really enjoy having them around opposed to muslims.

edit on 2-11-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
They should be infiltrated by the police, but if democracy had its way most would be deported. I am sick of human rights applying to everybody. I only want them applying to citizens, and to be a citizen should involve sharing our culture, participation in the economy, as well as passport.

The cross party consensuses in Britain have robbed us of democracy in most forms. But that’s ok. Sooner or later there will be a military coup, all 3 political parties can be banned, anyone part of them should be expelled from politics, and in their place we should have fresh elections in about 6 months time.
Even if the British Army couldn’t bring democracy to the UK any more than it has in Iraq-Afghanistan it’s becoming increasingly hard to see how anything our dysfunctional democracy is replaced with, would be worse than what we currently have (when it comes to actually representing public opinion, particularly in those areas where it’s been consistent for decades).

I agree with you 100%.
I've been saying for quite some time now that the three main parties should be banned. Oh and they should be tried for their crimes as well.

Because this country is blatantly a dictatorship and not a democracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join