It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Tensions in Multicultural Britain.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This is a great 25 min documentary by Darcus Howe on racial tensions in multicultural britain and how it's failing, as it shows how the muslims can't seem to integrate into western societies, and young muslims roaming the streets in gangs attacking other ethic groups almost like tribal warfare.

It's no longer white V blacks(Africans), its now Muslims V everyone in the UK, and thats the impression i'm getting.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Hi op

Here in coventry

The tensions rise and fall from time to time

But Yes Muslims stick together round here
they buy up pubs n clubs here there and everywhere

Without sounding like a TERRORIST, its easy for me to post the areas right now that are dominated by
the muslim community.

This is an ongoing problem that will only get worse and i hate myself for thinking this way
but the facts are in my face everyday and there is no stopping it

I fear for the next generations, because thats what they will be living in

(i think this vid was posted a while back)

edit on 1-11-2012 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hay man, post that National Front victims lineup.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Coming from the US, but highly aware of racial tensions in the UK with runaway immigration, I have this to add. Maybe the UK can try what the US has done - infiltrate Muslim groups with law enforcement so they don't know who's who in their ranks. I know health & safety clowns won't like this, but also make sure that Muslims know they're being watched by law enforcement 24/7.

No, they don't plan to integrate. They plan to grow their numbers and make whatever location they settle into a Muslim area, with its own laws and racism against their hosts.

In some areas of the US the Muslim communities are constantly challenged by the vast majority of differing religious groups so they're constantly reminded they're in a multi-culture society.

Of course not all Muslims are bad, just like not all Americans are fat, idiots. But things must be kept in check. I fear for the UK and its lax laws, poor immigration, and health & safety rules.

edit on 1-11-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yes things are really bad within the UK, the Muslims are so loud, they are in your face every corner you walk round, every shop you go into, every big house you see lived in, but please don't blame them, it is not there fault, they have had there countries destroyed by American, Britsho governments for over 12 years now, and maybe they now intend to come to get rich in the UK to turn our towns into broken buildings like we decided to do.
Things are bad, tension is high, street fighting is close today, and will happen sooner than later.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

They should take care not to get those Sax and Anglish wound up.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

A taboo been created about talking over this problem, so many labels of racist and xenophobe are thrown around, people are afraid to speak or debate the subject, this has to change and people not fear about having a healthy discussion on the subject and can it fixed , is it to late.

It's no coincidence it always the muslims who cause the problems with multiculturalism.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Knew it wouldn't take long!
I think I know what you are on about,no scratch that - what are you on about?(please don't use the words nazi,racist,xenophobe or islamiphobe)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I can state for a fact what an indian (sikh) friend said to me about 15 years ago

"Dave im tellin ya if the muslims start their chit here

i guarantee you the sikhs will fight with the british"

He finished his sentence with "dont forget us sikhs are allowed to carry a knife"

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

I think I know what you are on about,no scratch that - what are you on about?(please don't use the words nazi,racist,xenophobe or islamiphobe)

That will be a bugger lol

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

I wasnt baiting at all. Are the racists? I thought they were an advocacy group. I am all for a person advocating for their land and people.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is what happens when we(British) import a culture that is oppressive and does not want to adapt to our values.

Personally, i find these pakistani boys in the video should be sent to pakistan and have there British passport taken from them, as us tolerant British people have embraced them and gave them homes and benefits and mosques, and they spit in our faces.

They have no respect for our culture or people...

Unless something is done, this will turn into a civil war, that these muslims couldn't win, and we are a very tolerant people us Brits, but we do have our breaking point, and its getting close.

edit on 1-11-2012 by TheMaverick because: spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I second The Maveric, Dave & Glenn.

As I repeatedly say - Half of Birmingham is off limits to White folk, as are Multiple aspects of the retailing industry.

Wander to far - and you WILL get gang raped.

Yak!

www.channel4.com...

blogs.tribune.com.pk...

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm having trouble locating the Channel 4 Dispatches documentary presented by a woman - Revealed the statistic the 80% of gangs rapes in the UK were committed by Pakistani's.

Other sources have conflicting figures - however - we KNOW that the police deliberately let - and still DO let - many of these ethnic crimes go uninterrupted, as they wouldn't like to cause concern with the REAL figures being released.

Skip to 2.50 in the video - Walsall - just a few miles north of me.

Skip to 9.30 - Alum Rock - Where I nearly got raped about 7 times within the space of 90 minutes at 6pm !!!!
edit on 1-11-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Oh you was baiting, everyone in the thread could see you was baiting, and for your information, i'm a white working middle class man from london, and belong to no group or faction, i'm am merely stating what i can see going in my country with my own eyes, and i betting i speak for a vast majority of british people.

How do you purpose we deal with this growing situation, a cup of tea and biscuits and good chat maybe ?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Na dammit! It just sounds that way. I have been said to be a racist myself for sticking up for my kind. So lets end it and stop dumping in my milk.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by Logarock

Oh you was baiting, everyone in the thread could see you was baiting, and for your information, i'm a white working middle class man from london, and belong to no group or faction, i'm am merely stating what i can see going in my country with my own eyes, and i betting i speak for a vast majority of british people.

How do you purpose we deal with this growing situation, a cup of tea and biscuits and good chat maybe ?

The only thing i would propse to do for starters is

IMMIGRATION full stop, until we at least try to work out how many non leagal migrants are here
Deportation has to be strict, although the main problem will be "What do we do with the british born"

This government of idiots /scheming bastards, have well and truly thought this out since the end of ww1.

Devide and conquer has never been so a true phrase said, because its here and now, on this island
edit on 1-11-2012 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
After they threathened the old Guy making interviews one of the says ( sorry mods about bad language.. )

"Muslim Brotherhood is all over the World waking up Man, when the # get start, Man you know what i mean, then there is a one firm Man one firm Man, nobody is going to # with us, Man you know what i mean Man. We are not the terrorist Man you know what i mean Man, Islam is about peace Man"

Where is the peace.. ? How peaceful it is threathening old man?

UK is not alone with this issue, sadly in my country our prisons are getting crowded with these boys too, they are minority about 50 000 muslims in this country but they allready fills our prisons 1/3 and this number is increasing every year ( biggest reason has been rape ). These are immigrants but there seems to be a huge issue to adapt into our society. Our country nowadays sends those criminals who keep breaking the law back to their home countries, if they can. If there is only 2 years of sentence of rape, its way too small.
Now that our goverment is sending these back home there are group of muslims having hunger strike on the stairs of our parlament to protest against it.

What has been happening to Sweden are happening in my country too

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
They should be infiltrated by the police, but if democracy had its way most would be deported. I am sick of human rights applying to everybody. I only want them applying to citizens, and to be a citizen should involve sharing our culture, participation in the economy, as well as passport.

The cross party consensuses in Britain have robbed us of democracy in most forms. But that’s ok. Sooner or later there will be a military coup, all 3 political parties can be banned, anyone part of them should be expelled from politics, and in their place we should have fresh elections in about 6 months time.
Even if the British Army couldn’t bring democracy to the UK any more than it has in Iraq-Afghanistan it’s becoming increasingly hard to see how anything our dysfunctional democracy is replaced with, would be worse than what we currently have (when it comes to actually representing public opinion, particularly in those areas where it’s been consistent for decades).

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

To intergrate you need to segregate, and this is the problem, the Uk muslims refuse to intergrate and segregate into our communities, they like to live in there own little bubbles which will cause racial tension.

And immigration is a massive problem in the UK no thanks to tony blair legacy, which locked us into a european union which left our boarders in the control of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels, once we escape that trap, we can start to deal with this problem.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I knew you wouldn't be missing this thread sinny.
Glad to see that Tony Blair's indoctrination didn't work with you!
Ive been surprised recently at the amount of young people(males & females)I've met who are the same.
Glad to see your Mega mosque thread is still top of the new topics page.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join