It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 9th 2012 WW3 starts, Nostradamus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200Plus
reply to post by Ben81

Not to derail the thread, but how on earth can someone say:

Obama = no more wars

edit on 2-11-2012 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

easy. he won the nobel peace prize.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Great post ! I can see how you have decoded the Prophecies
I hope it is wrong because it would be the beginning of the end .

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If we are as close to war as you seem to think, OP, then surely we would be seeing military assets being shifted around in HUGE quantities.

There is a dangerous assortment of military forces assembled in the Gulf to intimidate Iran but that is about it. We haven't seen the UK, France (save for a single Destroyer-class ship), Germany (they sold some subs to Israel and Leopard 3 tanks to Saudi months ago but not a huge amount), Italy or other European regional players assemble for war.

If war was coming against Iran it would take a couple weeks to prepare for and we haven't seen anything significant recently. Sure, the US has a couple carriers in the region but they are within range of Iranian sea-board missile defences.

I highly doubt this will come about any time soon, but that is just my take on the matter.

Feel free to disagree

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Jesus this thread went downhill fast - shame.

I thought it was a great read - post elections will be interesting no matter who wins... if anyone! (mua ha ha?).

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In three days, this thread will end up in the garbage along with all the other threads which have predicted a date for anything to happen.

Nostradamus is a joke. As if anyone actually believes in that nonsense.
Although I guess kids grow up believing in tooth fairies and Easter bunnies..

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i can predict stuff too....all you have to say is this

"on the (insert a number here) tides will splash (could literally mean anything, omg coffee spilled on me) earth shaken (media protraying my story maybe because i was burned by coffee?) crowds roar (maybe because i was an idiot and people are like wtf is this guy getting attention?) the stars form (no #, they form everyday) and order will be restored (my coffee spill wounds will heal and people will forget)

this could be 20 yrs from now but people always exaggerate numbers by adding them subtracting them, multiply and divide and blah blah blah....yeah i used to believe in santa until i found out that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT DEER CAN FLY

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Obama Won.. Not Romney.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
see it's Nov 9th

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
So...er...where's this War then? :-)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Another stupid @ss prediction thread that didnt come true.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think that huge voter fraud will be exposed and it will be contested who actually won, but it will be too late, Obama will probly stay regardless, unless he is impeached over the Benghazi thing. Meanwhile, Jarrett has been having secret dealings with the leaders of Iran, Iran tried to shoot down one of our drones, and Gen Petraeus is resigning his post. something is coming down.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So far, none of that interpretation has come to pass. Looks like another fail speculation.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
THIS WAR...it'll change a man. I haven't felt the warmth of the sun for a few days, and I'm already beginning to crack. Food rations are running low, may have to eat one of the younglings in months time.

Wish November 9th never happened!!!!

/sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Maybe a few days off, maybe, but it really doesn't seem so far fetched now.
With all of the petitions to secede from the union and now today with the escalation in the mid east, I can see the possibilities. Thanks for the thread, I am glad I read it today, definitely gives one a different perspective after the fact.

I hope to God this really isn't the start of ww3 though.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't know... but kudos to the OP who is trying to fit in a 400-500 year old prophecy into our time. I remember when 9/11 happened... the Nostradamus discussion went something like this:

1. Nostradamus predicted it.

and...

2. Then why the heck didn't you tell us beforehand... so that all those lives could have been saved? Saying "Nostradamus predicted it" doesn't help us on 9/12.

edit on 14/11/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
By looking at the ME today, I am not so sure it has passed.

Time will tell

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A good attempt by the OP, only he was too much leading into Romney and thus reading what isn't there. I read in your

Nostradamus Quatrain VI-25
Through Mars [War] contrary [to] the monarchy
Of the great fisherman [the Vatican] in ruinous trouble:
The young black king seizes the hierarchy,
The traitors act on a rainy day.

Here I read of a war being started against the will of the monarchy, ie, one rogue country starting it (Israel). I see young black king (Obama) seizing the hierarchy (wins election, replaces military figures/hierarchy), and then traitors acting (against him possibly).

Nostradamus Quatrain VI-21
When those of the arctic pole unite together [Aquilon NATO],
In the Orient [China] great terror and fear:
The newly elected [one], supports the great trembling [war],
Rhodes (Greece), Byzantium (Turkey) stained with Barbarian [Islamic] blood.

Here, I see Nato uniting in support of an escalation in the middle east (protecting Israel), thus causing great fear in Russia and China of the coming war (although, Orient might be the middle east as well). The newly elected one would perhaps be the Chinese new prime-minister? Arabic nations might return fire to Nato by attacking their bases in Greece and Turkey or vice versa.. Anyway, a lot of blood would be spilt.

I hope I am reading this wrong. But anyway, I will share my own Nostradamus expirience, so that people might stop bashing his prophecies just for their own superstition:

I have read a book, an interpretation on Nostradamus, written/published in Yugoslavia in around 1971. In the book, there is a prediction of an Iron bird raining down death upon Serbia, and the year explicitly set to the year 1999. I read the prophecies around 1995, I think, and I couldn't believe it then.
After NATO started bombing Serbia, I remmembered it.

Another thing that was written was an interpretation of Iran doing an invasion in the Adriatic. I cannot remmember the exact year, but it was placed around 2010-2013 I think. The years were calculated by the interpreter in the 70ies, obviously. Iran/Persia was not even remotely powerful at the time to do something like that, and there was no point in them invading in the Adriatic. It still, has no sense today, unless you consider a possibility of a wider world war, in wich the Chinese, Russians and Iran pick a fight against Europe. Serbia would be their ally, but Croatia would not be, so that is the closest, least protected coastline yet full of Islands, and very close to the heart of Europe. Russia would be taking the north path, Iranians would go around Turkey/Greece and straight to Italy or Croata. In this context, I am spooked beyond belief with that prediction.

Believe you prophecies or not, these were highly, highly unlikely to be just a random hit.

I would be very, very worried if Obama was eliminated. That would confirm more prophecies by Nostradamus, to the letter, and would predict immediate global chaos and destruction. I am worried about this because of the recent developments in US military, where Obama has replaced 3 top military figures immediately after his election and after widespread speculation of an attempted military coup that was planned by Mossad and agents in the US military/Right wing politics. This crazy war started by Netanyahu also doesnt calm me down much.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

Originally posted by 200Plus
reply to post by Ben81

Not to derail the thread, but how on earth can someone say:

Obama = no more wars

edit on 2-11-2012 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

easy. he won the nobel peace prize.

WHat did he do to win it? HE was not in office long enough to have done anything. The nobel prize commission is up for sale.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join