It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady stabs two children to death, heard demonic voices...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
**** Story is graphic****

A story, a crime, happened in the quiet city I grew up in 2 days ago (10/30/2012), Naperville, IL. If you're from the Midwest I'm sure you've heard about it at some point, it's won awards in the recent past for "Best place to raise a family" and stuff like that... So you get the picture that a crime as sick as the one I'm about to share with you is definitely out of the ordinary for an area like this... But to be fair, I don't believe there is anywhere in the world where a crime like this would be normal.

Elizabeth Plackowska was babysitting her son (7-8 years old) and a 5 year old girl (not hers) on Monday night when the unthinkable happened, she stabbed both the little boy and girl to death and also stabbed 2 dogs to death too. Reports were released today that the little boy was murdered first, and she stabbed him 100 times in front of the little girl and then moved on to the little girl stabbing her 50 times. She stated that she heard demonic voices in her head and then acted. She told her little boy to get on his knees and pray and that he was going to heaven before she started stabbing him. The little boy pleaded for his life but she still acted.

From the Naperville Sun

Babysitter Elzbieta Plackowska told her son and another girl to kneel and pray before she stabbed them to death, prosecutors said at a hearing Thursday where Plackowska was ordered held without bond. Plackowska’s 7-year-old son, Justin, pleaded for his life and told his mother he loved her before she stabbed 100 times, prosecutors said. Plackowska then stabbed Olivia Dworakowski, the 5-year-old girl she was babysitting, 50 times, DuPage State’s Attorney Robert Berlin said.

From the Chicago Tribune

Before killing her young son to get back at her husband, Elzbieta M. Plackowska told him he was going to Heaven and ordered him to get on his knees and pray, prosecutors say. Then she stabbed him 100 times as he pleaded for his life, prosecutors said as Plackowska was denied bail this morning. Next, she turned to the 5-year-old girl she had been babysitting at a Naperville townhome and stabbed her 50 times because she was a witness, prosecutors said. Plackowska fled to a church, then to a relative who called police. She was covered with blood when officers took her into custody, officials said.

This story is easily the darkest one I've ever shared on ATS. I begin to wonder how people act out in such ways. Did she really hear satan? Did she believe she was doing good? How do people even begin to analyze something so horrific as this crime? it breaks my heart that these two young children would put through something that seems like a horror movie, but sadly it wasn't some movie it was real life and it just happened less than 2 days ago...

This lady will definitely need to answer for these crimes one day, not just in front of the court of law but with the big guy upstairs. The town i grew up in is shaken up by this crime and many people are asking themselves why did this happen... I guess this is just the world we live in today.

Question to ATS- Do you believe that incidents like this one could be driven by voices, especially if their very religious? I think of stories like the Ammityville House when I start to think of random acts of murder where a person heard voices...

www.chicagotribune.com...

napervillesun.suntimes.com...
edit on 1-11-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm more curious as to why ANOTHER incident of children being stabbed???
WTH is going on?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
WTH is going on?

Yea, it honestly feels like a punch to my stomach when I read stories like this one... Just horrible acts these young children are going through... Honestly, who stabs someone 100 times??? I would hate to have been the police officer walking into that crime scene the other night.... About as disgusting as you can get

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
O my..... That's so scary. People are just losing it more and more these days. No doubt the economic times are having an effect on alot of people and pushing them to the brink. This is just sick

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
O my..... That's so scary. People are just losing it more and more these days. No doubt the economic times are having an effect on alot of people and pushing them to the brink. This is just sick

Yea, its beyond messed up... My sister just called me, I guess my little niece (who is 8) went to school with the boy in this story, she asked me how she even talks to her about this. Everyone knows about this story and the schools began allowing the children to speak with counselors.I honestly don't know what a good a 8 year old is speaking with a counselor, if Im the parent I wouldnt even want that..I honestly don't believe that the kids no details, they only know that one of their classmates will not be returning anymore.... Just a sad situation all around...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

The bitch should get stabbed 200 times, maybe the demons will help her then.So she was a fit parent, even had another child in her care and suddenly she snapped because demons told her so, then she ran to a church

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It deeply disturbs me that anyone can be that cruel to children. the only thing that seems fitting for her is the ancient Chinese practice of the "Death of a thousand cuts". make sure to give her a nice shot of adrenaline to keep her awake through the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
WTH is going on?

Demographics. This type of thing has always happened all over the world - at the end of the day, there will always be some crazy people.

These days though there is just so many more people that incidents appear to happen with much more regularity. Consider though that in 1350 (Black death era) the global population was around 350 million. By 1804, the world population was around 1 billion, since then it has risen to 7 billion.

That sort of growth rate means that every type of incident imaginable will be on the increase.

All that aside, i hate these types of stories. They are just so sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What the hell is happening to people these days that they would suddenly be so violent and cruel? Those poor innocent children were terrified and then lost their lives. Too tragic for words. Rest in peace little Angels.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
What the hell is happening to people these days that they would suddenly be so violent and cruel? Those poor innocent children were terrified and then lost their lives. Too tragic for words. Rest in peace little Angels.

I keep going through feelings of total anger, then feelings of total sadness... It's hard having a play by play of what took place because when you sit back to take in the information, especially when the 5 year old girl witnessed this or the boy begging for his life it just makes me want to cry.... I guess because the story was in my neck of the woods it just hits me that much harder.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Originally posted by jhn7537

If you're from the Midwest I'm sure you've heard about it at some point, it's won awards in the recent past for "Best place to raise a family" and stuff like that...
I, on the other hand, am undeniably sure that you are wrong with that assumption.

.....a crime as sick as the one I'm about to share with you is definitely out of the ordinary for an area like this...
There is not a single location on this planet that is entirely free from the evils of 'humanity'.

This story is easily the darkest one I've ever shared on ATS. I begin to wonder how people act out in such ways. Did she really hear satan?
[color=FF9E66]Satan, God, etc.. exist only within one's mind, so yeah, she probably did think she was hearing Satan. It is possible that she is/was incapable of acknowledging the reality of it being nothing more than her own sick & twisted thoughts.

[color=A0AB7E]Nothing's Shocking

edit on 11/1/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by jhn7537

If you're from the Midwest I'm sure you've heard about it at some point, it's won awards in the recent past for "Best place to raise a family" and stuff like that...
I, on the other hand, am undeniably sure that you are wrong with that assumption.

.....a crime as sick as the one I'm about to share with you is definitely out of the ordinary for an area like this...
There is not a single location on this planet that is entirely free from the evils of 'humanity'.

This story is easily the darkest one I've ever shared on ATS. I begin to wonder how people act out in such ways. Did she really hear satan?
[color=FF9E66]Satan, God, etc.. exist only within one's mind, so yeah, she probably did think she was hearing Satan. It is possible that she is/was incapable of acknowledging the reality of it being nothing more than her own sick & twisted thoughts.

[color=A0AB7E]Nothing's Shocking

edit on 11/1/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

Undeniably sure that I'm wrong with what assumption, that Naperville has won awards about how its a great place to live or that people have heard of the city before???

money.cnn.com...

www.naperville.il.us...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why do people feel it necessary to hurt babies. I just don't get it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Undeniably sure that I'm wrong with what assumption, that Naperville has won awards about how its a great place to live or that people have heard of the city before???
Considering that only one of those 2 details was an assumption, it shouldn't have been hard to figure out that I was saying I do live in the Midwest, yet before now, I had never heard of Naperville, IL.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just dont get it.
Its like the zombie in miami. Its soo far out to left field that we cant comprehend it.

The confession seems stupid. Why would she lie twice then finally settle on that lame ass excuse.

Were did they get the details? There was another witness?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
news2.onlinenigeria.com...

A mother returned to her luxurious Manhattan apartment on Thursday night to find her two-year-old son and six-year-old daughter had been stabbed to death in the bathtub by their nanny, who then slit her own throat in a failed suicide attempt.

A week apart? Wtf

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'll take the opposing view to you OP -

All your descriptions of Naperville are what I feel is *the problem*. I absolutely detest this god forsaken hell hole and refuse to set foot in it. I refer to it as NaperTucky.

Best place to raise a family? THIS is the PROBLEM! It is lock step conformist Breeder Land. You do not step out of line, you do not have one individual thought, you vote Republican, it's Zombie Land.

These type of places will make a person CRAZY. Consider how many punk rock bands came out of Downers Grove (close to NaperTucky). There is a reason *why*.

These places are like festering lunatic asylums. White Bread Conformist Suburbia. You don't *dare* step out of line or even have one individual thought.

The same could be said of Religion. I make note of this because the woman claimed to hear voices or sense evil or etc. Again, problems of conformity. Such Heavy Handed Religion will do the same thing to you as Heavy Handed Suburbia.

These type of places are IMO emblematic of what is WRONG with the US. Who in the hell would want to live in such a god awful place? SHEEP. For sheep to breed more sheep. Cheap particle board housing, malls, and chain restaurants. Absolutely nauseating to anyone who has an IQ over 90 or who has ever had one original thought.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that people crack up in such places. What surprises me is that *more* don't flip out. If I had to live in god awful NaperTucky I'd kill myself. DETEST the place.

Google Marilyn Lemak. Another NaperTuckian who went flippy and killed her kids.

What an awful, depressing place. The Epitome of Suburbia. Where people go to breed and die. Sheep farm. An awful, bland, beige, homogenous sheep breeding pen.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zinky
I'll take the opposing view to you OP -

All your descriptions of Naperville are what I feel is *the problem*. I absolutely detest this god forsaken hell hole and refuse to set foot in it. I refer to it as NaperTucky.

Best place to raise a family? THIS is the PROBLEM! It is lock step conformist Breeder Land. You do not step out of line, you do not have one individual thought, you vote Republican, it's Zombie Land.

These type of places will make a person CRAZY. Consider how many punk rock bands came out of Downers Grove (close to NaperTucky). There is a reason *why*.

These places are like festering lunatic asylums. White Bread Conformist Suburbia. You don't *dare* step out of line or even have one individual thought.

The same could be said of Religion. I make note of this because the woman claimed to hear voices or sense evil or etc. Again, problems of conformity. Such Heavy Handed Religion will do the same thing to you as Heavy Handed Suburbia.

These type of places are IMO emblematic of what is WRONG with the US. Who in the hell would want to live in such a god awful place? SHEEP. For sheep to breed more sheep. Cheap particle board housing, malls, and chain restaurants. Absolutely nauseating to anyone who has an IQ over 90 or who has ever had one original thought.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that people crack up in such places. What surprises me is that *more* don't flip out. If I had to live in god awful NaperTucky I'd kill myself. DETEST the place.

Google Marilyn Lemak. Another NaperTuckian who went flippy and killed her kids.

What an awful, depressing place. The Epitome of Suburbia. Where people go to breed and die. Sheep farm. An awful, bland, beige, homogenous sheep breeding pen.

Jesus.... Tell us how you really feel about Naperville.... Let me ask you, where are you from? To have such strong feelings about the city I'm from you surely need to be from one of the western suburbs on Chicago...

I grew up in Naperville, I was given certain advantages compared to other neighboring cities, the education here was fantastic, the community (for the most part) is fantastic, not everyone in Naperville is Republican (wrongful stereotype). Naperville was a great place to be raised and when the time comes where I decide to form a family I will consider myself lucky if it's in a city like Naperville... And trust me when I say people step out of line here all the time, I can speak from personal experiences and I know numerous others who have too... You have all the wrong feelings for this city, but I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinion...

and im also not sure what producing rock bands has to do with anything...

and if you do remember, Naperville produced Lucky Boys Confusion a pretty popular punk/rock band from the early 2000's...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh I'm quite familiar - I grew up in Downers Grave which is even worse than NaperTucky.

Fantastic education? I wasn't aware that there was any education in these places beyond Football and Cheerleading.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zinky
Oh I'm quite familiar - I grew up in Downers Grave which is even worse than NaperTucky.

Fantastic education? I wasn't aware that there was any education in these places beyond Football and Cheerleading.

Yes, 8A football is big with all the DVC schools in the area, but thats not the only thing we're about... I had quite a few friends from DGN HS, Downers Grove has numerous parallels to Naperville. It sounds like you didn't like growing up in the area we did, personally, I enjoyed it, and when I've spoken to people from other areas around the country it honestly makes me appreciate it that much more...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join