It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Shadow Government Found: It's the U.N. and The U.N. IS your worst Nightmare !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Expressive.
Wonder what it means?
Slaves and bulldozers.
Dark though it'is dark; understood!

Just a hint.
Just say no.

Just anotha freedom of expression.
Wake up or....
edit on 2-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

This was an eye opener for me. I have always had my suspicions about the UN but this brings it up a whole different level where I cannot ignore their foothold on global society. These people are the mouthpiece of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut
reply to post by frazzle

hey mr mayor of oklahoma city (and new co-chair of Smart Growth America's new Local Leaders Council) what do u think about sustainable development and smart growth?

“The individuals participating in Smart Growth America’s Local Leaders Council come from many different walks of life, from different kinds of towns and cities, and from diverse political backgrounds. But we share a common interest in creating jobs, attracting sustained economic development and making great places to live,” Mayor Cornett said. The Local Leaders Council shares and promotes effective policies and programs with fellow elected officials across the country. The Council supports those who are implementing smart growth strategies and advises Smart Growth America about how state and federal decisions affect local communities.

link
nothing these people do surprises me anymore

what does surprises me is the fact people do nothing about it.while arguing which puppet will be less evil to them., which master less cruel.

edit to add creepy nwo agenda 21 mayor video

edit on 2-11-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

That creepy video is also vague. Like the group thinkers say "red" and the followers assume roses but the real deal is blood.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

well....hate to break it to everyone....but water will be the new oil.

Water is something that you cannot replace. The way real estate laws are, and the concept of "mineral rights" separate from "land rights", it was ripe picking for them. Look into owns water supplies.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by frazzle

well....hate to break it to everyone....but water will be the new oil.

Water is something that you cannot replace. The way real estate laws are, and the concept of "mineral rights" separate from "land rights", it was ripe picking for them. Look into owns water supplies.

Absolutely true. Water wars are coming right around the bend. That's what I meant earlier about control of resources (even though I neglected to itemize that one. Thanks for the reminder. I think.)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I believe at this point, the average person can't do much about it, considering all anyone does is talk about it. I think we just have to wait and see if the UN will be a driving force for good or evil, but as power corrupts indefinably, it will be hard to tell who is on what side. All I know is that if gestapo comes knocking at my door, I will greet them with a pleasant, "# RIGHT OFF".

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
You're correct about that assumption regarding our water. With fresh water reaching levels of very short supply, and even higher demand, it will be very costly. In war terms, as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

People tend to be concerned with local politics. People don't often realize that local politics are intimately intertwined with politics of the UN. This effects every citizen that belongs to a UN member nation. Who's pulling the strings? Who is the Illuminati? Who is the shadow government we all loathe and fear? I believe It's the United Nations.

I remember when Gate-wood Galbraith stood in front of the UN 4th of July parade flag and was arrested. He went to jail. Came out claimed his BAR qualification, ran for governor and the UN flag was never seen in Lexington again. Long live Bluegrass

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

well....hate to break it to everyone....but water will be the new oil. Water is something that you cannot replace. The way real estate laws are, and the concept of "mineral rights" separate from "land rights", it was ripe picking for them. Look into owns water supplies.

I hate to break it to you...but Oxygen and Hydrogen are the two most plentiful elements on the planet. I love your articles and the bread recipes but I hate to break it to you. There will never be any more carbon than there is now. There will never be any more H2O than there is now. You see it violates the law of thermodynamics. It CANNOT BE DAMN IT!!!! So please stop saying water is a valuable resource. It is valuable, we know it, G-O-D knows it damn well. Hell if we need H2O we will vaporize the 97% water containers known as humans. Hell why, does no one remember the simple science we were taught in elementary school, less trees equals more CO2 more trees equals less CO2 and More O2? Why does no one remember that!!!!!!???????? why AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i CANNOT TAKE THE PSEUDO SCIENCES ANYMORE. Quit cutting down trees or plant more!!!!! It is that simple/

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Corporate Providence

I believe at this point, the average person can't do much about it, considering all anyone does is talk about it. I think we just have to wait and see if the UN will be a driving force for good or evil, but as power corrupts indefinably, it will be hard to tell who is on what side. All I know is that if gestapo comes knocking at my door, I will greet them with a pleasant, "# RIGHT OFF".

Way to destabilize the effort! I love your COIN-TEL!!!! We cant do anything but reach for our arms and pull triggers!!!! Way to not quit or feel helpless!!! I like your way of thinking!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

All I know is that if gestapo comes knocking at my door, I will greet them with a pleasant, "# RIGHT OFF".

First, there is NO GESTAPO!!!!! It is called HOMELAND SECURITY OF THE UNITED States!!!! Stop watering it down to a defunct origination!!! It is alive! It is here! It is calls DHS!!!!! Get over it or on top of it!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Go buy an RO machine! Shut Up! End of story!

!

ou're correct about that assumption regarding our water. With fresh water reaching levels of very short supply, and even higher demand, it will be very costly. In war terms, as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

the average person can't do much about it,

The average person knows no Master Mind. The average person lives noweher and makes nothing! So you are right! I am looking for above average!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by badmansentfro

Has anyone ever read that good, ole Queen Elizabeth controls the UN? Run by a bunch of inbred people ... scary thought ... scarier than zombies on the loose!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you...but Oxygen and Hydrogen are the two most plentiful elements on the planet.

What does that matter if the state claims ownership of H2O? Remember the guy in Oregon?

If you dig a pond on your own property without a license, and the pond fills with rain water, the state now owns that water. Oh, and apparently you can go to jail if you decide to keep it.

He was fined $1,500, and sentenced to 30 days in jail for illegally storing rain water on his property. Gary Harrington is going to spend time in jail because he dug three ponds on his property that were capturing rain water and snow runoff that the state of Oregon says would otherwise go somewhere else.

blog.heritage.org...

And remember, the state itself is just a piece of territiory, a non entity that couldn't care less about who uses the water, its the men who control the men who are elected to run the states who want everyone totally dependent on them for access to water ~ as well as everything else vital to life.

Do you know who they are?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey, I got 80 flags and many stars for this thread. I appreciate every ones input The diversity of this topic while remaining on topic has been displayed brilliantly by ATS. So much to learn here. Just wanna say Thank You ATS cus ya know.. I'm proud.

( My wife would argue and also a little strange)
edit on 3-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"Corruption at the heart of the United Nations
An investigation has concluded that the former head of the United Nations’ oil-for-food programme in Iraq took kickbacks to help an oil company win contracts. Another senior UN official is accused of soliciting bribes. The report is a severe blow to the organisation at a crucial time"

www.economist.com...

I want to know who is the U.N accountable to? If the UN states 'freedom has it limits' what safeguards are there in place to make sure that the power is not abused in the future.. as it has been in the past. 'absolute power corrupts absolutely'

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Go buy an RO machine! Shut Up! End of story!

Sirjunlegun, you have NO right to tell me to just "shut up," simply for making a statement regarding water.

Water IS the upcoming world crisis. While the fossil fuel problems continue to stretch far into the future, clean, drinkable water will become the new cause of war worldwide unless all nations decide to suddenly unite.

My Evidence & Response:

Intelligence Community Assessment of Global Water Security
Intelligence Community Assessment of Global Water Security - Video

The document predicts that by 2030 humanity's "annual global water requirements" will exceed "current sustainable water supplies" by forty percent. Absent major policy interventions, water insecurity will generate widespread social and political instability and could even contribute to state failure in regions important to U.S. national security.

Groundwater depletion : Water Security

The National Intelligence Council (NIC), which directed the intelligence community-wide assessment, looked most closely at the strategically important states that cover “the geography between the Nile and the Mekong, where there was a clear intersection of U.S. national security interests and risks to water availability,” said Yost.

Such a response is particularly justified in the context of water insecurity, a dilemma that afflicts scores of countries, including the author’s United States. In the parched American West, New Mexico has only 10 years-worth of drinking water remaining, while Arizona already imports every drop. Less arid areas of the country are increasingly water-stressed as well. Rivers in South Carolina and Massachusetts, lakes in Florida and Georgia, and even the mighty Lake Superior (the world’s largest fresh-water lake) are all running dry. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, if American water consumption habits continue unchecked, as many as 36 states will face water shortages within the next few years. Also notable is the fact that America’s waterways are choked with pollution, and that nearly twenty million Americans may fall ill each year from contaminated water. Not to mention that more than thirty U.S. states are fighting with their neighbors over water [already].

Arizona imports all water
Many states and the Great Lakes are all running dry

What I have shown above does not even go into the crisis situation overseas. It is far, far worse in many countries already.

We would not hold Global Security meetings on this if it currently was not a precursor to possible international conflict.
edit on 4-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

You hate the UN because the owners in USA wants you to hate the UN.
The US establishment dream of global empire (*) and the UN is a real problem in making this happen. So US citizens must learn that the UN is THE problem. Your "free" (privatly owned) media is working overtime to make this happen. (Like it was when winning over americans for the war when giving the US illegal invasion of Iraq the 2
- embedded journalists, WMDs and the link to al qaeda.)
This is indoctrination.
The UN stands against War, imperialism, colonialism and exploitation. So you can see how corporate USA has a problem here.

*www.alternet.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian

www.youtube.com...

You hate the UN because the owners in USA wants you to hate the UN.
The US establishment dream of global empire (*) and the UN is a real problem in making this happen. So US citizens must learn that the UN is THE problem. Your "free" (privatly owned) media is working overtime to make this happen. (Like it was when winning over americans for the war when giving the US illegal invasion of Iraq the 2
- embedded journalists, WMDs and the link to al qaeda.)

This is indoctrination.
The UN stands against War, imperialism, colonialism and exploitation. So you can see how corporate USA has a problem here.

*www.alternet.org...

The bankers control america, the bankers control the UN, the bankers control other nations. An arguement could be made it was setup for the correct intentions, but big business from all the developed countries find a way to infiltrate and corrupt the mission.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join