It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RQ 170 Sentential capture incident in Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Wouldn't be the first time. The EQ-4 that was lost in Afghanistan a couple years ago was determined to be caused by a classified component that had improperly tightened lines going to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Hmmm.

I see examples of what I call American Superiority Syndrome here.

Now, you know I love you guys but I have to point out that smart people don't only live in the USA.

"It was a gift"

"It was staged"

"They couldn't have hacked it"

"Its x years old tech that doesn't matter...."

Really? How....arrogant....

Did it ever occur to any of you that maybe they actually did bring it down? And if its so out of date and there's no point to it why did the US ask for it back?

I love you guys, but come on - your military are not gods. Please, don't believe your own hype.

Just for once it'd be nice to see a "yeah, we dropped the ball there" - don't fall into the trap that most 9/11 truthers do and assume you are so god like that bad things can't happen to anything from the USA.

Why wouldn't they ask for it back? It is a throwaway model, it has nothing to do with American Superiority, it's a simple fact. American military power is not debateable, it's a fact, that does not make them Gods. It is unlikely, but possible it was brought down by hacking. Very unlikely.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join