It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught on Video over Georgia, 23rd October 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The person who recorded this footage on October 23, 2012 in Georgia said that his young daughter first saw a large black object a bit above the tree line across the street and she pointed it out to him.

It slowly moved towards his house, and he got a good look at it directly above the street in front of his house.

He described the object as having a dull, black colour with a curved, wing like shape on either side. He also pointed out that the wings did not move, and it appeared to be a solid object and made no noise.

As he continued filming the object it slowly ascended to the northeast.

He also stated that there were obvious lights blinking randomly on the front, sides and back of the object throughout his observation.

He watched it slowly ascend until it seemed to be close to the height of where a commercial airplane would be.

The object eventually became unnoticeable as it ascended into some high clouds.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Interesting. Kind of looks like something floating in the sky. Black balloons perhaps? Great quality! Usually ufo vids are shaky, blurry and short.

S&A

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It looks like a real object not very big drifting slowly in the sky possibly black balloons tied together with powerful leds lights.

I dont think its CGI but im a little suspicious that the video ends just when it gets interesting..why didint the shooter carry on filming until it leaves ?

Nice find though I'll flag it see what others have to say

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

my first thought was a black bin liner slowly floating
then at the end when zoomed in, i noticed a spinning motion
now the object dosnt look too far up, so im going with RC craft (until dis-proven)

i didnt notice any LEDs

but my eyes are hazy threw lack of sleep!
edit on 30-10-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anomalie

on a second and third viewing i still dont see any LEDs
what i do see i believe is the sun reflecting off of whatever it is floating/hovering
which is now leaning me towards bin liner again
meh........its not an alien spaceship i can say that for certain

(or is it?) dun..........dun..............DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
looked like balloons to me.

I wish the person recording the video had zoomed in further. Any video camera could have zoomed in a lot more.

I also agree, why suddenly cut the video for a "enhancement" ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

i think they misspelled "enhancement" its spelled "sensationalize"

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I agree it does seem to rotate or spin and the centre section looks greyish to me.
...and yeh you can be forgiven for not seeing any lights its gone 3am in the UK

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The sighting was submitted to MUFON on the 30th, October, 2012.

Case # 43607

Here is the link to MUFON.

Just enter in the case number 43607 and submit to bring up the report and its associated description and media attachments.

MUFON

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf

Case # 43607

Just enter in the case number 43607 and submit to bring up the report and its associated description and media attachments.

MUFON

Here are the links to the media attachments containing the original footage -

MUFON - File#1

MUFON - File#2

MUFON - File#3

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydrawolf

Case # 43607

MUFON

The report itself should definitely be taken into account before any judgement is made.

(I hope it's kosher to post it like this. If not, mods, take care of it please)

edit on 31-10-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
when it cuts to the "enhanced" version in the video in the original post it looks like there are some kind of stabilizing thrusters that are firing. You can see it in video 2 and 3 of the other files linked as well. I wonder if that is the lights they saw flashing.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Definitely something, the movement makes it look very much like something lighter than air.

That being said, we have had several sightings along the Mexican border of what appears to be a UFO but more than likely is ATS Thread, a remotely piloted spy blimp. Not saying that is the case here, especially since Ball Ground Ga is pretty much middle of nowhere north of Atlanta--don't see any military installations nearby. But...this one does seem to be a mylar balloon.

But...love the background music. Pat Benatar rocks! But did anyone else notice the music on the third video, "Stairway to Heaven"? That choice of tuneage is highly suspect.

top topics

join