It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true nature of Illumination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The true nature of nature is light as everything is constructed from it and its emanations spread through out all of existance.

At each corner of world inside the suburban scrawl street torches reside in its honour taken from where its light once sat on the apex of the Pyramid in Ancient Eygpt.

Yes the new age is the artificial ambience of illumination setting the spotlight on the gurus and followers of light.

But what of the light and its properties can it not be used as easily to harm as it can to heal?

And what name do we give to people who use the light erroneously for their own personnel benefits?
Arnt these the Benefactors for the Illumanti?

Havent you seen a benefactor lately sitting just outside of your vision, stealthed and feeding subliminal whispers of false truths and hope?

Yes? Then you have ascended because the whispers of the light are those of illumination from the Illuminati.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Finally another one who figured it out. Lucifer of the illuminati god is still light/order. Some do not want to admit it though because they don't want to associate the god/light they follow with him.

Here is a secret. If you are "following" something. Something is wrong because that is another way to control. Even if you follow from your own will a true enlightened being would not want you to sacrifice your individuality for them.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If the world was always in light, it would be a desert. If the world was always in darkness, it would be frozen. Without both these states of appearances there we undoubtedly wouldn't be here. Worshipping one over the other, whether it be light over dark, order over chaos, positivity over negativity etc. is delusional and dangerous.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I agree completely. Nature is just flowing without judgment - sometimes "good" sometimes "bad". None is constant.

Like Lao tzu said: heaven cannot even make the weather on earth constant and we expect humans to stay in on constant manner...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The true nature of nature is light as everything is constructed from it and its emanations spread through out all of existance.

there it is: hidden in brought daylight for all of us to see !

the blueprint of our existence. our manual. the only way to follow with pleasant consequences, yet so hard to do - now that all seems to be so mucked up - now that all seems to worship arbitrary explanations and regulations. it just isn’t the right way if it can’t be capitalized.

the clash is between the path of least resistance by nature vs the least resistance by the establishment.

your choice - which effects all of us, keep that in mind.

I want to heal ! I want to know the universe in harmony ! I take the long road home and it feels good.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

the clash is between the path of least resistance by nature vs the least resistance by the establishment.

your choice - which effects all of us, keep that in mind.

I want to heal ! I want to know the universe in harmony ! I take the long road home and it feels good.

Brilliant words.

It is important not to confuse our true nature ease with the system rather than nature. I let go, even of the desire for a harmonic humanity with nature, although if it does happen that would be great.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

If the world was always in light, it would be a desert. If the world was always in darkness, it would be frozen. Without both these states of appearances there we undoubtedly wouldn't be here. Worshipping one over the other, whether it be light over dark, order over chaos, positivity over negativity etc. is delusional and dangerous.

Yes i can the sense in having a balance as isnt Darkness also a form of light illumination.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

I agree completely.

For the Universe to exist there has to be duality.
How can one experience happiness if we have never experienced sadness?
travelling left if we have can't travel right, Enlightenment if we have not experienced the darkness.

I think the truth we seek is in finding the balance between the two.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There may be different levels of. Duality.

"how can we know joy if we haven't known sorrow?"

To me this is a false teaching. Duality does not have to be extreme just because it is here on this planet.

Maybe in higher realms the duality is between "positive" or "even more positive" instead of "positive" or " negative" as we have here.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I know that you are not seriously stating that all things of Matter, Mass or Energy are really just Photons or Light as this would not be true.

If you are speaking that all things in a Metaphorical Sense are either Light or Dark...that still is an issue as you cannot have Light if you First do not have Dark.

As with the Multiverse as well as with speaking of Human concerns or understandings...GREY seems to be the RULE and seldom is anything so cut and dry as Dark and Light.

Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

At each corner of world inside the suburban scrawl street torches reside in its honour taken from where its light once sat on the apex of the Pyramid in Ancient Eygpt.

Yes the new age is the artificial ambience of illumination setting the spotlight on the gurus and followers of light.

But what of the light and its properties can it not be used as easily to harm as it can to heal?

And what name do we give to people who use the light erroneously for their own personnel benefits?
Arnt these the Benefactors for the Illumanti?

Havent you seen a benefactor lately sitting just outside of your vision, stealthed and feeding subliminal whispers of false truths and hope?

Yes? Then you have ascended because the whispers of the light are those of illumination from the Illuminati.

Ya but there's only 2 light sources God and Satan's. Lucifer is the Angel of Light. And God obviously is the light of heaven. So who's illuminating and enlighted the Illuminati ??? (wow tongue twister, okay say that 10 times fast, GO!!!)

Certainly not God, only Satan. Obviously people are drawn to that light too. It's powerful light as Lucifer was an arch angel at one time in heaven so a extremely powerful entity. There's nothing in the bible saying he lost all his power. Hollywood is the one who's taught us that Satan is an ugly red beast with horns. He's not. He's still an angel, but a fallen angel, still bright and magnificently illuminated most likely like any other angel.

If he wasn't still a powerful force, he wouldn't be controlling TPTB. But it's like the moth to the flame, they get burned in the end. Best if you're gonna choose a light to draw near to, to go to the one that is the good everlasting light. ha ha

edit on 30-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

And yet BOTH god and Satan are deceptions. You think one is bad so the other must be good I should worship... Just another duality for some to choose the "lesser" evil. There are no gods just powerful beings who like to help or drain your power.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

As with the Multiverse as well as with speaking of Human concerns or understandings...GREY seems to be the RULE and seldom is anything so cut and dry as Dark and Light.
'

The Darkness and Light merge and everything in between is Shades of Grey. Grey is a frsutrating colour.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

That's not quite what I was implying.

I cannot fathom a left or right when I think about all the directions I can point. I do not feel hot or cold but both hot and cold at the same time or somewhere in between. When looking at a planet I don't see a north or south hemisphere but a whole planet.

I was pointing out that for there to be a light and dark, there must be a gradient of varying values in between the two, which wouldn't make them two at all.

As dualists, we are merely defining various degrees of appearance to suit our purposes. Light and dark are states of appearance, not real things. Consciousness is a state of appearance; Love is a state of appearance; Good is a state of appearance; Happy is a state of appearance—not at all real tangible things. Things can only appear to be a certain way.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Ah....a U in the word Color. You are from the U.K.?
Split Infinity...p.s....if you are...it is ALWAYS grey there! LOL!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by r2d246

And yet BOTH god and Satan are deceptions. You think one is bad so the other must be good I should worship... Just another duality for some to choose the "lesser" evil. There are no gods just powerful beings who like to help or drain your power.

What powerful being? Oden, thor, hurculeas? ya right. There's only good and evil. God and Satan. Just be glad he's a loving good God or we woudn't even be talking right now.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Canadians, Australia and the rest of the English speaking world do as well. Only america is allowed to remove letters from words. But to make your sentence more contradictory and amusing, Americans are supposed to say 'gray' and not 'grey.'

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

I cannot fathom a left or right when I think about all the directions I can point. I do not feel hot or cold but both hot and cold at the same time or somewhere in between. When looking at a planet I don't see a north or south hemisphere but a whole planet.

I was pointing out that for there to be a light and dark, there must be a gradient of varying values in between the two, which wouldn't make them two at all.

As dualists, we are merely defining various degrees of appearance to suit our purposes. Light and dark are states of appearance, not real things. Consciousness is a state of appearance; Love is a state of appearance; Good is a state of appearance; Happy is a state of appearance—not at all real tangible things. Things can only appear to be a certain way.

I can see where you are going, but;
I think thought that if you follow that line of reasoning to it's logical conclusion with regard to talking about "there must be a gradient of varying values in between the two". Everything has an opposite. Rather than talking holistically, If you talk purely mathematically about the gradient values. For example and lets talk real world examples here.
Photoshop. If you created a gradient that ran from pure white to pure black, if you zoom in to get down to the pixel level. For every value in the gradient there will be it's polar opposite at the other end of the gradient. So while holistically yes everything is 'Shades of grey' when you get down to effectively it's 'essence', then there are only opposite and equal values for everything. IMHO.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

"how can we know joy if we haven't known sorrow?"

we cant but still why become obssessed with an idea that we have to suffer before we can have Joy.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by creatives

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

I can see where you are going, but;
I think thought that if you follow that line of reasoning to it's logical conclusion with regard to talking about "there must be a gradient of varying values in between the two". Everything has an opposite. Rather than talking holistically, If you talk purely mathematically about the gradient values. For example and lets talk real world examples here.
Photoshop. If you created a gradient that ran from pure white to pure black, if you zoom in to get down to the pixel level. For every value in the gradient there will be it's polar opposite at the other end of the gradient. So while holistically yes everything is 'Shades of grey' when you get down to effectively it's 'essence', then there are only opposite and equal values for everything. IMHO.

How many photoshop gradients do you see in nature? How many perfect squares with perfectly opposite sides can one find in nature? Zero.

Every 'real-world' example one has to mention to explain dualism is man made—mathematics included. There's no dualism unless we've created it first. It isn't a fundamental aspect of nature.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join