It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Filmed U.F.O Over Hurricane Sandy From Space Station

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

UFO spotted over Hurricane Sandy from the International space station. This is from pass one of the video NASA Released from the International Space Station. This UFO appears to be green on top red in the center. Possible orb shaped UFO watching the storm. The camera zooms in right when you see the UFO.

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

Its not a first time that UFO was filmed over hurricane . UFO was also been spotted prior and during Hurricane Irene too.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
you d think that in a hurricane all sorts of "ufo" exist given the nature of it.

i was also 100% sure that a thread like this would pop up.No offense op

PS the vid is 2011 and irene the new hurricane is sandy
edit on 30-10-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
you d think that in a hurricane all sorts of "ufo" exist given the nature of it.

But as much i know, video is 100% authentic

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Interesting. *Something* certainly hauls past there.

0:56 is the moment it's central in frame.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I swear sometimes astronauts sometimes prank us, by throwing something in front of the live video feed during news feed, so I am going with a prank from the astronauts

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Looks like another satellite at a slightly lower altitude

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman
UFO spotted over Hurricane Sandy

Seriously? A blobby smudge that appears for ONE single frame isnt exactly the best one I've ever seen.

Its not a first time that UFO was filmed over hurricane . UFO was also been spotted prior and during Hurricane Irene too.

Yes, and if you did a search before posting you'd know that it was discussed at the time and found to be a reflection of something inside the ISS.
That is, if you watch the original video and not the "camcorder off TV" version presented in this thread.

edit on 30-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

UFO spotted over Hurricane Sandy

Seriously? A blobby smudge that appears for ONE single frame isnt exactly the best one I've ever seen.

Yes, and if you did a search before posting you'd know that it was discussed at the time and found to be a reflection of something inside the ISS.
That is, if you watch the original video and not the "camcorder off TV" version presented in this thread.

edit on 30-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

I think you were miss-leaded to the point of this thread, What he is depicting is that there was a UFO during news feed.

He quoted

Then You Quoted

He was meaning it was not the first time a UFO was filmed over a hurricane NOT There has never been a thread on ATS showing a UFO during news feed.

Sorry i had to clear this up because your response was confusing me lol

edit on 30-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

No need for the attitude. The member's new and is allowed to have some enthusiasm for his posts.

Phage found it @ 4:50

Video as object passes.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
He was meaning it was not the first time a UFO was filmed over a hurricane NOT There has never been a thread on ATS showing a UFO during news feed.

Oh I know what he meant, I just thought it was dissapointing that the Irene UFO was thrown in the conversation as well, when anybody who had bothered to check would have found it actually wasnt worth mentioning at all.

Kinda like adding the "Jerusalem UFO" to any conversation about a strange light in the sky, or comet Elenin to a conversation about doomsday.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I'm with you it is some type of reflection even smudge (there are two "objects") and their movement is constant with the text capture in the image. The movement seems to be exacerbated only by the movement of the dude that is filming the TV...

Notice the wither blob on the solar panel at the same time that the darkest one "moves away from it"...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well, I read the whole other thread and saw a few people saying Phage was explaining an entirely different object than they were talking about. The only reply he ever made that I saw was to say there were suddenly just two smudges instead of one and dropped it.

One member got a beautiful close up of it and posted just the pics without another word. Interestingly enough, you can even recognize the damn thing in that post and I wonder if that's why he posted that way and said nothing at all. It wasn't a UFO...or, well, I guess technically.
It COULD be called that....

If it'd been a satellite, some clever user with too much time would have correlated the ISS with a crossing satellite on it's path and just for the bragging rights to be the first to see it. So...Not a UFO... Not a Satellite... What ever was in orbit in August of 2011....wouldn't have shown up on any inventories to track....and would have been comfortably passing THAT close to the ISS without red lights flashing everywhere?

The second copy of the Air Force’s X-37B robotic space plane landed at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California early Saturday morning, ending a record-breaking 469-day orbital mission that began atop an Atlas rocket launched from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on March 5, 2011. The safe landing of Orbital Test Vehicle 2 after more than 15 months in space is an indisputable triumph for the US military and space industry. Much less certain is the X-37′s future. Budget cuts, labor woes and the looming specter of a Chinese rival could blunt the diminutive robo-shuttle’s orbital edge.
Source

Some can call it cosmic garbage or a booger in flight, as one hinted it might be. The photos on the other thread and the close up just confirmed what my hunch was the first play through and before even reading comments..... I'm just surprised I'm the only one on that whole other thread to even consider there WAS something just like that....exactly like that....in orbit at that time and entirely 'off the record' for where it was and what it was up to.

If I'm right, that's the only footage I've seen of it in orbit from that side. Nice!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
'Twas just a spot on my screen.
Gone now after wiping.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by FeelingPure

Oh I know what he meant, I just thought it was dissapointing that the Irene UFO was thrown in the conversation as well, when anybody who had bothered to check would have found it actually wasnt worth mentioning at all.

Kinda like adding the "Jerusalem UFO" to any conversation about a strange light in the sky, or comet Elenin to a conversation about doomsday.

I request you to please cool down. I can understand you could have your own compulsions to come here and try to debunk the sighting.

Now coming to "Hurricane Irene video" i had mentioned the video in context of latest sighting.

In your above reply you said if i read that right "in Hurricane Irene" thread it was found that UFO was just a reflection of something inside the ISS"

Your above blanket statement is not true, as you had forget to mention the down below reply in the same thread

The UFO is clearly NOT inside as it comes into view BEHIND/to the left of the thing.

Source : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's the original uncut video taken off NASA's own site. Notice the object comes in on a horizontal flight path and instantaneously changes to a vertical flight path which in my opinion debunks the space junk/satellite theory and of course it can't be a spot on the camera either as the movements in camera and object don't match. This is a bit more compelling in my opinion. Watch it on the slightly larger youtube player for better detail.

Source : www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the end i am really disappointed by your narrow selective approach (shill behavior), while quoting the facts from other thread here at ATS
edit on 30-10-2012 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

who decided its a reflection from inside iss ? id love to know

as they must know everything

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM

I think you don't even read the whole post of mine. Please visit the source link and you can watch the latest Hurricane Sandy video their.

I had posted the Hurricane Irene video in context of latest sighting.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Your above blanket statement is not true, as you had forget to mention the down below reply in the same thread

The UFO is clearly NOT inside as it comes into view BEHIND/to the left of the thing.

And you had forgot to mention the photographic evidence just a few posts further on which show that statement to be simply not true.

Images which clearly show the object to be *in front* of the Soyuz.

And in case you dont wish to go back to that thread and see, I'll put one right here as well, sampled from the video that you yourself just linked.
Around 1:09...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Whoever made the first video posted above may have tampered with it, darkness wise.
Because there is no way to see it before it reaches the white.

But in the other vid you can see the same thing but there is less black to hide it.
As mentioned, at 4:50 it looks like it is a reflection inside the window, because you can see it before it "flies" across the white.

www.youtube.com...

But when it gets to 4:58 we see the thing curve around the far pod. This makes it look like it is small and is intentinally flying around the two pods. Like a robotic frisbee checking them out up close.

Can we connect what looks like 2 deliberate S movements to a simple reflection?
edit on 31-10-2012 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Actually, this video is from Irene, not Sandy. However, I'm sure there were plenty of our friends in high places watching us from the hurricane.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join