It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My intro plus a theory I came up with

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My name is eddy, been a member for a long time, I usually just read and rarely post. But this thought came to mind today.

Last night the news was reporting that up to 60 million people could be effected because of hurricane sandy. And it gots my wheels turning. With the elections literally next week, what happens if power still isn't restored and people can't vote because of all the damage done by sandy? Could parts of the U.S. be devastated so much that people won't be allowed back in and the government steps In and says hey we have some FEMA camps set up where y'all can stay till we clean the disaster areas up. Could this be the start of Marshall law? If the election gets post-poned as it seems it will what happens next.

Just a coup,e of thoughts that ran through my mind today, feel free to chime in.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XxEnigmaticxX

Wrong forum. We do not engage this form of conspiracy stuffs here. Move along my friend. Move along.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Still have under 20 post. So this is the only forum I can post in. But thank you for your thoughtful and insightful reply. How does this community survive without you.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxEnigmaticxX
reply to post by emberscott

Still have under 20 post. So this is the only forum I can post in. But thank you for your thoughtful and insightful reply. How does this community survive without you.

awws well welcome anyways.. and i don't think your the first one to think it... i've been discussing it all week

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of it, I just find it very coincidental that this "epic-super storm" as described by the MSM so close to the elections. Only time will tell how this plays out. But I feel as if this is the start for something much bigger.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

and the government steps In and says hey we have some FEMA camps set up ... the start of Marshall law?

Yes, I think one or three people have mentioned it so far.
Not being an expert, is it the red or blue states that are most badly hit and will suffer a voter turnout drop?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XxEnigmaticxX

You may have under 20 posts, but you can still post on any other forum or thread that you like. Your posts on those threads are counted also; you only need 20 posts on any of the thousands of threads that exist on ATS in order to send and recieve mail privately from other ATS members.

As for your theory, mmmm... I think its pretty far fetched. But carry on with your thoughts on other threads my friend, post anywhere you like. You aren't stuck in this forum like you seem to believe you are.

Here for example is a similar thread as yours: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh yeah, after you get your 20 posts in... then you can start your own threads any place you like.

edit on 29-10-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hey look, it's a new guy and some new moderators.

Welcome aboard everyone!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I'm sure I'm not the first one to think of it, I just find it very coincidental that this "epic-super storm" as described by the MSM so close to the elections. Only time will tell how this plays out. But I feel as if this is the start for something much bigger.
i just meant your not alone in your thinking.. and it's almost all blue states that are affected by the hurricane. So we wait and see if this is TSHF part of rome.. i mean america.

new topics

top topics

join