It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Sandy... could this be the october surprise that will swing the election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If you've done some research you'll find Sandy is ONE of a kind.

The real danger comes from the potentially huge storm surges the hurricane could cause along coastal areas. NOAA put the storm surge threat from Sandy at 5.7 on that 6 point scale—greater than any hurricane observed between 1969 and 2005,

science.time.com...

"The coincidence of that strong of a high pressure “block” being in place just when a hurricane is passing by — in and of itself a very rare occurrence — is just mind bogglingly rare. It’s the kind of stuff that’s important enough to rewrite meteorological textbooks. The result: Instead of heading out to sea Sandy’s full force will be turned back against the grain and directed squarely at the East Coast."

www.nydailynews.com...

now all this is happening almost 1 week before the elections...

a plausible scenario:
the governments response to the damages from the hurricane are going to be a complete failure and will be blamed on the Obama administrations incompetence ... considering how close the numbers are this event could be enough to nudge Romney a few points to steal the election

please note, this is only a prediction I'm making. I'm not saying this is gona happen for sure, or I had a vision, or your all blind.
Just a plausible scenario to get Romney in... because I know how bad the Zionist entities want him to further their agenda, and to what extent they will go (HAARP)
edit on 29-10-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Hmm...last time a hurricane came this close to elections was ike i beleive and we all know what that blew in to office...not really sure what this storm will bring,,but i am sure both sides will milk it for what they can. 30 million + without power and massive flood and wind damage...going to make a lot of people into shell shocked sheeple.It could go either way at this point.Blessings and love to everyone dealing with this storm and the ones on the way...

new topics

join