It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen to the emergency services LIVE as they battle Sandy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it has been posted in any of the other threads on Sandy, but I think this deserves it's own thread as I don't think many ATS members know about this, and it may get lost in another thread.

On this page is a list of links which will allow you to listen to the emergency services in various localities.

It sounds really bad out there at the moment. We've heard reports of fire stations being lost to the water, and patients trapped in hospitals.

Our hearts over here go out to our friends/relatives on the US East coast that are stuck in the middle of all this. Good luck and stay safe!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thank you for providing this link, had forgotten it, but was buried in my favorites. If you go to the home page and look at the list for top 50, FDNY Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island Live Audio Feed, has over 6K listeniers. Neat thing is favorite this and find Emergency responders in your own area, too.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
cant hear anything..

what am i doing wrong?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Did you click on an individual stream, and then on the little "text document" icon towards the right of the page? That takes you to another page where there is a speaker icon that you have to click on that takes you to the "player".

If you cant hear anything from the player, then make sure your volume is turned up. If you are still not hearing anything, try another stream if only to make sure that it's not something at your end that's the problem.

It may be that the particular stream you chose is not working/overloaded with listeners.

top topics

join