It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 13 Window as the 12 12 Doors Close

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi ATS fellow members,

Wee bit about myself, i use dreamspell calendar instead of Vatican calendar, i live in Christchurch NZ, love kryon, Tolle, reiki, Oneness Deeksha etc so will likely be seen on spiritual topics. Thread title is because most people stop at 12 and sometimes 13 is the finish and start , 11 11 was Harmonic convergence in 1987, 12 12 was Venus Transit 2004 - 2012 , 13 13 begins 216 (6x6x6) days after 21 st 12 th 2012 , lots of love lsol

**MOD NOTE**
Live Links removed from post.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

19) Advertising:
You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use - Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/29/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

join