It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I also saw a UFO !!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
When i was driving by a park near where i live there was this huge purple light in the sky just hovering over an estuary. it was a long road so i could see it for ages but it freaked me out.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok so where was this?

Did anyone else see this?

Can you provide a little more detail?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
When i was driving by a park near where i live there was this huge purple light in the sky just hovering over an estuary. it was a long road so i could see it for ages but it freaked me out.

Could you please , show me some pictures?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have seen 5 unknown aerial phenomenons. What�s new? LOL. Congradulations, your in the club now

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Could you please , show me some pictures?

I don't keep a camera in my car and it was in Malahide in Dublin I'll take a picture of the area but i'm not sure how to get it up here. cool site All Seeing Eye.

[edit on 22/10/04 by Atomix]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Atomix,
One day you're inquiring about the existance/non-existance of God and then it's "I've seen a UFO!"?
Even if you get a picture of the area, just don't try to put a fake pic a UFO in it, the guys/gals of this site will examine the pic down to the pixel. I've only been here for a 'short' while but I can tell you this, they don't like fraudulent claims and will call you on it in a hearbeat.
I wouldn't have answered but because I noticed your name and I had responded to the God inquiry, I found the swing of your posts very 'wide in scope' and wondered if you were doing it just for the points.
Tuatara (the 3 eyed beast)

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Oh no their on to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you mean "What A swing" I never said i don't believe in UFO's I said I don't believe in God. And i wasn't goinG to put a fake UFO pic on it ( How does he know!?! )

join