It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penny For your Thoughts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think there are a number of ways to interpret many things, but there is only one way that is actually the truth. It really does not matter why these happen or what we are told, the fact we exist is the only absolute. I, personally, believe that we are all recycled energy along with the rest of the universe.

However, the time is coming that we will be given the opportunity to reunite ourselves to the truth. Being pure energy does not confine us to this dimension, we chose to be here. The reason is for us to learn there is something greater than ourselves. It is the entirety of our collective consciousness through a greater vibratory energy that will allow us to overcome the negative forces and ascend to where we came from, it is not about spiritual or religious aspects. It is about true love. Love is the reason we exist, however, there have been many times we have failed to learn this lesson, instead we have allowed our selves to be controlled by greed and all aspects of greed. Until we understand that all energy is connected and equal we will continue to fail. Equal, in that we are from the same source, but we have different vibrations. The majority of souls on this planet right now are average 3 vibratory, they account for the reason why Earth is at this juncture, there will be a cleansing for this reason, but it is not the only reason. Treating each other based on the color of skin or religious beliefs is another reason, but still falls under the category of greed.

As to why the pyramids were built and by whom does not matter. They are truly remarkable structures, but hardly the only ones that exist. I believe they harness energy and we have this knowledge, but it is hidden from us. The age of the pyramids are far older than we think or have been taught. One thing is certain, they were not built by any civilization alive today. If we are recycled energy it does stand to reason that there are those souls here now that did in fact at one time join in the creation of many of these ancient sights and are quite aware of how and why they exist.

Needless to say, we also have knowledge of the solar system and surrounding galaxies and they are energy that we can not control, but we can be prepared for whatever changes Earth has coming by having true love for one another. Rather than creating more man made destruction. It is not about the Mayan calender, it is about making a choice to live by a code of true love for your fellow energy.

Much Love to all.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

ahh the pyramids, so elequently poured form by form with much cement. all the ingredients were there. i always believed that chaos is the only constant... chaos with harmonic residue. hail odin hail satan, hail crom

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

My you are a hateful sort. Maybe you could use a hug. Make time to read some of my other threads, I'm sure you can add your wisdom there, too.

Much love.

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

my sword and my shield are yours friend a horn of mead and hail to you. raise your spirits high for the moment is nigh to transcend hate and lift the sackcloth veil of ignorance i have no desire to misplace my hate nor discard it, to those who incite my hate dont do so undeservingly
edit on 29-10-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join