It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing Vishnu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Let me try to keep it short. I had this dream/vision couple of weeks ago. I think I understand somewhat about the meaning. At the end of the dream/vision sequence, this was what I saw. I and my child companion ended up inside this room. We were adventuring on a bicycle and ended up here, in this room. In this room, I got nervous because I realized I or we would be greeted by something unpleasant. I was trying to find our way out. We didn't have much luck the first time. On the second time, I managed to stall this being from greeting us. It was then, I realized that there were no way to go. I found out that the entrance or the gate we came in was too small to get through. How the hell we got through this gate or entrance was beyond me. So now, we or I was stuck inside this room. I felt very desperate now and had no way to go but to hide in a corner.

Now, I was sitting in a corner with a blanket over my head. I was anticipating this being would show up and to get me. Finally, he or she came up right in front of me. Then, he or she said that he or she had predicted "this" would happen to me some 20 years ago. I wasn't sure what was "this" he or she was referring to. She said this while using her scissors to cut open the blanket which was over my head. I was crying, almost as if pleading her not to hurt me. However, I didn't feel like she was about to hurt me when she told me what she had expected of me to happen some 20 years ago. Now, I didn't have a blanket over my head and I was looking up at her, on her side. I saw that she has 4 arms. She was somewhat "heavy" in the middle. One of the arms, she was holding a pair of scissors. At this point, I was crying like crazy....it was almost like I was grieving something but didn't know for what. I woke up.

I have been dreaming about the cutting theme lately.

This is what I think part of this vision/dream may mean. I have arrived a point in my life but there is no going back. I have gotten too "big" to return. Now, I am forced to confront "something" that I have been waiting for----for the past 20 years??? Something unknown. This something would force me to see the truth. This truth is being represented by a Vishnu god like characteristic. What does exactly mean, in a dream/vision, if one is seeing a person possessed certain physical qualities of a Hindu god Vishnu??? What other gods in Hinduism would have 4 arms???

edit on 28-10-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
kali
en.wikipedia.org...

vishnu
en.wikipedia.org...

ganesha
en.wikipedia.org...

in fact 4 arms is a common indian deity theme

indian epics...

the mahabharata
en.wikipedia.org...
the ramayana
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-10-2012 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
kali
en.wikipedia.org...

vishnu
en.wikipedia.org...

ganesha
en.wikipedia.org...

in fact 4 arms is a common indian deity theme

indian epics...

the mahabharata
en.wikipedia.org...
the ramayana
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-10-2012 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

Thanks. I am reading that Devi Tara has 4 arms and one of the arms she was holding a pair of scissors. Hmmm.....well, if the vision is indicating that I would be forced to see "something," I guess I would find out what would it be in the real life...
Maybe soon.....

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Nice and meaningful dream, yes there are many four fold handed deities. The thing is they can have as many hands as they wish as they represent a being that can handle many things at once. The blanket is what blinds you and is related to fear. That deity is removing it, you also have a certain amount of fear of this event and projected it on to the deity. The fear is in seeing things as they are. My feelings this deity is Tara but thats just my feeling what is important is your feeling. safe journey home.

new topics

top topics

join