It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama And The Black Vote; What Has He Done For You Lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That's right, this thread is aimed at black voters and here's why...

I recently took some paralegal classes to prepare for an impending divorce. Well during class one day, our discussion turned to politics, and the young black girl sitting next to me boldly stated that the only reason she voted for Obama was because he was black. Another black girl said that she voted for Obama because when she tells her son that he can be anything he wants to be, she can say it and MEAN it now.(I loved that statement btw)

Now, I totally get the whole racial inspiration and pride thing amongst the black community when Obama was elected, but what I don't get is why the black community is still supporting this guy. Can someone please explain to me how your life has gotten better with Obama at the wheel. If you're black and you intend to vote for Obama again, please explain why.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

****puts on black hat*********

whats he done lately....he became the first black president...

bro...anyone running against bushs two terms would of won....clinton would of won

obama seems much more genuine than romney...thats the main issue...not that obama helps anyone etc...
hes honest and trys...but gets defeated

im sure the "ace" card will be to show obama as dishonest...that will level the playing field....than the economy issue will sway it towards romney....then its time to vote...before we know whats happened...obamas in hawaii...our army is in iran....our economey briefly picks up, as they borrow from our future.....and the novelty token president will be long forgotten

and red riding hood lives happily ever after

lol

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh Oh Oh Obama Phone
Oh Oh Oh Obaaaaamaaaaa phonnne!

Really a lot of people believe that he is going to give them things.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They vote for Oblabla to "Get Back" at Whitey and that's all that matters to them.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I'm not black, but I heard Obama is giving out phones.

obamaphone.net...

new topics

top topics

join