It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA CDC: 'sterile' New England injections fungal Meningitis epidemic HUNDREDS Infected 25 dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.courierpress.com...

State aware of outbreak week before telling public

routine prednisolone (corticosteroid) injections given for arthritis, pain relief etc infected approx 400 patients, in multiple states across US..

25 already dead and exposed patients warned they are at risk - for years to come - from fungus literally growing in their brain

this reminds me of a case a whiles back where doctors literally found a "mushroom" growing in one patients brain... and to think patients were infected by certified 'sterile' injections prepared in state-of-the art facilities, and costing hundreds of dollars in medical billing, is alarming...are we going backwards toward being a '3rd world' country or something

edit on 28-10-2012 by atsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yeah that's scary stuff. Here in Canada they've halted a flu vaccine for distribution because of 'floating particles'. And that gets injected into you??? Yikes
www.huffingtonpost.ca...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Its shocking! makes you think about what quality control and testing are actually done.
we had a typhoid vaccination that turned out not to be vaccinating people properly www.abovetopsecret.com...
not as serious as the one youve mentioned or the canadian 1 but still WHY is this sort of stuff getting out to patients!!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
WHY is this sort of stuff getting out to patients!!

Because its meant too. We are all lab rats. Soon the really BIG one will happen that will depopulate the earth to about 500 million, as proposed by agenda 21.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I can only hope there is a class action suit on this. My mother who suffers from multiple sclerosis was recently hospitalized, and when in the hospital she received one of these injections, which doubled the time she was in for. She survived, but just barely. I personally believe that NECC needs to compensate dearly.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

i can understand a couple contaminated vials..

but cases upon cases of thousands of vials being contaminated and NOT sterilized as part of the compounding, screams blatant medical negligent mass HOMICIDE

compounding pharmacists need to be held personally accountable - can u believe these people keep their licenses and all??

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsandy

i can understand a couple contaminated vials..

but cases upon cases of thousands of vials being contaminated and NOT sterilized as part of the compounding, screams blatant medical negligent mass HOMICIDE

compounding pharmacists need to be held personally accountable - can u believe these people keep their licenses and all??

I can't disagree. That many contaminated doses demonstrates some severe contamination and lack of quality control at several points in the line.

Not the first rodeo for a compounding pharmacy.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
it turns out these infections have been going on and on for weeks upon weeks.

only now AFTER 400 infections, are inspections being done...

not just a couple people died... 24 already did... what use is lawsuits for so much negligent homicide through medication that costed an arm and a leg and was supposed to help..

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
For years to come ? I thought it showed up in a month or two ? Now Im scared, Ive had 2 of those shots in my neck this year,,in Charleston S.C. The last one was two months ago,,if I get meningitis Im gonna be so mad!

new topics

top topics

join