It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uh, I'm scared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just did a search on www.uspto.gov for Majestic 12 Documents and right now my computer's making all these funny noises. Anyway, that's it for now *shuts off computer*. Plus, the website stopped it from being loaded
, what could that mean?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I did what you said you did and got the following result

Your search did not return any documents. Please revise your search and try again.

no weird noise's here

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Uh, 11 views and no replies >_>, maybe it's just because I'm a newbie. Anyway, what did the constant ticking noise mean? It sounded like a pendulum, and also loading was nullified so I could not load the page. >_>, I shut down the computer and now it stopped. What happened? I thought the government said that it didn't exist...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Maybe it's just the computer, but it was really odd, it took along time to load, and also I have a cable modem.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Maybe it's just the computer, but it was really odd, it took along time to load, and also I have a cable modem.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If you are trying to find info on the majestic 12 topic, then visit www.firstgov.gov . Do a search on majestic 12 and you will find about 100 documents.

Sorry your computer went on the fritz.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You fruit loop.. its all in your head, trust the government, they are here to help people like you. Go see you local doctor, I'm sure he can help stop the ticking noise...

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Um... For www.firstgov.gov, you get things in your search results like... a flock of 12 majestic birds, or.....".to near 10,000 feet on the highest of the majestic peaks. Summer temperatures vary with highs...the trailhead. Maximum group size limit is 12 people and 18 head of stock per group for..."

not quite what I think you were looking for.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ticking noise? Was it coming from the computer case or the monitor?

If the computer case, do you have a Zip drive? When those fail, they make a repeated ticking noise.

If not, you may want to run the defrag utility on your computer's hard drive. If it's particularly fragmented, it may be having to access the HD multiple times to fully load a file. If you defrag regularly, then I'd suggest backing up your important documents, as a "ticking" HD is a sign of an impending failure. I doubt that's from the Majestic 12 search, though, the ticking usually indicates a physical, rather than software, failure...something analogous to the bearings in a car's axel failing.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Step 1

Defrag your harddrive

Step 2

Download from cnet:

Spybot-search and distroy 1.3 (of course get updates)
Adaware SE (Personal Edition) (of course get updates)
Pest Patrol (it is a full version except it does not automaticly delete problems. No big deal-it gives full path-go and delete them)

It is my bet you have spyware/virus's/trozans/worms.

the other possibility is yiour harddrive is diieing. Does it make "gravely: sounds when the harddrive runs?

This is a good starting point. If you want/need further help document what you did and u2u me what u did and the results/

By the way-these are all free downloads!

*edited to expain downloads were free.

[edit on 10/20/2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by flamingEroticHomo
You fruit loop.. its all in your head, trust the government, they are here to help people like you. Go see you local doctor, I'm sure he can help stop the ticking noise...

Great first post on this board!!! It's just too easy to spot the trolls these days. Get a life!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It means (seriously) that you've got a hardware problem. Sounds like your hard drive may be having issues... that, or your fan. Fan problems will cause system lockups and reboots and a whole host of problems.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
nm, I checked again and it worked fine, odd. Maybe it was just the traffic on the site.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesOfTheFuture

Great first post on this board!!! It's just too easy to spot the trolls these days. Get a life!

You're a such a #tard... first, this an internet forum... who the f*ck cares if I call you a fruit loop... get over it and get a life you 40+ year old fatass living with your mommy and daddy.

Next, all of you fruit cakes who think the government is after you, what is wrong with you? Why would the government be looking for a bunch of crater faced 40+ year old fatass nerds whose only turn on is posting on this forum and seeing who can count more f*cking UFOs in the sky... ugh... what all of you should really be doing is drinking Clorox and seeing how many shots it takes to kill you... useless fags...

[edit on 20-10-2004 by flamingEroticHomo]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sure, and surely you believe all those news reports aren't propeganda, especially fox news *caugh*. And if you truly don't believe the government is after you, EXPLAIN WHY BUSH REPEADITLY STATED "nwo" IN MANY OF HIS SPEECHES, AND WHY THE PATRIOT ACT WAS INSTATED. You forgot the motto of this site "Deny ignorance".

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

... first, this an internet forum... who the f*ck cares if I call you a fruit loop... get over it and get a life you 40+ year old fatass living with your mommy and daddy.

Yes this is an internet discussion board (one that caters to conspiracy theorists, hence the conspiracy minded members
), but it is a well maintained, privately run, discussion board with rules, rules that you agreed to when you registered as a member. The bravado of obscenities and personal derision on such a forum is irrelevant and moot, it contributes nothing... You feel a need to express yourself in base language, find a forum that allows that form of "discourse", it is not tolerated here.

top topics

join