It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The straight of Hectate, is a Goddess, Associated NYC, and Occult Magick Ritual For NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't really know where to put this thread, how to even begin to title this, but I am making the thread because it needs to be made.

Now the title is just focusing on a small portion but its not limited, because in reality, there is a long list of markers, that stretch from 9/11 onwards, relating to their foreshadowing and creation of NWO, or the next era, the age of Aquarius, which is always an out with the old, and in with the new serfdom, with their new religion/sungod, of which they expect to rule, business as usual. This is done in cycles.

Except they're the wolves and align with the Black Serpent, with Quetzcoatl, or the Iron Fisted King, or Saturn, or the 9/11 Abyss and Appolyon. Though one could see it all metaphorically, and from what I've researched, they consider only uneducated, low frequency minds, to see fundamentalism or this in concrete terms, whereas its all symbolic within, and they consider themselves to be a higher level of being, a priestly class, and all the darkness and orders carried out, they think the karma belongs to the lower frequencies carrying this out. Without relaizing that they are truly serving the true dark side, and it truly exists, except perhaps the more dark magicians amongst them, who through their occult rituals, must realize by direct contact, what they truly are bringing in. Another take on this, is the metaphoric ideas I just expressed, may be only the teachings they give their initiates, and the various members of the various mystery school, to string them along, but at the top, they truly do know what they're working with, the Shadow Side of Harm.

To begin I'll start with the current event, then work backwards a bit to show the markers for their NWO campaign, return of Quetzcoatl, or King returning.

This is the goddess Hectate,
en.wikipedia.org...

She who bears a strong resemblance to the Statue of Liberty, is the goddess of Childbirth, Birth Pangs, Crossroads,

Hecate or Hekate (play /ˈhɛkətiː/; ancient Greek Ἑκάτη, Hekátē; /ˈhɛkət/) is an ancient goddess, frequently depicted in triple form and variously associated with crossroads, entrance-ways, fire, light, the Moon, magic, witchcraft, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, necromancy, and sorcery.[1][2] She has rulership over earth, sea and sky, as well as a more universal role as Saviour (Soteira), Mother of Angels and the Cosmic World Soul.[3][4]

what actually has happened with the recent 7.7 quake on the straight of Hectate, off the Haida nation, is a strong magick spell casting, where they stack associates, memes, to create a cluster of wave force in the "wave simulated reality universe" that is formed via, sound, frequency, geometry, and those who understand this and can manipulate these forces, often by stacking association, create things they want (and the rich ones often use technology to enhance it).

This is how they do everything in fact, that is significant.

The target here was not the west coast of BC, but relates to the Hurricane Sandy, and NYC, where the statue liberty is, and would fall into holding off the election possibly. I do suspect HAARP is involved in both this earthquake and the Hurricane.

Something that could lead to martial law maybe.

Or just one more strong marker, that signifies their advancement to the NWO next cycle era.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It's taken me a long time to even begin to understand how and why their black magick spells even work to some extent, and why they layer so many symbolic and metaphorical associations together, clustering things that relate, in one way or another, even across great distances, such as the associations between the Aurora Event and London Olympics, though there were also associations with the Vedic celebration of the return of the Black Python their sungod Krishna defeated, aka satan or appollyo, its all symbolic, and they cluster them.

I couldn't figure out what they are doing. I'm not going to hazard a guess as to if they work or not or if the technology only does it.

So in a sense, this is more based on research of them and their methods.

I'm already aware, through deep searching, personal experiences, that we are in a kind of simulated reality, a testing ground, playpen, universe. Like entering the never ending story or a movie or a computerized reality.

But the workings of it are, aside from Binary 1, 0's, which I think they have found in the cosmos, and also those codes are used in their numerology as well as 7's and 13's, and especially 11's and 21's, and 9/11's. The 1's and 0's are used, as its binary.

But the other working of this system is stemming from the geography, or geometric shapes and associations.

So, you have the flower of life essentially leading to every other form, and shape. You have Astrological Formations or Geometries able to open stargates.

You have sound blowing on the waves, frequency, creational force in creating shape, dna, structure in the Spongebob computerized reality.

Its more than just binary, its like a creation of art, this computer programming.

And if you realize that and the affect Frequency has on those waves, and the shapes have on them, sound has on them, and you realize every word you speak is a frequency, and every shape contains frequency and sound, then you become Power Seekers or Universal Hackers, the Dark Side in my books.

Stacking layers of associations. ie. an example would be: Love is the Heart, pink or red. Thus red or pink crystals can match in, thus flowers or herbs with heart shaped petals, can associate, thus words or dates associated to anything related to Love, to Heart to pink or red, can be factored in, and you can cluster a force of frequency, a standing wave or something to alter the wave formation.

This is now what I think they've been doing all along.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Another element that would factor into their spell casting is the so called universal laws, such as the law of affinity, they keep this law form us, co-creational abilities. So in sense they stack a deck of like related events, that have something in common, to shape a frequency creation or event they want, and it also serves as a law of affinity, pulling this in, this cluster or event in.

But I also think they use HAARP alot.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

First of all, spell Her name correctly. Second of all, do you realize that there are probably followers of Hecate on ATS who might find your religious attacks offensive?

Look, I dig your triumph and universal love concepts I see you espouse so often. What you need to realize is how in-line many of the faiths you are bashing actually are to your own beliefs. "Black magic" is such a silly term and, once you bring it up, it sort of invalidates the rest of your point.

You can't convince people who actually know of something they know is not true. Hecate is a beautiful symbol of many concepts. While I don't personally worship Hecate, I do give her a "shout out" during certain rituals or when I'm feeling stuck at a fork in the road.

If a casual acquaintance of Hecate like me is annoyed by your thread, I can't imagine how offended an actual follower of her would be.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I'm sorry but, I don't think that it truly matters if anyone in a particular group of followers, groupee's, is offended by it, and that goes for Christians and Egyptian Religious groupees as well. Not that I would bear false witness against the Love in the message of Christ, but I see through the bible.

All that matters is revealing the truth 100%, standing for complete awareness, pulling back the curtain on the wizard of OZ to show his feeble dark plans are null and void, and freeing everyone here, so they can grow in Love and Equality.

And nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, else matters.

And I wrote that fast, so the spelling is not a strong suit for right hemispheres.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I keep saying this, and it may sound silly, even trite to some, but the Light and Love and Goodness is here. First of all, we're the ones we've been waiting for and need to wake up and remember, truly love everyone without blinders on, without Economics, Isms, politics or religion, without slavery, but walk in everyones shoes and equalize, with Freedom and Equality wedded, Dad and Mom. Its called growing up. Deprogram. And Love. Knock on your soul every day, every chore every bath, every meditation, before sleep and ask for help deprogramming, to recover your Love and report for duty.

We're the ones we've been waiting for. And as we hold this frequency of absolute awareness and Love over this land, this world, this people, this nature, we hold something they can never topple, especially since choosing Love brings Love in. There is so much help for those trying. Just love everyone.

They can't do anything worth remembering in infinity if we start to wake up.

Love is here, wake up to who you are. One soul is 1000X superman and beyond. We have no idea who we truly are.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Cuervo

I'm sorry but, I don't think that it truly matters if anyone in a particular group of followers, groupee's, is offended by it, and that goes for Christians and Egyptian Religious groupees as well. Not that I would bear false witness against the Love in the message of Christ, but I see through the bible.

All that matters is revealing the truth 100%, standing for complete awareness, pulling back the curtain on the wizard of OZ to show his feeble dark plans are null and void, and freeing everyone here, so they can grow in Love and Equality.

And nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, else matters.

And I wrote that fast, so the spelling is not a strong suit for right hemispheres.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You posting your opinion on Hecate and, by extension, practitioners of pagan crafts, is not what is so offensive. What is offensive is that it's pure crap. You are taking religious beliefs and applying them to made-up groups of "NWO" and shadow organizations out to eat your communion wafers or something.

It's pure crap. All of it. That's what is offensive. Show me these people that are in high positions of power that also somehow are behind the buttons at HAARP who love to get jiggy with pagan goddesses! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

You better believe I am. And also noting what they have in the works, and revealing it. That is very important. And it makes no difference to me anything you and your horned goat avatar tries to say. The Light is here.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I won't have you badmouthing Quetzalcoatl, I met him once by mistake thanks to poor ventilation and a job requiring heavy duty chemicals. He was lovely.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

You better believe I am. And also noting what they have in the works, and revealing it. That is very important. And it makes no difference to me anything you and your horned goat avatar tries to say. The Light is here.

But that's just it! You aren't "revealing" anything in the works. You are creating fan-fiction for paranoid people. I can appreciate many of the connections you are making but your interpretation of them is where you go into fantasy land.

Like I said, there is no NWO super duper coven of blacker-than-black warlocks out to push buttons at HAARP. Why is that even a thing? Do you know any of them?

Can't you just observe and disseminate only what you see and connect? Why bring weird paranoia plots into it? Maybe you aren't paranoid. Maybe I am NWO. But I think you are too. The world order is already in place and it sucks. The new one is what you and I make it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

This is the goddess Hectate,
en.wikipedia.org...

She who bears a strong resemblance to the Statue of Liberty, is the goddess of Childbirth, Birth Pangs, Crossroads,

Genesis 3 New International Version (NIV)
The Fall

16 To the woman God said,

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

My Avatar is actually Hecate holding her 3 headed dogs..
I'm just going to be completely honest, I don't see how anything you just posted is relative or relevant to Hecate/Hekate.
She is my mother goddess and while I respect everyone's opinions and conspiracies, I think you are wayyyy off track and should probably learn more about her before you post silly things like this, just a thought. It seems you know almost close to nothing about the Maiden, Mother and the Crone Goddess.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

I'm just going to be completely honest, I don't see how anything you just posted is relative or relevant to Hecate/Hekate.
She is my mother goddess and while I respect everyone's opinions and conspiracies, I think you are wayyyy off track and should probably learn more about her before you post silly things like this, just a thought. It seems you know almost close to nothing about the Maiden, Mother and the Crone Goddess.

Everything he has typed is essentially verbal diorrhea. I had a vision before I even knew about Quetzalcoatl, but I knew when I woke up that it was a profound experience with real meaning. I never got the impression that he was dark or evil, just a deep sense of peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Now, these things are all related to NWO, the next era, or cycle or age of aquarius, and they really think they have the right to close down this one and take away humanities advancement to this point, an advancement that was very skewed and under false paradigms, but still, was progressive, at least in the more modern cycle. Because past cycles had some Equality in them. I remember the Equality, ancient times.

In any case, the markers of their important events and activities are: elenin. 11/9, symbolic for abyss, darkside and appollyon/quetzcoatl, the giant snake/dragon, and their King. Elenin in allignments caused earthquakes, that also had tie ins numerologically to 9/11, such as 3/11, in their astrology 3's, 6's, and 9's can interchange. For they are all apart of 11 X 11 pyramid structures.

As a side note, looking for license plates that contain 3, 6, 9, 1's, and 7's is interesting. And even types of vehicles, colors of vehicles, and repeats of some letters, like here PMA or VP. They do include decoys, or some ordinary folk in this to try and break patterns, or make more sublte, but they put alot of codes in license plates.

Now, then you have Rosh Hoshana, 2011, and the moon was in a position much closer to earth at the equator in an alligment that was nearly a once in 10 000 year event. And the Virgo sign giving birth to the planets, which all tied into their Iron Fist King, and his return.

The May eclipse, which was an allignment with Alcyone and Pleiades, and symbolic of the anti christ, or appollyon, 9/11 yet again.

www.fivedoves.com...
Luis Vega (13 March 2012)
"The Pleiadian Eclipse - The Descent & Rise of the Anti-Christ"

Then the Venus Transit.

Aurora. Coded to 777, or 21. And at the time of the Vedic celebration of the return of the Black Python whom Krishna, their sungod, defeated. AKA appollyon or quetzcoatl.

This is all really markers for them.

There will be an eclipse next month associated with the snake and, next year a comet they call I Son.

These are all markers and events associated with 9/11 and their King Returning, their new age of aquarius and NWO.

And all of them pertain to stargates/hellgates opening, to bringing the hell dimensions in, here, to overcome our world, and this seems to be their goal, to awaken the dragon, or their king.

And their rituals, black magic and special dates always entail SACRIFICE.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Interesting, i always thought it was Cerberus, the 3 headed guard dog to that dry, dusty, desolate wasteland, Hades.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Interesting, i always thought it was Cerberus, the 3 headed guard dog to that dry, dusty, desolate wasteland, Hades.
en.wikipedia.org...

You are right. But to the right of Cerberus (out of frame) is Hecate. And, if you look at the whole picture, Herekles is on the left.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If I knew how to size anything properly you would be able to see Hecate holding them in the picture, it's an old piece of Greek artwork, it's really actually beautiful I am just computer retarded. I did not intend to make it sound like the dogs were her, they are not, she is the one holding the torches in my photo, which you can only see a portion of which is frustrating. One day I will figure out how to resize my photos properly lol.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I apologize for making it sound like the dogs were her, they aren't. She is the one holding the torches. I'm glad someone else is familiar with the artwork so I didn't sound silly.
lol

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

I apologize for making it sound like the dogs were her, they aren't. She is the one holding the torches. I'm glad someone else is familiar with the artwork so I didn't sound silly.
lol

No apologies. Her hounds are pretty sweet, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join