It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The straight of Hectate, is a Goddess, Associated NYC, and Occult Magick Ritual For NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Very awesome!! I love the image with Herc in it too!
Agreed, her hounds are too cool. Thanks for sharing that!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by Unity_99

My Avatar is actually Hecate holding her 3 headed dogs..

Interesting, i always thought it was Cerberus, the 3 headed guard dog to that dry, dusty, desolate wasteland, Hades.
en.wikipedia.org...

You are right. But to the right of Cerberus (out of frame) is Hecate. And, if you look at the whole picture, Herekles is on the left.

When you create memes and clusters and spells, you do not use the full meanign or a whole dictionary definition of a Goddess, or a Term, you use aspects of it.

I myself do not follow information on hectate, except in terms of the picture that ties this event into the Statue of Liberty.

That creates their standing wave, their spell, for spell casting seems to be Hacking a computer system, to me anyway.

Now, as to your avatar, what I note is horns, aka saturn, the ancient statues of moses even had horns, and Osirus by default is tied in.

So without confuting how your avatar relates to your beliefs in this goddess, and without even going into what she may have originally stood for outside of all the gnosis, for there are distortions and some of these are truly Light, and I would if using this symbolically, cast off the dark squares in the duality and only see the light ones, and therefore in purity she may be representing mother, who the true Light Beings we call angels, the true hero's and protectors, serve on bended knee, not because they worship or are subjegated, but because they are weak kneed with Love for Mother.

However, with all the associations put on all these terms, I refuse to go near them. I love the Family of Love and Goodness beyond any codings found in those words, the meaning with the purest intent of my heart, and this includes Mom and Dad!

But I can say that that particular avatar to me, has an association, a layer of meaning, that would put it with Capricorn or Saturn, and horns. And thus try to overtake Mom with patriarchy, and inequality.

A bit like this:

Neverland - Darren Hayes.avi

Here, saturn tries to overtake the sun, and a little boy is turning pain into fun.

Also beats the hell out of Mom/Sophia and Love and the tree of life turns black.

Thats what the annanuki did, they toppled the equality.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
When you create memes and clusters and spells, you do not use the full meanign or a whole dictionary definition of a Goddess, or a Term, you use aspects of it.

I myself do not follow information on hectate, except in terms of the picture that ties this event into the Statue of Liberty.

That creates their standing wave, their spell, for spell casting seems to be Hacking a computer system, to me anyway.

Now, as to your avatar, what I note is horns, aka saturn, the ancient statues of moses even had horns, and Osirus by default is tied in.

So without confuting how your avatar relates to your beliefs in this goddess, and without even going into what she may have originally stood for outside of all the gnosis, for there are distortions and some of these are truly Light, and I would if using this symbolically, cast off the dark squares in the duality and only see the light ones, and therefore in purity she may be representing mother, who the true Light Beings we call angels, the true hero's and protectors, serve on bended knee, not because they worship or are subjegated, but because they are weak kneed with Love for Mother.

However, with all the associations put on all these terms, I refuse to go near them. I love the Family of Love and Goodness beyond any codings found in those words, the meaning with the purest intent of my heart, and this includes Mom and Dad!

But I can say that that particular avatar to me, has an association, a layer of meaning, that would put it with Capricorn or Saturn, and horns. And thus try to overtake Mom with patriarchy, and inequality.

A bit like this:

My avatar is actually just a generic depiction of Cernunnos but I'm sure I can't dissuade you from interpreting it as however you want.

Your view on magick and how spells work are not that far off in terms of using your subconscious as a conduit. Also, yes, many Gods and Goddesses in different cultures are analogous to counterparts in other cultures. Many would consider Jesus as just another telling of Mithra or even the sun gods. The old testament god could be seen as the patriarchal pantheon that caused the near-extinction of the matriarchal religions.

It's frustrating with you because you have some interesting insight on the actual connections of symbolism and that would be great if it stopped there but you don't. You stretch it out with these bizarre conclusions and outlandish accusations. I'm not here to attack you and I hope maybe what I'm saying is just one more tool you can put into your tool box and just be a bit more realistic in your future speculations.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I noticed 3 headed pictures and dogs, but that is only their layers of built up associations and I know these layers of meanings and symbols is one way they pass information on, and distort information. Dogs relate to the SSSSS godesssss, which is not so much goddess but serpent, which can be Appollyon, but it can also if purified be the cosmic spiral and progression, thats what I do, turn it to light but stay away from anything here, any knowledge here in this hellish gravity place. Nothing here is equal to what my own soul instructs me with and the deprogramming we have to do, to get out of here, and to raise the frequency here. Or a shortcut, the best way, of all, is just to love. Love does everything.. Forgoing self and helping those in need is the best way out,and also provides HS filling your cup up and waking up.

Another association with this is Sirius and therefore ISIS.

I don't like mystery school distortions, they are boxes to put awakening minds and psi abilities and that is done to try and prevent the progression.

Its not going to work.

In any case, this thread is not so much about the mystery school layers of meaning on this particular goddess, as the association between her, and some of her meanings, the statue of liberty and what they are trying to accomplish there, ie. I suspect a certain HAARP generated hurricane.
edit on 28-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Interesting enough, the spiral is also buried in these associations.

This is related to the goddess, and the geometry of the universe.

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
When someone is bringing up what seems to occur frequently with many events from earthquakes to shootings, all associated with dates, like yesterday was 10, 27, 2012. I hope you see the 9/11's there. And also the 21's, or 3X7, 3 times. 3 blackjack 21's, appollyon dates.

Now, wouldn't it be nice to have actually gotten into some who liked to share their own research and have more information contributed on the thread, instead, to suddenly get, mysterious mystery school type gnostic posters who try to close off or distract the information.

I want others to share what they know about this. Like a big think tank to defeat and overcome the shadow.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Journey- Dont Stop Believing/Techno Remix

Cancer, the Scarab or beetle. I guess they think the phoenix association as well. That one also ties into the comet I Son coming out of cancer, november 2013.

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/10/the-girls-best-friend-found-a-big-diamond-planet-2447764.html
The Girl’s Best Friend Found: A Big Diamond Planet

Found in Cancer.

They believed the sun was from the cancer constellation, and did so enough to warrant a study on it, cornwell university study.

arxiv.org...
The Sun was not born in M 67

So even while I see the NWO, new cycle, age of aquarius, I also see their attempt to be the phoenix in all of this.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The target here was not the west coast of BC, but relates to the Hurricane Sandy, and NYC, where the statue liberty is, and would fall into holding off the election possibly. I do suspect HAARP is involved in both this earthquake and the Hurricane.

Looking at Hecate in connection with the trinity, it could well be the unclean trinity is about to hit NYC on Monday night.

This is certainly not Russian scalar weaponry because the name Sandy is not Russian. The big Russian ones were the class 5 hurricans Katrina and Ivan.

Notice how Anonymous had already arranged mass demonstrations in London for 5th Nov 2012 and Washington 11th Nov 2012. The elite already know people are going to be desperate for government help.
Nov being 9 makes the demonstration in Washington the next 9/11.
news.csarn.org...

If Sandy is programmed to hit Wall Street, then the coming riots in London with Anonymous all fits into place as the global banking cartel are destroyed.

Dragging the fallen angel or siren Hecate through the mud pits of Sheol was a bit below the belt.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

And that still is located in the correct area. Thats really interesting possibility. Because usually, one thing comes to mind, and it never happens that way, its always some subtle thing that is still very coded, with dates and clustered symbols, but not the one we think of first thing.

Thanks for that post. Its one of the possibilities.

As to dragging someone through the mud, what happened happened, by their design, not mine. Mine is, the cosmos comes in and arrests their sorry backsides and takes them to the healing hospital for counseling to undo their psyhopathy, and we all get to go to really wonderful etopias to learn and progress in Love, with positive lessons, and somehow they undo/heal all the suffering that has ever taken place in existence, and I'm not patient in waiting.

I don't know this woman/entity with the veil on me.

I am completely neutral about it.

All I see is the layers of metaphor, symbols and associations regarding this figure.

If she is fallen, she needs to choose love herself and go back home, because everyone has to. If I met her, so would I be reminding her of this, as I do with any negative monitoring experiences I've ever had. It's time for all beings in existence to heal their distortions and lack of love and turn the dial up on their love and progress. And I have no fear of any of them, they need a Mommy really really badly, to quote from Hook, with Robin Williams.

Also to quote from Hook:

You need a happy thought to fly!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
EMSC-CSEM

www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=290409

2012-10-29 00:18:50.7 52.64 N 130.99 W 10 4.1 HECATE STRAIT REGION, CANADA

www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=290407

2012-10-28 23:55:02.5 53.01 N 131.28 W 10 4.1 HECATE STRAIT REGION, CANADA

USGS

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb000dg6p.php

4.1 2012/10/29 00:18:51 52.637 -130.987 10.0 HECATE STRAIT REGION, CANADA

earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usb000dg6b.php

4.1 2012/10/28 23:55:02 53.010 -131.283 10.1 HECATE STRAIT REGION, CANADA

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
As for Sandy that is quite the thing they're preparing for. And I pretty much assume, that all of this cost some black ops a fortune and involves technology.

www.abs-cbnnews.com...
State of Emergency Declared New York City!

www.weather.com...
50 Foot Waves Predicted?

www.mining.com...
More than a dozen nuclear power plants in Sandy's path

This is what it was all about.

I can certainly their push for martial law, suspension of elections, but hope everyone is waking up.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

For a quick reference to those unfamiliar with the god in question.

Cernunnos
en.wikipedia.org...

The theonym [C]ernunnos appears on the Pillar of the Boatmen, a Gallo-Roman monument dating to the early 1st century CE, to label a god depicted with stag's antlers in their early stage of annual growth.[2] Both antlers have torcs hanging from them.[3]

The name has been compared to a divine epithet Carnonos in a Celtic inscription written in Greek characters at Montagnac, Hérault (as καρνονου, karnonou, in the dative case).[4] A Gallo-Latin adjective carnuātus, "horned," is also found.[5]

The Proto-Celtic form of the theonym is reconstructed as either *Cerno-on-os[dubious – discuss] or *Carno-on-os. The augmentative -on- is characteristic of theonyms, as in Maponos, Epona, Matronae, and Sirona.[6] Maier (2010) states that the etymology of Cernunnos is unknown, as the Celtic word for "horn" has an a (as in Carnonos).[3]

Gaulish karnon "horn" is cognate with Latin cornu and Germanic *hurnaz, English horn, ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *k̑r̥no-.[7] The etymon karn- "horn" appears in both Gaulish and Galatian branches of Continental Celtic. Hesychius of Alexandria glosses the Galatian word karnon (κάρνον) as "Gallic trumpet", that is, the Celtic military horn listed as the carnyx (κάρνυξ) by Eustathius of Thessalonica, who notes the instrument's animal-shaped bell.[8] The root also appears in the names of Celtic polities, most prominent among them the Carnutes, meaning something like "the Horned Ones,"[9] and in several personal names found in inscriptions.[10]

Horned beings in mythic lore often associated with a generative force, the 'third eye' (conscious of spirit realms) and also commonly associated with music. It is a fitting avatar for one who practices ritual magic as it embodies many of the concepts which are of prime importance to such activities. Interestingly your avatar is easily associated with Pan who was Capricorn and ruled by Saturn and was represented by the Jewish symbol of the eye (the ayin). All of which are symbols of the associated with the NWO.

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of GENERATIVE
: having the power or function of generating, originating, producing, or reproducing

Saying the poster has no understanding of what they are speaking of is way of base. It may not follow your specific practice of the craft however it does embody the essential concepts of spiritual workings. He correctly identifies Hecate as an associate of Saturnian nature in that her first tri-faced form was found before a temple of Nike. Her association with serpents usually associating her with magic and knowledge of the stars (ourouboros being the milky way).

The dog has often been representative of the animal nature of mankind, also with the star Sirius. Hecate worshipers often identify her with the constellation Virgo who 'herself' takes lineage from Isis and the star Sirius played an important role in symbolizing 'her' influences.

The Greeks having been heavily influenced by Egypt appear to have merely applied the masculine characteristics of the Sphinx's Riddle to the feminine. Also your use of the term crone undermines your argument about the birthing, nurturing nature of Hecate, not that she does not also embody these aspects.

en.wikipedia.org...

The crone is a stock character in folklore and fairy tale, an old woman. In some stories, she is disagreeable, malicious, or sinister in manner, often with magical or supernatural associations that can make her either helpful or obstructing. The Crone is also an archetypal figure, a Wise Woman. She is marginalized by her exclusion from the reproductive cycle,[1] and her proximity to death places her in contact with occult wisdom. As a character type, the crone shares characteristics with the hag.

Honestly anyone who does any semi-formal study of the concepts can identify when they are being used. You seem more upset that they do not have as deep an understanding as yourself (self perceived at least) of the ritual and all of its components. Perhaps you should lecture him on his lack of understanding of the 'green man' and all that he entails and is associated with.

The OP would be advised to read David Ovason's Secret Architecture of Washington DC for more examples of how large scale ritual is tied to the stars, as astrotheology is one of the oldest components of the 'occult'. Also Secret History of the World is a nice primer before you embark down any of the increasingly esoteric avenues that stand before you.
edit on 29-10-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

PS:

Regarding your number theory;
10 = 1 0 uniting the masculine and feminine, the positive and negative, which releases a large amount of energy and is often used physically in sex magic and symbolically with numbers.

27 = 3*3*3 or 3 cubed and is a solar number representing solar men (and women) in that they rise, apex, and fall. The Sun usually representing the chief deity such as Ahura Mazda (no, not the car . . . well maybe), Horus, Mithras, and Roman Catholic depictions of the Christ.

21 or 3*7 = Qabbalistic interpretation, the sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet being like a 7 with three in a row being the number of God. Three in a row 'falling' down the 'Tree of Life' is Lucifer falling 'like lightning' in his attempt to become God. Mark of the beast aspect of 3*6th letter actually referring to actions and thoughts rather the ever popular micro chip (see Aleister Crowley Liber 777).
edit on 29-10-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't get what Darren Hayes' video has to do with your theory. I had the album track by track meaning, as told by Darren, about Neverland, but can't find it. It's from the album This Delicate Thing We Made.

I don't know, maybe the song has this personal meaning for you and that's fine but for me this is about ' neverland' as in Peter Pan, the boy who never wanted to grow up, which Darren himself.is like. He only just sold his Star Wars figurines! I think this video was made by his husband, Animator Richard Cullen. So it wasn't created by an nwo record label, but done independently under his own label powdered sugar. Released on a DVD. This is after Sony dropped him.

By the way it's spelt ' strait of Hecate'
edit on 29-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
To be honest, I cannot follow half of what you have written. It's going to take a while to follow up on alot of what you have said because you have not provided links. You appear to be assuming everyone know as much as you. We don't. Therefore it's difficult for us to join in the thread and discuss it with you.

That said, you can tell an important story, that is a story that contains a message, by the fact that is makes global news (obviously), it in someway contains a link to ancient history (ancient myths) and it contains the numbers.

edit on 29-10-2012 by OratoryHeist because: sp

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Funny really, I always assumed the Statue of Liberty to be the Roman Goddess Libertas. Hecate would be more closely associated with the Roman Goddess Trivia.

I'm quite amused with landfall occurring over the Strait of Hecate given that her earlier attributes where command over the heavens, earth and sea with power to create or destroy great storms, but given her early praise and of being related to as a Titaness, and a mighty helper and protector of humans one might suggest that someone has royally pissed her off some.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
Saying the poster has no understanding of what they are speaking of is way of base. It may not follow your specific practice of the craft however it does embody the essential concepts of spiritual workings. He correctly identifies Hecate as an associate of Saturnian nature in that her first tri-faced form was found before a temple of Nike. Her association with serpents usually associating her with magic and knowledge of the stars (ourouboros being the milky way).

I've already said more than once that his understanding and research are not the problem. In fact, I even said that his strange connections between different symbolism is interesting. My problem was him then connecting them all to this unseen elite NWO coven of imaginary witches. That's where it just gets insulting and silly.

NO amount of knowledge and research into history can possibly prove a modern existence of these made-up NWO Ninja Warlock Clan/Coven with HAARP super powers. He has offered, on one hand, interesting connections and observations then connected them to, on the other hand, completely made-up fantasies. That was my issue with him. His interpretations of the symbolism and understandings of magick is not that far of... as I've already said.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think this site may be helpful in fleshing out your thoughts on the 'ritual',

www.goroadachi.com...

I am not saying it is correct, however, for those who do not actively follow the correlation between the stars, Earthly activity and manipulation of reporting of said activity it does propose an intriguing linkage between the two.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join