It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no 'Third Eye'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't think your argument is very valid... and I use my third eye all the time to see things using my mind, like making plans for the future, or using my imagination.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina

Originally posted by WiindWalker
You demons sicken me. Soon, the portal to hell will be closed, and it will be the last of your kind posting things like this.

That's quite enough, Sir Enlightened. No one is posting from hell and consciously trying to lead people down some path of destruction. Full spiritual growth will happen for all of us when the time comes, and not all at once.
"Full spiritual growth will happen for all of us when the time comes,......."

We can only hope!

I like you response

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Actually,im surprised at how merely none of you have done the decent research into how the Third eye came to be in modern day world..

The reason they called it the third eye was purely because of the connection to your pineal which release '___' for when you dream giving you the 'Dream world' of visuals.

Dont also forget they do actually state that the pineal acts like an eye aswell..

So the concept of the 'third eye' is completely valid..

Your post possessed literally nothing to your claims merely other than ranting..

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I read that the imagination is also the function by which a person senses spirits and the spiritual realm. (A reference to the pineal gland, perhaps?) That might explain why it's hard to tell whether, say, a noncorporeal presence is just being imagined or not.
My personal rule of thumb is, can I feel my mind making up the dialogue? If so, it's just an imaginary companion.
edit on 28-10-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
We are born normally with two of everything:

2 arms/hands, 2 legs/feet, 2 ears, 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, 2 atria/ventricles, 2 butt cheeks, 2 "evacuation" holes, 2 ovary or 2 testes, etc....

Bottom line, there is no physical third eye (blind eye). Otherwise, show me the pictures and scientific proof and then MAYBE I will believe you...no hoax pictures please, that just ruins the moment.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winged-Sphinx
Actually,im surprised at how merely none of you have done the decent research into how the Third eye came to be in modern day world..

The reason they called it the third eye was purely because of the connection to your pineal which release '___' for when you dream giving you the 'Dream world' of visuals.

Dont also forget they do actually state that the pineal acts like an eye aswell..

So the concept of the 'third eye' is completely valid..

Your post possessed literally nothing to your claims merely other than ranting..

If you have a source that shows that the pineal produces dmt please share it. The truth is that we dont know where the '___' in our bodies comes from. Sources please?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The vestigial 'third eye' of reptiles (for instance - if you are a believer in evolution) represents, and is analagous to the pineal gland.

The human pineal gland performs the same functions as that seen in the animal forms...albeit, deeper in the cranium...

It is called an eye because it is composed largely of the same structure and chemicals as a real eye (roundabouts)...

There is a third eye!

A99

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
We are born normally with two of everything:

2 arms/hands, 2 legs/feet, 2 ears, 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, 2 atria/ventricles, 2 butt cheeks, 2 "evacuation" holes, 2 ovary or 2 testes, etc....

Bottom line, there is no physical third eye (blind eye). Otherwise, show me the pictures and scientific proof and then MAYBE I will believe you...no hoax pictures please, that just ruins the moment.

You have two hearts? Two pineal glands? Two noses? Our pineal gland is a vestige of a parietal eye. You can google images with that search term and see pictures of contemporary animals that still retain the third eye. Some time in the past, we had ancestors that had a working parietal eye. However, this is way before e.g. the common ancestor of mammals..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You should look up iridology........

(rickymouse)
edit on 03/04/11 by bekad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Imagine a creature with three eyes,even an imaginary one,

That will be a monster.

No, it wouldn't be a monster it would be an iguana. Iguana's have three eyes - one located directly atop their head that can sense light and dark and as the animal matured can see 'more'. I'd add a picture but my iggy hates camera flash on her EYES!

As for me? I have a third eye. You can't tell me I don't. Of course I on the other hand can't prove I do - but that's not sad for me, that's sad for you.

peace
edit on 29-10-2012 by silo13 because: spelling oops

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Maybe its related to the reptilian brain humans have?

The basal ganglia (or basal nuclei) are a group of nuclei of varied origin in the brains of vertebrates that act as a cohesive functional unit. They are situated at the base of the forebrain and are strongly connected with the cerebral cortex, thalamus and other brain areas. The basal ganglia are associated with a variety of functions, including voluntary motor control, procedural learning relating to routine behaviors or "habits" such as bruxism, eye movements, and cognitive,[1] emotional functions.[2] Currently popular theories implicate the basal ganglia primarily in action selection, that is, the decision of which of several possible behaviors to execute at a given time.[1][3] Experimental studies show that the basal ganglia exert an inhibitory influence on a number of motor systems, and that a release of this inhibition permits a motor system to become active. The "behavior switching" that takes place within the basal ganglia is influenced by signals from many parts of the brain, including the prefrontal cortex, which plays a key role in executive functions.[2][4]

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bekad

My pupil just has a moon in orbit, just like the earth
I can see just fine, I can also look in two different directions with each eye and process what I see well. They said I had a wandering or lazy eye and that it was a problem when I was a kid. It isn't a problem, I can control it well.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloBloodline

You're right. Our third eyes are not actually real eyes. It's just slang.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

en.wikipedia.org...

Need me be questioned..first page,many more..

Still want to question me?..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winged-Sphinx
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

en.wikipedia.org...

Need me be questioned..first page,many more..

Still want to question me?..

No questioning needed. You obviously didnt read the link you posted. It clearly describes the idea of '___' being produced by the pineal gland as a THEORY, or IDEA. This idea was championed by Richard Strassman. Theres alot of people who trumpet this idea as fact when it is still unknown how or where '___' is synthesized or produced in the human body.

Also, its pretty telling that this "idea" is talked about on the wiki page under the heading "Conjecture".

Deny ignorance.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Another person on the other side of the fence trying to betray humanity from the truth
I wonder who is ...who.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You demons sicken me. Soon, the portal to hell will be closed, and it will be the last of your kind posting things like this.
Interesting avatar.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Another person on the other side of the fence trying to betray humanity from the truth
I wonder who is ...who.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting avatar.

My avatar is that of a dragon, not a snake. Do your research. And besides, this dragon respresents love. What trickery is there in that?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Its a metaphor for a greater understanding of the mechanistic relationships in nature..

For good reason it was turned into a mythical location of energy and magic powers. So all the those who dont deserve to have such hard gained knowledge will be consumed by their selfish desire for controll and power, becoming drunk on delusion.

edit on 4-11-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There is a 3rd eye, its not fleshly eye its a spiritual eye. You (and i dont mean your bodily you)
can use this eye and send the images perceived by it to your brain.

There is an exercise which everyone of us can do. Sadly i cant recall where i have read about it.
If you want to experience the seeing with this 3rd eye then you can do following.

Lie down in your bed, at night. Have some kind of small light, so you can read a book, but it must not be very bright.
Take a book, which you will need to read. Read it as long as you can, keeping your eyes open,
even if you need to fall asleep. Dont try to keep you awake, just keep the image of the book in your real eyes.
When you fall asleep while you did this long enough, your 3rd eye will be activated, and you will have a sight while
your real eyes are closed.

Greetings, Dan.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

My avatar is that of a dragon, not a snake. Do your research. And besides, this dragon respresents love. What trickery is there in that?
Oh if is a dragon,then sorry .

No resemblance between a dragon and a snake,a dragon should be a positive character.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join