It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prrof of God? Proof of aliens? Is Israel being protected by an unseen power?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
www.1timothy4-13.com...

DISASTERS
Relating to Israel's Covenant Land

Some disasters appear to be related to God's promise to bless those who bless Israel but curse those who slight Israel .

October 30, 1991

As President George Bush, Sr. is opening the Madrid Conference to consider "Land for Peace" in Israel's Middle East role, the "Perfect Storm" develops in the North Atlantic, creating the largest waves ever recorded in that region. The storm travels 1,000 miles from East to West (instead of the normal West to East pattern) and crashes into the New England coast. Thirty five foot waves crash into the Kennebunkport home of President Bush.

August 23, 1992

When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington D.C. and the Peace Talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America , comes ashore producing an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 108,000 homeless in Florida .

January 16, 1994

President Bill Clinton meets with Syria 's President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva . They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights . Within 24 hours a powerful (6.9 on the Richter scale) earthquake rocks Southern California . The Northridge earthquake becomes the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States , behind Hurricane Andrew.

January 21, 1998

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeline Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Shortly afterwards on that day, the Monica Lewinski scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton 's time.

September 28, 1998

Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13% of Judea and Samaria . Hurricane George, with winds of 110mph gusting up to 175mph, slams into the United States Gulf Coast . Hurricane George stalls. Clinton meets with Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize this land deal. Later Arafat addresses the United Nations about declaring an independent Palestinian state by May 1999. Hurricane George pounds the Gulf Coast causing $1 billion in damage. At the exact time Arafat departs the country, the storm starts to dissipate.

October 15-22, 1998

Arafat and Natanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland . The talks are scheduled to last five days with a focus on Israel giving up 13% of Judea and Samaria . The talks are extended and conclude on October 23rd. On October 17th awesome rains and tornados hit Sothern Texas . The rain and flooding in Texas continue until October 22nd and then subside. The floods ravage 25% of Texas and leave over $1 billion in damage. On October 21, Clinton declares this section of Texas a major disaster area.

November 30, 1998

Arafat comes to Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington . All agreed to give Arafat $3 billion in aid. Clinton promised $400 million and the European nations $1.7 billion. On the same day, the Dow Jones average drops 216 points, and on December 1, the European Market had its worst day in history. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in U.S. and Europe .

December 12, 1998

Clinton lands in the Palestinian-controlled section of Israel to discuss the "land for peace" process. The House of Representatives votes four articles of impeachment against Clinton .

May 3, 1999

The day Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas . Winds are clocked at 316mph, the fastest wind speed ever recorded. The declaration is postponed to December 1999 at the request of Clinton , whose letter to Arafat encourages him in his "aspirations for his own land." He also writes that the Palestinians have a right to "determine their own future on their own land" and that they deserve to "live free today, tomorrow and forever."

October 11, 1999

Jewish settlers in 15 " West Bank " ( Israel ) settlements are evicted from the covenant land in Israel . Dow Jones financial averages loses 5.7% in the worst week since October 1989. On October 15 the Dow lost 266 points. A hurricane slams into North Carolina . Next morning, October 16, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake rocks the Southwest in the fifth most powerful earthquake in the 20th century. The earthquake was centered in the California desert and did little damage but it was felt in three states.

August 2005

Jewish families were evicted from their homes in the Gaza communities as part of Ariel Sharon's "Disengagement" plan. This disengagement was a response to the American Foreign Policy pressure being exerted by Condoleeza Rice. As the world watched the Jews being removed from their homes, a weather system was forming in the Atlantic . This storm became Hurricane Katrina, which destroyed New Orleans , Louisiana (Miss Rice's home state) and an area the size of Britain , rendering thousands of Americans homeless and leaving thousands dead. Hurricane Katrina also spoiled the "Southern Decadence" weekend planned by the homosexual community for New Orleans and supported by the mayor of New Orleans . By September 7th, further parallels were becoming apparent. The Mayor of New Orleans, having been heavily criticized for ineffectiveness has ordered troops (local people) and police to evacuate all residents who refuse to leave. The police chief has expressed reservations about tackling defiant householders as it would be a "PR disaster."

This is very interesting. God said: "FOR BEHOLD, in those days and at that time when I shall reverse the captivity and restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all nations and will bring them down into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, and there will I deal with and execute judgment upon them for their treatment of My people and of My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations and because they have divided My land.

There seems to be a price to pay if Israel is divided.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Oy Vey,
Will heretics blame every hailstone on Palestinian persecution? Like the poor people of New Orleans are to blame for some phoney lip service the US makes towards Palestinians. Lip Service that they have no desire to fulfill

Please find yourself a better Church

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
... 2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
But God doesn't exist. But if he did, he would love all mankind equally because that dude is just full of love.

Or maybe he's a spiteful, vengeful, selfish overlord that allowed 6 million of his chosen children to die just because he had a bad day.

I dunno, hard choose between the 3.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is a video showing different sources that state that the Ashkenazi Jews are not in any way descendents of the Biblical Israelites.

Proof that so called unseen power, God or aliens are not very informed

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
hahaha

circumstantial

or..... are you just trying to put the fear of god in people?

peace

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just provoking thought. The thread is in the form of a question. It is not intended to sway anyone either way.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
God said he would punish those who try to divide his land. Think about all that has happened to the U.S. since it has tried to partition Israel. Just look at us today.

God has always protected Israel when he said he would and tossed them to the wolves when he said as well.

Any military expert will flat out tell you that Israel should have never been able to defeat the Arabs in the six day war and testimony from Syrian and Egyptian forces have shown massive divine intervention.

The Israeli-Arab conflict, however, did not end. Israel went on to survive, the 1956 Suez Canal crisis; the 1967 six day war; and the 1973 Yom Kippur war. In every war and conflict, reports of supernatural and angelic interventions on Israel's behalf came from both the Israelis and the Arabs. The prophet Zechariah had foretold that in the end times, God will defend Israel and send His angels to fight for and with His people. Zechariah 12:8 "In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the House of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them."

www.fijitimes.com...

During the 1967 six day war, Gershon Saloman lay badly wounded and saw Syrian soldiers moving into their area shooting wounded Israeli soldiers. They were about to shoot him, when all of a sudden they fled the area leaving their weapons behind. The Syrian soldiers later reported to UN officers that they saw "thousands of angels" surrounding the wounded soldier and that was why they ran away.

www.fijitimes.com...

The documentary shows an eye witness account; Commander David Yinni, during the 1973 Yom Kippur war, preparing to retreat from the Syrian army, when he realised that he and his men were trapped in the middle of a minefield. He ordered his men to clear the mines using their bayonets, crawl on the ground and dig 30 inches deep, carefully disengaging the mines. The slightest mistake and they were in peril of being blown up. One of his men prayed. Suddenly, a windstorm came upon them. It was so strong that it lifted up their tanks and rocked them. By the time the storm moved on, it had literally blown 30 inches of topsoil off. The Israeli soldiers could see every single mine and quickly made their escape.

www.fijitimes.com...

Just some of many cases where God protected the defenders of Jerusalem and his people that he chose to have dominion over it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just want to throw this idea into this thread.

I have read that there have been a few Neo-Nazis finding out they are actually Jews.

Well Israel went through something that is called the Diaspora-the scattering. It has been well documented because the Israelites did as they were told and left waymarkers, where they had been in their travels
(I am not a Sionist and I did not get the name wrong. I believe in Zion not Sion, there is a difference and God knows the difference. Just because you call yourself a billionaire does make you a billionaire.)
I have also read the whole book on The Fourteenth tribe of Israel, who are the Khazars-very enlightening.

Well the Diaspora means that anyone who has had a blue eyed person in their ancestory could well be an Israelite, one of the 13 tribes.
It has been discovered that Ephraim went to Britain and their colonies. Backed up by 60 words of prophecy in the OT.
And it has been found that Tutankamun's DNA is more related to the West Europeans, ie Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England. Ephraim was Joseph's son.

So to all those who are down on Jews, you may well find out you are one or an Israelite.

(Jews are of the Judah tribe, the Benjamin tribe and half the Levi tribe. The Israelites are of the other 10.5. Joseph was split into Manasseh and Ephraimite tribes.)

SO when you talk of Israel you could be talking about people in other lands, not Israel. Christians should be warned that you should be praying for the tribes of Israel, not only the people who live in Israel, as it has been estimated that 90% of the people living in Israel are actually Khazar Jews who willl not share in Abraham's blessings.

I am not having a go at the OP but just suggesting we all need to see what God knows and take care when praying for Israel.

Oh yeah totally believe there are thousands of angels ready to help when they need to. Seen a few myself. Made a thread about going to Heaven too.

So I do believe that God is protecting those that love HIm because they are the ones who OBEY Him, when He shouts a warning. If you don't love nor obey HIm and think He doesn't even exist, you shouldn't really complain He doesn't love you.
BTW He does love you but with some people it is unrequited love.

Even Buddhists kill people if the Law says too, so stop the complaining about God. King Saul (in Old Testament) didn't kill the man he was suppose to and we ended up with Saddam Hussein.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Interesting reply. You told me something i did not know. Not that that is amazing but i have blue eyes. Now you have me thinking and planning some research. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I believe so, but it doesn't mean that those forces are good...
And to the person who said that God is "Punishing" America for trying to partition Israel, are you kidding me?

Israel is always being helped it seems...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Your point is accurate but there is a detail your overlooking in Matthew 21 however.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

It would appear from the prophesy that the Kazars are supposed to be there.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Your point is accurate but there is a detail your overlooking in Matthew 21 however.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
46 But when they sought to lay hands on him, they feared the multitude, because they took him for a prophet.

It would appear from the prophesy that the Kazars are supposed to be there.

Khazars, like most jewish groups today, adopted the religon of the pharisees in the centuries between the New Testament and today. Albeit that after the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD, it was tweeked with the help of the Samaritans to exist without a temple. The success of their evangelism was partly influenced by politics, as this was a way to avoid paying tribute to Byzantines & Ottomons.

Christian dispensationalists have been beguiled into a spiritual marriage with an antigod terror state, and they like the marriage
edit on 8-12-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Actually, the wicked sons of Haman were the Nazis executed at Nuremberg. Hitler was the modern day Haman. Saddam was Nebuchadrezzar. The pretender to Nebuchadnezzar's throne.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Looking at these disasters, I'm not so convinced Israel is protected as I am that Bill Clinton is the unluckiest SOB alive.

Just look at Hillary. Enough said.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The unseen power protecting Israel is the FREE hundreds of BILLIONS if not TRILLIONS of free US Dollars they've been handed over the years.

America's been giving them so much free money nearly all of them work for their Government. America has more of its missile defense systems protecting Israel than they even have protecting Washington DC.

Generations of inbreeding has made them have some very good powers at getting dirt on our politicians/military so they can blackmail for more free money year after year. Nothing divine at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Whatever the identity of the modern Jews in relation to the diaspora of the twelve tribes, the point is made that Israel is a symbolic remnant of YHWH's prophetic voice to the nations. God is liable to protect the symbolic figurehead of the race He ordained to bring the Pentateuch to Mankind, and who were blessed with the incarnation of Christ. These two major events & the various teachings arising from them, were the foundation of modern Western civilisation.. Therefore, it is quite objectively sensible that God would reestablish the nation of Israel & ensure its survival in the face of massive Arab hostility. Israel's governance seems to be predominantly secular military types; however, without aggravation from the Arabs, the Israelis would be a peaceful & scientifically progressive Western nation, by anyone's reckoning (157 Nobel prizes & counting...)

Islamists are sworn enemies of Jews - part of the Islamic religion is to kill Jews & Christians. Not all Muslims are fundamental enough to attack or aggravate Israel/ the West, but Israel is a tiny island of Judaism/Western thought within a vast ocean of Islamic nations. Seriously - check the color coded maps, where green=Islamic nation & yellow=Israel. Hmm. Wonder why Israel has such a gosh-darn efficient intelligence/military setup? Because they'd be overrun & wiped out in a matter of days if they weren't prepared to whale on the aggressive fundamentalist Islamists on an ongoing basis.

Cold, hard truth. Not pretty, but actual fact. Not 'Islamaphobic', because it is simply the truth. Israel has to be hardline, though some of the Palestine policy is eccentric & not coordinated by the most sensible politicians. But then, politicians are known for making stupid decisions. Look at the UK's 2013-14 budget for example, where the poor get screwed, the rich get even richer, & the country slides onwards to economic death while the millionaire politicians pretend everything is more or less okay..

Palestine could have been resolved if the surrounding nations had annexed some additional land for their compatriots to occupy peacefully & constructively. As it is, Palestine is a great excuse for Islamists to point the finger of blame away from their own hateful ideology, and towards a small nation toughing out a democracy-oriented, scientifically progressive lifestyle (that results from their own historical religious legacy & the resultant support of the Western society that they essentially created...) Don't forget, the refugee camps in supposedly friendly Arab nations hosting Palestinians have been deliberately left to expand exponentially, in order that one day the host nations can try to enforce repatriation of the (now vast) population of descendants of the original Palestinian refugees - crowding out the Israelis in the process.

Coming back to whether it is 'just' to talk about the judgment of nations based on leadership - remember we live in temporal reality, and eternal fields are our destination. This world of space & time has a destiny, all probabilities are foreseen, and all things happen within the boundaries of the grace of the Living God - choices affect outcomes, both individually and nationally, even internationally/ on a planetary scale.

Taking a Biblical maxim, 'Reaping what we sow' applies to all individuals under the Law of Nature/ Conscience (10 Commandments/Golden Rule), and in certain ways it can apply directly to groups, communities, cities, regions & nations, in terms of events affecting the collective, in order to highlight real-time issues of actual group behaviour contravening moral absolutes, or the tolerance of corruption in leadership.

"Judgment" as applies to nations does not detract from Mercy as applies to individuals. Each person is known & loved, the eternal & infinite God is infinitely capable of considering and caring for the tiniest details of our own lives. Just because angels protected some Israeli soldiers as part of YHWH's plan to maintain Israel as a testament to the nations, that in itself takes nothing away from the fact that angels have been reported as apparently miraculously appearing and protecting all sorts of people all around the globe in disastrous or 'isolated emergency' scenarios, including those who are not religious, as well as those who are.

And forget not, that not all Israeli soldiers survived, and neither do all emergency or disaster victims survive, regardless of the 'religious' circumstance.

Jesus said:

In the world you will have tribulation..

[IE - there are dark & powerful forces, both natural and supernatural, at work in this world of space & time, causing pain, loss & death to all, in some measure.]

But fear not! For I have overcome the world.

[IE - Trust in me & my legacy. You are loved - God is with you & understands your circumstance, no matter the outcome. Therefore be brave, do not fear, for in the end it will all work out fine..]

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmiec

I think you should check out the movie called Megiddo: The March to Armageddon. It should answer many of your questions. This is the most detailed movie on prophecy, Israel, and the End Times. I fully recommend it. The video is available free from YouTube. Of all the videos I've ever seen on this topic, this is among the top three. Have fun!

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join