It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! Another introduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

ATS has been one of my primary sources to aid my research due to the variety of topics, opinions and research done by the community, keeping me up night after night, so I figured it was time to make an account after lurking around for several years.

I'm a 26 year old woman from the Netherlands going by the nickname Sov due to being a big fan of the Mass Effect video game after the reaper Sovereign, so Sov for short. In this household there is no shortage of 'conspiracy talk'. I'm diagnosed with Asperger syndrome so when it comes to wanting to know and research I'm like a dog that doesn't want to let go of her stick! Obsessions, everywhere!

My main interest involves researching conspiracy theories surrounding World War II, while my long time boyfriend does research into the current events surrounding the NWO and we match up our findings to see how the past influences the current time. Outside of World War II I'm interested into the occult (that goes very well with the alleged occult influences in Nazism), and the paranormal due to my upbringing. I spend a lot of time with my nose in books.

Thanks to ATS however I learned a lot of new things that prompted me to look into more and more and I enjoy every minute of it
Ancient civilizations, aliens, strange events past and current... It's a long list! Politics I try to stay out of as it is not my strongest point, especially when it comes to U.S politics.

I currently do not have a job due to Asperger (and several other diagnosis) and rheumatism and it's unlikely that I will ever have a job again. Further hobbies I have include videogames, horror movies, and reading/writing fiction. I'm a huge fan of H.P Lovecraft (it's another obsession), Clive Barker, and Stephen King so when I'm done devouring books I spend time writing short horror stories. And there's my lovely dog and cats, my best friends, the most important beings in my life.

So yes, that's pretty much it
I'm looking forward to participate instead of lurking!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome Sovvy and it`s nice to hear from you at last!

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovvy

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family, Sov. Very interesting intro, I can tell you'll be a great addition to our little Asylum. I look forward to reading your input....

Enjoy the ride....

Des

edit on 27-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovvy

Hello and Welcome My Dear Brother

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS! When you get tired tired of researching there is a short story forum you might enjoy to read and contribute to.
Enjoy your time here.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! The home of the odd and strange. Help yourself to the cookies and best web content anywhere.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
Welcome to ATS! The home of the odd and strange. Help yourself to the cookies and best web content anywhere.

Someone mentioned cookies!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes... cookies... we hide them from bunnies that love them and may eat them all...

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to AboveTopSecret. I have little free time lately. I was learning that there was a core theory about how things really work and previous theories only scratches the surface. One of the theories is the most underlooked, but highly important. Join us. I didn't bring cookies, only cheese.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovvy

Warm Welcome Sovvy!

We hope you enjoy your stay at the ATS Motel.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome! And the cookies, and the cheese
And kittens!

Thanks to the lovely cats in this house I found some free time for that, after they scared the hell out of me and sleep has gone out the window

While watching a TV show about hauntings and discussing demonic possession, I had to go to the bathroom. The second I stood up straight all the power went out. The timing was awesome, although it never happened before as long as I live here and it being very sudden it scared the hell out of me. After futher research we discovered a cat decided to use a socket box as a litter box and thus... Poof!

My nightly tour of ATS can now begin!

new topics

top topics

join