It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEB APOCALYPSE: Is the Internet Crashing Across America?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is pages and pages of people in Canada having massive issues with their connections,appears to of started in force about a month ago.
No solution or even a cause has been offered.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I noticed a web site error message at a site offering free credit monitoring for SC residents due to our state government having slack security. I thought that might be due to over 3 million people trying to sign up. I probably should be glad I was even notified of the data breech. It figures after years of being told to file online I finally did. I see my fears of slack security were not unfounded.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the Internet outages the last several years were cyber attacks and faulty equipment and/or slack security in the Carolina's that is.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Weird. I haven't been getting any outages - but, this past Thursday - when I woke up to my coffee and morning news - my wireless signal was super slow. I thought I was having a problem with my wireless connection or card so I rebooted everything. Didn't change a thing - signal was still falling off.
It's back to normal now- but strange none the less

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It's been understood since the inception that the internet is just the sheath around the true internet that is used by the US government. That's a true statement!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have been having problems with connection issues starting late last night. Some web pages load fine, others there is a lot of packet loss. Sometimes my wifi connection will completely disconnect for no reason and other times its fine. I wonder what's going on here?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They can scrub the internet any time they want. The more reliant we become on the internet for information, the easier it is for this to happen. Don't want people to know about some historical figure? Just run an algorithm that wipes all references to that person from the internet. It will be like that person never existed.
The internet is great and all that, but too easily manipulated. TRUST NO ONE, especially on the internet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join